New Sheriff: Trump Inquires About Revoking, Suspending CNN’s White House Access; BuzzFeed Too

The major news organizations should retaliate by refusing to put any Trump surrogate on the air.

Yeah right, they're parasites. Without their round the clock 'I hate Trump!' shite, they got nothing. But that's ok, more & more Americans are coming to realize CNN is just Democrat Fake News propaganda. It'll get some ratings boosts in the short run, but i think it'll hurt it in the long run.

And faux isn't around the clock 'I hate Obama?'

Fox News seems to have more diversity of opinion. Much more conflict in beliefs. CNN is only staffed with Communist/Progressive Democrat extremists. I don't see any diversity of opinion.

Trump's defense has actually included citing the Kremlin's denial as evidence that the story isn't true, and you call CNN communist? Really?

I see a difference between the two networks. I often see Fox News commentators disagreeing with each other. I never see that on CNN. All of their commentators are fanatical Communist/Progressive Democrats.

But i also think that's the case with the two Parties. Many Republicans don't toe the party-line. There are many conflicts within the Party. They don't all walk in lock-step. However, it's much different in the Democratic Party. They all walk in lock-step. There is very little dissent within the Party. Just take a look at Wikileaks, and see how the Party operates. Dissent isn't tolerated. It's all very tightly controlled by its leadership-elite. There's no diversity of thought.

Normally i don't support actions like this, but CNN and BuzzFeed really have been proven to be Fake News shite. So i feel this action is warranted in this particular case.

Wouldn't be long before he's after breitbart or Fox news for some slight.

faux maybe but breitbart is a propaganda arm of the USSR by promoting white nationalism.
God, that is the dumbest thing I've seen in this forum all day, and the competition is stiff.

Don't like it when people tell the truth about your employer?
So, just like CNN, now you realize that the press is supposed to tell the truth about out government. Where wre you that past 8 years?

'New Sheriff: Trump Inquires About Revoking, Suspending CNN’s White House Access; BuzzFeed Too'

Make them 'Earn' their way back.

They can still report the news - no one is stopping them. Their access to the WH / President as part of the press corp is NOT constitutionally protected.
The WH and President are the beating heart of our government. To ban them is like telling ESPN they can't enter a football stadium. But sure, go ahead and cover the game.

The WH and President are the beating heart of our government. To ban them is like telling ESPN they can't enter a football stadium. But sure, go ahead and cover the game.
The 'beating heart' does not need a 'lying tongue'.

The major news organizations should retaliate by refusing to put any Trump surrogate on the air.

Yeah right, they're parasites. Without their round the clock 'I hate Trump!' shite, they got nothing. But that's ok, more & more Americans are coming to realize CNN is just Democrat Fake News propaganda. It'll get some ratings boosts in the short run, but i think it'll hurt it in the long run.

Fox News seems to have more diversity of opinion. Much more conflict in beliefs. CNN is only staffed with Communist/Progressive Democrat extremists. I don't see any diversity of opinion.

Trump's defense has actually included citing the Kremlin's denial as evidence that the story isn't true, and you call CNN communist? Really?

I see a difference between the two networks. I often see Fox News commentators disagreeing with each other. I never see that on CNN. All of their commentators are fanatical Communist/Progressive Democrats.

But i also think that's the case with the two Parties. Many Republicans don't toe the party-line. There are many conflicts within the Party. They don't all walk in lock-step. However, it's much different in the Democratic Party. They all walk in lock-step. There is very little dissent within the Party. Just take a look at Wikileaks, and see how the Party operates. Dissent isn't tolerated. It's all very tightly controlled by its leadership-elite. There's no diversity of thought.

Democrats want living wages for the middle class, Republicans don't.

Freedom of the press. Does it say they have a right to be in the White House? They have the right to print their bullshit but they have no right to a seat anywhere. Fuckem. Print bogus shit, get your access pulled. Seems a perfectly logical response to me.

I disagree. There is a principle in this country that is more important than petty vendettas and "protecting the masses from lies" - which is exactly what the Obama attempts to do by pushing that RT is propaganda and implies that it shouldn't be watched by American's. A la legitimatizing. Were you upset when Obama blew off Fox? Did that "warm you up" to Obama at all? Is Trump in office to continue tearing us apart?

The decision of want to, and can choose to watch, must be /ours/ not any presidents. We shouldn't be making the same stupid anti-American policies Obama did, sure as fuck not before we've even got started...

