New Subway commercial with Rapinhoe is sooooooo bad ugh.

The first thing I noticed was they placed Rapinhoe so far from the camera you can't tell who it is LOL. Well that's understandable but then she kicks a ball that knocks a burger out of the hands of someone eating which reinforces her well-earned reputation for being a nasty bitch. Just a stupid stupid commercial all around, what were they thinking? :dunno:

If that bitch kicked the burger out of my hand like in the commercial, I would make her eat the soccer ball. Subway is just proving they approve of bad behavior.
Right? It's bad enough they pick this terrible example for girl soccer players and Lesbians. Then they have her do something obnoxious and stupid.

Subway is slowly drying. Mismanagement and franchises are revolting.

Reasonable they hired the manly crunt to pitch them
I'm sure that Righties were happy with Jared.
Advertising is now genuflecting to groups. Subway has terrible bread. It is closer to being a hot dog bun. I would eat a hoagie but I don't go looking for it. A cereal commercial has the animated animal that has been on the brand and the box for many decades apologizing to a former basketball player. It is sickening. Sell the product without selling groups. I almost would like to see any ethnic Euro background from any nation start the same thing here in America.

The first thing I noticed was they placed Rapinhoe so far from the camera you can't tell who it is LOL. Well that's understandable but then she kicks a ball that knocks a burger out of the hands of someone eating which reinforces her well-earned reputation for being a nasty bitch. Just a stupid stupid commercial all around, what were they thinking? :dunno:

Your hatred for all things not white male heterosexual is duly noted.

Advertising is now genuflecting to groups. Subway has terrible bread. It is closer to being a hot dog bun. I would eat a hoagie but I don't go looking for it. A cereal commercial has the animated animal that has been on the brand and the box for many decades apologizing to a former basketball player. It is sickening. Sell the product without selling groups. I almost would like to see any ethnic Euro background from any nation start the same thing here in America.
Subway bread grosses me out in that if you eat there,the smell of the bread lingers on your clothes for hours just from walking in the restaurant.

If I'm supposed to boycott Subway, The are going to have to stop sending me coupons.

Who at Subway greenlit a commercial for it's product featuring such a contemptible figure?
Die, Subway, die!
Apparently that is the feminist lesbian stereotype they like to push. Just look at all the depictions in Hollywood. Unlikeable bitches.

B868B418-EACE-456A-B9AF-2918FEA761C5.jpeg

Subway bread grosses me out in that if you eat there,the smell of the bread lingers on your clothes for hours just from walking in the restaurant.
Oh for the love of God BG .. I don't eat there, but Subway ain't THAT bad. Sandwich chains are all so so IMHO, although agree that Firehouse is better. Ditto with Quizno's who sends them through a grill so always hot and just the right crisp.

Still the best sandwich in the known universe was at a little independent shop in Oak View, CA in the mid 70s through 80s called Mr Munch.

Totally home baked square country bread rolls stacked sky high with quality meat and toppings. 30 years since I had one, and still crave 'em! :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back