🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New voter registrations surge nationwide in advance of midterms

This mid-term election will be driven by economics not a demographic that spills bong water on the carpets and doesn't have a pot to pee in. People who have worked hard, invested their labor, and played by the rules are sick and tired of the entire suggestion they are somehow to blame for everything wrong in the utopia of equality and expected to pay for it. Go ahead and register away - outside of the cities and college campuses it' still a red stronghold and unlike the newly-minted vacuum of adulation the middle class has way more skin in the game and intends to prevail.

Heard this in September 2016 too...how'd that work out?

No you didn't - Dems were largely disinterested and turnout was pathetic.
Hillary was not a good choice - WAY too much baggage

Actually, I thought Hillary was a fine choice. She just had too many conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians working against her. Lazy Democratic voters didn't help.
well you probably like hemorrhoids too so no surprise you would like her...

Trump does beat hemorrhoids and cockroaches .. but not Nickelback. :D

U.S. popularity polls have generally pitted Donald Trump against his political rivals, but a new survey has put the likability of the presumptive Republican presidential nominee to a different test.

Public Policy Polling found the outspoken billionaire is more favorable than cockroaches and hemorrhoids, but the registered voters surveyed would much rather listen to Canadian rockers Nickelback — a.k.a. “the world’s most-hated band” — than support the Donald.​

Donald Trump more popular than hemorrhoids, but not Nickelback: poll

More great indicators for House and perhaps even Senate flippage - Young people will NOT be voting with the Orange Clown or his enablers.

Voter registrations are surging in Minnesota, especially among young adults. New state data released at the end of last week show that 52,644 new voters have registered to vote so far this year — more than double the number of new voters registered at this time in 2014, the last year in which the state held a gubernatorial election.

And two-thirds of the new voter registrations so far — 35,608 people — are 18 to 30 years old.

The trend is strong nationwide, with voter registrations spiking this year, especially among young adults after the Parkland, Fla., high school shooting that killed 17 students and staff last February, prompting a student-led campaign for gun control.​

Minnesota sees surge in new voter registrations ahead of competitive November midterm elections

The Parkland influence combined with distain for Donald Trump is bigly yuuuge:
Here's what's happening with voter registration among young people since Parkland.

Same thing in other states like Connecticut where TWICE as many are registering as Dems:
Connecticut seeing surge of voter registrations since 2016 election - The CT Mirror

This is good news. I am an indy...but I DESPERATELY want that egomaniacal, xenophoibic, racist, misogynistic, stupid, man-child OUT of the WH as fast as possible.

And barring a war - he is gone.

The economy is statistically BOOMING (though actually it is not) and he cannot even get over 50% right now with pathetic Rasmussen polling. Also, last time, few Dems took him seriously. They obviously had a very lazy thought process in 2016. They did not like Hillary much (nor do I blame them - other than being intelligent, I think she is useless otherwise and not charming AT ALL) - but thought she would win it EASILY. So, lots of them clearly stayed home assuming they did not have to vote to secure her victory. Unfortunately, too many of them assumed that...and though she did win the popular vote, she just missed the EC (about 70,000 more Clinton votes over a few states and she would have won the EC).
But this time, those Dem voters will not forget that horrible feeling they got when they learned Trump had won. That a moronic, freak show was now POTUS. Clearly, they will show up FAR more in 2018 AND ESPECIALLY in 2020.
Back than, Dems were not driven. This time, they are DRIVEN to get Trump out and to grab back the House.

Nope, without a war (Americans NEVER toss out a sitting POTUS during a significant war), Trump is toast in 2020...guaranteed.

My fear is that he realizes that - or one of his cronies tells him about it - and he deliberately starts a war just to stay in power (say with Iran).

This mid-term election will be driven by economics not a demographic that spills bong water on the carpets and doesn't have a pot to pee in. People who have worked hard, invested their labor, and played by the rules are sick and tired of the entire suggestion they are somehow to blame for everything wrong in the utopia of equality and expected to pay for it. Go ahead and register away - outside of the cities and college campuses it' still a red stronghold and unlike the newly-minted vacuum of adulation the middle class has way more skin in the game and intends to prevail.

Sorry - But if that were indeed the case what with a roaring economy (a precise continuation of what started under Obama)? ...
Then Trump would not be polling in the mid to high 30s.
This election will be a referendum on the Toxic Orange Turd.

This is good news. I am an indy...but I DESPERATELY want that egomaniacal, xenophoibic, racist, misogynistic, stupid, man-child OUT of the WH as fast as possible.

The economy is statistically BOOMING (though actually it is not) and he cannot even get over 50% right now with pathetic Rasmussen polling. Also, last time, few Dems took him seriously. They obviously had a very lazy thought process in 2016. They did not like Hillary much (nor do I blame them - other than being intelligent, I think she is useless otherwise and not charming AT ALL) - but thought she would win it EASILY. So, lots of them clearly stayed home assuming they did not have to vote to secure her victory. Unfortunately, too many of them assumed that...and though she did win the popular vote, she just missed the EC (about 70,000 more Clinton votes over a few states and she would have won the EC).
But this time, those Dem voters will not forget that horrible feeling they got when they learned Trump had won. That a moronic, freak show was now POTUS. Clearly, they will show up FAR more in 2018 AND ESPECIALLY in 2020.
Back than, Dems were not driven. This time, they are DRIVEN to get Trump out and to grab back the House.