Communists/Progressives don't allow dissent within the Party. Wikileaks showed how the Party operates. Its leaders rule with an iron fist. Where as in the Republican Party, dissent is encouraged and is flourishing. And that's kinda how i see CNN and Fox News. CNN, no dissent is tolerated and everyone walks in lock-step. Fox News, you'll see plenty of dissent and more diversity of opinion.

Freedom of the press. Does it say they have a right to be in the White House? They have the right to print their bullshit but they have no right to a seat anywhere. Fuckem. Print bogus shit, get your access pulled. Seems a perfectly logical response to me.

I disagree. There is a principle in this country that is more important than petty vendettas and "protecting the masses from lies" - which is exactly what the Obama attempts to do by pushing that RT is propaganda and implies that it shouldn't be watched by American's. A la legitimatizing. Were you upset when Obama blew off Fox? Did that "warm you up" to Obama at all? Is Trump in office to continue tearing us apart?

The decision of want to, and can choose to watch, must be /ours/ not any presidents. We shouldn't be making the same stupid anti-American policies Obama did, sure as fuck not before we've even got started...
You can disagree all you like. Customs and traditions are not law.

Communists/Progressives don't allow dissent within the Party. Wikileaks showed how the Party operates. Its leaders rule with an iron fist. Where as in the Republican Party, dissent is encouraged and is flourishing. And that's kinda how i see CNN and Fox News. CNN, no dissent is tolerated and everyone walks in lock-step. Fox News, you'll see plenty of dissent and more diversity of opinion.

Let me guess.....You're a white nationalist?

Also for the record, someone posted the full video of Trump's conference yesterday and it had a very long view of the front row. There were a lot of reporters up there and I didn't see a huge gap of folks not reporting so I think the 'rumor' that CNN stole all the front row seats is wrong.

(Will post video here in a sec - lets have a look at it)

You're really in a bubble, son.

Spot On. CNN has clearly decided on an agenda to destroy Donald Trump's Presidency. And that's not 'News' or 'Journalism.' So i think Trump should consider booting it. Pushing 'Fake News' propaganda to destroy the President doesn't = 'News' and 'Journalism.'

Let me guess.....You're a white nationalist?

Oh, don't go the Race-Card route kid. Don't be lazy. You really should check out the Wikileaks stuff on your Party. It's incredibly corrupt.

Also for the record, someone posted the full video of Trump's conference yesterday and it had a very long view of the front row. There were a lot of reporters up there and I didn't see a huge gap of folks not reporting so I think the 'rumor' that CNN stole all the front row seats is wrong.

(Will post video here in a sec - lets have a look at it)
Rumor lol

People will believe anything

You're really in a bubble, son.

Much more dissent and diversity of thought in the Republican Party. Democrats walk in lock-step. They do what they're told. Wikileaks showed how its leaders rule the Party. Dissent is not tolerated.

And i feel that's how CNN and Fox News can be compared. CNN, there is no diversity of thought tolerated. Fox News, there's lots of diversity of thought. Its commentators often disagree with each other.

The circle of wagons gets even tighter.

How about Trump go after all 'news' outlets that ran with the Birther fake news?

Including Trump himself? Ban yourself from your press conferences you dimwit.

Keep up. The birther isn't fake news.
Even Obable said birth certificate is fake, in past few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spot On. CNN has clearly decided on an agenda to destroy Donald Trump's Presidency. And that's not 'News' or 'Journalism.' So i think Trump should consider booting it. Pushing 'Fake News' propaganda to destroy the President doesn't = 'News' and 'Journalism.'

Donald Trump by quoting the Kremlin is factual will destroy Donald Trump.

It was Dschrute3 that posted the full video thx!

Okay so the first like 18 minutes or something is just the press waiting (I heard Trump was running a little late?) - Anyway, skip into like 15m and they're doing their prep speeches. I don't really see any huge gap there in the front...

----

Anyway, look I know it's not easy cause CNN's real shit, they 100% deserve a dog house IMO, but from the President that should be a cold shoulder, not a ban. We the people need to make the decision to wreck CNN, besides it's only half effective if CNN gets banned, you know the idiots will rally to their defense and watch them harder. Far, far better ((and much more satisfying)) for Trump to call out their bullshit as he did in that conference. It makes the news, the 'uninformed' hear about it and curiosity will kill the catty bitch that is CNN. It must happen through the peoples will or it will not happen at all. And trust me, I want CNN destroyed, but banning them will not do it - my way will... or at least it's really the only shot at it.

I think the entire press corps needs to be kicked out of the WH.
With today's technology they are no longer needed there.
Cameras and feeds can be set up to monitor events.
If the President wants to call a press conference then the press can attend.

Forum List

Back