New Subway commercial with Rapinhoe is sooooooo bad ugh.

The first thing I noticed was they placed Rapinhoe so far from the camera you can't tell who it is LOL. Well that's understandable but then she kicks a ball that knocks a burger out of the hands of someone eating which reinforces her well-earned reputation for being a nasty bitch. Just a stupid stupid commercial all around, what were they thinking? :dunno:

Subway knows how to pick 'em don't they.

First that pedophile Jared dude and now an American Hating Communist Dyke.

Evidently it was a horrible choice.

Subway is lost, I won't go there again
Same reason I gave up Coca Cola. Bad choices on what they promote. Haven’t missed it.

I mainly stopped there to pick up breakfast on my way to work anyway. Now I work from home so…

Last edited:
Oh for the love of God BG .. I don't eat there, but Subway ain't THAT bad. Sandwich chains are all so so IMHO, although agree that Firehouse is better. Ditto with Quizno's who sends them through a grill so always hot and just the right crisp.

Still the best sandwich in the known universe was at a little independent shop in Oak View, CA in the mid 70s through 80s called Mr Munch.

Totally home baked square country bread rolls stacked sky high with quality meat and toppings. 30 years since I had one, and still crave 'em! :D
The smell of their bread now turns me off for the reason I stated. I will eat their breakfast sandwiches though. They serve them on flat bread. I haven’t had one in a couple years though.

If she in any way angers one then seek professional help. Quit being pathetic. Can you not IGNORE?

The first thing I noticed was they placed Rapinhoe so far from the camera you can't tell who it is LOL. Well that's understandable but then she kicks a ball that knocks a burger out of the hands of someone eating which reinforces her well-earned reputation for being a nasty bitch. Just a stupid stupid commercial all around, what were they thinking? :dunno:

Right on!

At a time when violence is raging in our cities (including here in the Los Angeles area), it was really STUPID to glorify violence by showing that athlete kick a ball in order to knock something out of a bystander's hand.

No doubt the advertising genius who thought of that ad thought s/he was being very clever.

1628371793940.png

Forum List

Back