Nope, without a war (Americans NEVER toss out a sitting POTUS during a significant war), Trump is toast in 2020...guaranteed.

My fear is that he realizes that - or one of his cronies tells him about it - and he deliberately starts a war just to stay in power (say with Iran).

If all these investigations continue to close in on the Cornered Orange Rat and polling looks horrid for Republicans in another month?
I can personally guarantee you that Donald will wag the proverbial dog.

Oh the irony

C8nfHy1XoAItohm.jpg

Kentucky, a formerly solid blue state(you know, before your party decided to be a hate group against white people). A state that has never been more Republican than Democrat.

One of the only states during the 2010 election where Republicans gained nothing.

And no, I never said anything about illegals at my polling place.

Oh Gawd - Another Dixiecrat post .. Kentucky was never blue.. the formerly Dixiecrat racists all voted for Trump.
But hey - even a busted clock is right twice a day ... PARTLY anyway:

Republican strategist Scott Jennings says the registration numbers mean Democrats' momentum is more hype than substance. But University of Kentucky political science Professor Stephen Voss said voter registration totals reflect long-term voting patterns. In the short term, he said conditions favor Democrats.

But yes, in general there is little D hope for Gooberville, KY:
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...wave-kentucky-voter-registration-stats-say-no
Our former Democrat governor gave the response to Trump’s first speech to Congress, idiot.

The state house turned Republican for the first time in decades in 2016(despite the whining by the state party about Trump sabotaging their chances).

The fact that 3,000 people walked away from the Democrats in Kentucky when it is a relatively safe red state should tell you what is coming.

Maybe once I turn Louisville red you will understand what deep shit your party is in.

If all these investigations continue to close in on the Cornered Orange Rat and polling looks horrid for Republicans in another month?
I can personally guarantee you that Donald will wag the proverbial dog.

Oh the irony

C8nfHy1XoAItohm.jpg
The investigations are dead in the water.

Sorry - But if that were indeed the case what with a roaring economy (a precise continuation of what started under Obama)? ...
Then Trump would not be polling in the mid to high 30s.
This election will be a referendum on the Toxic Orange Turd.
He isn’t polling in the mid-30s, idiot.

Our former Democrat governor gave the response to Trump’s first speech to Congress, idiot.
The state house turned Republican for the first time in decades in 2016(despite the whining by the state party about Trump sabotaging their chances).
The fact that 3,000 people walked away from the Democrats in Kentucky when it is a relatively safe red state should tell you what is coming.
Maybe once I turn Louisville red you will understand what deep shit your party is in.

I could give a rat's ass about Kentucky ... Idiot
Dems will not need you anymore there, than they do here in Idaho.

Last edited:

I could give a rat's ass about Kentucky ... Idiot
Dems will not need you anymore there, than they do in Idaho.
I will be sure to pass that message on in Pennsylvania and Michigan.

You dipshits wouldn’t win a single state without at least 40% of the white vote, and yet you literally rely on white people voting against their self interests for survival because you continuously bash and hate on white people for simply living their lives.

He isn’t polling in the mid-30s, idiot.

Yes he is, idiot

A new ABC News/Washington Post poll puts President Donald Trump's approval rating at just 36%. An IBD/TIPP poll also puts the President's approval rating at 36%. Finally, a Kaiser Family Foundation poll gives Trump an approval rating of 37%. All three are declines from the last poll by each pollster, which had Trump's approval rating in the low 40s.
3 lesser known polls out of hundreds means absolutely nothing.

You dipshits wouldn’t win a single state without at least 40% of the white vote, and yet you literally rely on white people voting against their self interests for survival because you continuously bash and hate on white people for simply living their lives.

Trump has the self-interest of white people in mind?
Nope - only white racists such as yourself ;)

Trump has the self-interest of white people in mind?
Nope - only white racists such as yourself ;)
Democrats would flip their shit if Republicans actually had the best interests of white people in mind.

Your solution to the problems in white communities is to let illegals kill us all.

Democrats would flip their shit if Republicans actually had the best interests of white people in mind.

Your solution to the problems in white communities is to let illegals kill us all.

Sure gonna be fun when the blacks, browns (including Puerto Ricans) and college educated suburban white women show up by the butt-ton on 11-6! :lol:

Trump's approval rating among black voters is a whopping 3 percent
Trump's Woman Problem in the 2018 Midterms - The Atlantic
Hispanics will soon be the largest Texas group, able to shape elections

Sure gonna be fun when the blacks, browns (including Puerto Ricans) and college educated suburban white women show up by the butt-ton on 11-6! :lol:

It is literally impossible for Trump’s approval rating with black people to be 3 percent. You idiots do realize this, right?

That bullshit poll literally cancels out everything else you have.

Meanwhile I bet I can go and find yet another new video by a black person walking away from the Democrats just today that you will stupidly claim is a Russian....

It is literally impossible for Trump’s approval rating with black people to be 3 percent. You idiots do realize this, right?

Meanwhile I bet I can go and find yet another new video by a black person walking away from the Democrats just today that you will stupidly claim is a Russian....
Poor ignorant little boy. :rofl:

Poor ignorant little boy. :rofl:
You know absolutely nothing about what is going on troll.

Forum List

Back