New USMB poll

Do you support war with Syria

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, remember the "Arab Spring" where Obama tried to install radical Islam in all the nations of the ME? He armed and funded ISIS to topple Assad. The USA is behind the war in Syria, has been all along.
Sounds crazy but the icing was placed on the cake when he sent billions to Iran.

Clear cut case of treason if I ever saw it.
Did you say that when Reagan sent them to Afghanistan terrorists? He sent weapons and money. Even increased it from Carters policies. What bama did wasn't unprecedented..

That is dishonest. They weren't terrorists then, they were fighting our then enemy; Russia. Obama gave money to a terrorist sponsoring state. That was most certainly unprecedented.
Nope. That same group was terrorizing the country for over 100 years before we stuck our noses in it. Guess how that sect started? Some muslim nutcase returning from Mecca wanting to start war against the infidels.

No, you can twist history as much as you want to, they weren't attacking us, they weren't state sponsors of terrorism, they were fighting out enemy. 0bama gave money and support to a state sponsor of terrorism. You can't spin that and get away with it.
They are still terrorists! You are the one spinning it away man. You are literally sitting there and making your own standards.
Even if they aren't as bad, I guarantee the outcome won't be the same. Reagan fucked up. Bad.

Sounds crazy but the icing was placed on the cake when he sent billions to Iran.

Clear cut case of treason if I ever saw it.
Did you say that when Reagan sent them to Afghanistan terrorists? He sent weapons and money. Even increased it from Carters policies. What bama did wasn't unprecedented..

That is dishonest. They weren't terrorists then, they were fighting our then enemy; Russia. Obama gave money to a terrorist sponsoring state. That was most certainly unprecedented.
Nope. That same group was terrorizing the country for over 100 years before we stuck our noses in it. Guess how that sect started? Some muslim nutcase returning from Mecca wanting to start war against the infidels.

No, you can twist history as much as you want to, they weren't attacking us, they weren't state sponsors of terrorism, they were fighting out enemy. 0bama gave money and support to a state sponsor of terrorism. You can't spin that and get away with it.
They are still terrorists! You are the one spinning it away man. You are literally sitting there and making your own standards.
Even if they aren't as bad, I guarantee the outcome won't be the same. Reagan fucked up. Bad.

0bama did MUCH worse.

No. We should get out and stay out. That goes for all of the ME. They are animals, let them kill each other.
That all fine and good if you are mentally retarded and think they will kill each other and not us.

Not saying we don't protect ourselves here. We just don't need to be over there.
So in your vast intelligence we should wait till they come here to kill us before we kill them????? When is the proper time to strike huh? Before my daughter is raped in sold in to slavery or after? Because I prefer they never even get close and we bury them where they live first.

No. We should get out and stay out. That goes for all of the ME. They are animals, let them kill each other.
That all fine and good if you are mentally retarded and think they will kill each other and not us.

Not saying we don't protect ourselves here. We just don't need to be over there.
So in your vast intelligence we should wait till they come here to kill us before we kill them????? When is the proper time to strike huh? Before my daughter is raped in sold in to slavery or after? Because I prefer they never even get close and we bury them where they live first.

Normally, you and I don't disagree on much so I'm going to give you the respect you don't see fit to give me.

We stay out of there and at the same time we don't allow them here. Your daughter and any one of my 5 daughters don't get raped by one of those animals.

How's that sound to you?

It is another civil war we have no business being involved in. Did we not learn anything from Vietnam?
Absolutely no US involvement of any kind.

So you want to attack people before they even do something? I knew you were a filthy fascist.

Do you thanatos144 even know where Syria is ???

You must be confusing them with N.Korea !!!

Do you thanatos144 even know where Syria is ???

You must be confusing them with N.Korea !!!
North Korea ' s ideology of hate hasn't attack the usa multiple times....

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

So you want to attack people before they even do something? I knew you were a filthy fascist.
Smoke some more pot it is doing wonders making you a mindless half wit. States that sponsor terrorism like Syria and Iran and Russia are enemies of the usa. Hopefully trump is starting to see this in spite of the stupidity of many of his worshipers

Smoke some more pot it is doing wonders making you a mindless half wit. States that sponsor terrorism like Syria and Iran and Russia are enemies of the usa. Hopefully trump is starting to see this in spite of the stupidity of many of his worshipers

Im the half wit, when you are arguing shit I didn't even say? LMAO dumbass
Your strawman is going to kick your ass!

Straw man? After you called me a fascist for wishing scumbag terrorists are killed in their country and not mine? Sorry but for the last 50 years and more Islamic terrorism has been attacking us. Only fools like you think this is a myth

Straw man? After you called me a fascist for wishing scumbag terrorists are killed in their country and not mine? Sorry but for the last 50 years and more Islamic terrorism has been attacking us. Only fools like you think this is a myth

You cant defeat an ideology. We should just let the assholes kill themselves.

So it isn't stupidity but defeatist ideology that drives you. I have more faith in those that serve then you

So it isn't stupidity but defeatist ideology that drives you. I have more faith in those that serve then you

I enjoy history and not attacking an ideology because its fucking stupid. You cant defeat an ideology, just people.
"war" is just the first "solution" for stupid people.

Forum List

Back