New swing state polls narrow Trump's path to 270 EV

I saw Trump had gained in a NH poll. I really don't get that. By the time it's done, he may be doing well to get 20% of college educated folks ... even including the men.

Trump has turned Georgia, Indiana, Arizona, Texas and Utah into swing states. When deplorable rich states are turning into swing states then the Republicans have a major problem on their hands.

Trump has turned Georgia, Indiana, Arizona, Texas and Utah into swing states. When deplorable rich states are turning into swing states then the Republicans have a major problem on their hands.

Yes, and his name is Donald "Bill Cosby" Trump.

Republicans have no one to blame but themselves. They were idiotic enough to vote Trump and now they are reaping the consequences of their decision.

Republicans would have had a real chance of winning the Whitehouse had they voted for someone more sensible.

I'm not even a Republican but it's sad go see solid red states become swing states. That's really messed up.

Forum List

Back