🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New voter registrations surge nationwide in advance of midterms

Democrats would flip their shit if Republicans actually had the best interests of white people in mind.

Your solution to the problems in white communities is to let illegals kill us all.

Sure gonna be fun when the blacks, browns (including Puerto Ricans) and college educated suburban white women show up by the butt-ton on 11-6! :lol:

Trump's approval rating among black voters is a whopping 3 percent
Trump's Woman Problem in the 2018 Midterms - The Atlantic
Hispanics will soon be the largest Texas group, able to shape elections
It is literally impossible for Trump’s approval rating with black people to be 3 percent. You idiots do realize this, right?

That bullshit poll literally cancels out everything else you have.

Meanwhile I bet I can go and find yet another new video by a black person walking away from the Democrats just today that you will stupidly claim is a Russian....
Poor ignorant little boy. :rofl:

PTBW (Prick Teaser By the Way) is on quite the roll today indeed! :D

Democrats would flip their shit if Republicans actually had the best interests of white people in mind.

Your solution to the problems in white communities is to let illegals kill us all.

Sure gonna be fun when the blacks, browns (including Puerto Ricans) and college educated suburban white women show up by the butt-ton on 11-6! :lol:

It is literally impossible for Trump’s approval rating with black people to be 3 percent. You idiots do realize this, right?

Meanwhile I bet I can go and find yet another new video by a black person walking away from the Democrats just today that you will stupidly claim is a Russian....
You know absolutely nothing about what is going on troll.

My money is on Jilly - EVERY day and TWICE on Sunday.
So today? TWICE!!

And two-thirds of the new voter registrations so far — 35,608 people — are 18 to 30 years old.

These are the ones who never show up to vote. They register, of course, but they don't show. Not generally.

So your bet is that they went to the massive trouble to register, yet will stay home or not vote early or by mail on election day?
I'll take that bet!

PTBW (Prick Teaser By the Way) is on quite the roll today indeed! :D
Here is that video I knew existed but didn’t look up beforehand btw:

“Aggravated hippie”. Totally sounds Russian or like a Republican voter. LOL

You know absolutely nothing about what is going on troll.

My money is on Jilly - EVERY day and TWICE on Sunday.
So today? TWICE!!
Jillian is an idiot troll who even the moderators admit contributes absolutely nothing to these forums.

AMAZING - You're #Walkaway video now has 21 views including mine and yours on The Tube.
Keep up the good work- GAME CHANGER!!! :113:

This is good news. I am an indy...but I DESPERATELY want that egomaniacal, xenophoibic, racist, misogynistic, stupid, man-child OUT of the WH as fast as possible.

And barring a war - he is gone.

The economy is statistically BOOMING (though actually it is not) and he cannot even get over 50% right now with pathetic Rasmussen polling. Also, last time, few Dems took him seriously. They obviously had a very lazy thought process in 2016. They did not like Hillary much (nor do I blame them - other than being intelligent, I think she is useless otherwise and not charming AT ALL) - but thought she would win it EASILY. So, lots of them clearly stayed home assuming they did not have to vote to secure her victory. Unfortunately, too many of them assumed that...and though she did win the popular vote, she just missed the EC (about 70,000 more Clinton votes over a few states and she would have won the EC).
But this time, those Dem voters will not forget that horrible feeling they got when they learned Trump had won. That a moronic, freak show was now POTUS. Clearly, they will show up FAR more in 2018 AND ESPECIALLY in 2020.
Back than, Dems were not driven. This time, they are DRIVEN to get Trump out and to grab back the House.

Nope, without a war (Americans NEVER toss out a sitting POTUS during a significant war), Trump is toast in 2020...guaranteed.

My fear is that he realizes that - or one of his cronies tells him about it - and he deliberately starts a war just to stay in power (say with Iran).

If all these investigations continue to close in on the Cornered Orange Rat and polling looks horrid for Republicans in another month?
I can personally guarantee you that Donald will wag the proverbial dog.

Oh the irony

C8nfHy1XoAItohm.jpg

'The Cornered Orange Rat'? That made me chuckle. Trump IS very ratlike.

Edit: I just noticed your avatar. Good one.

AMAZING - You're #Walkaway video now has 21 views including mine and yours on The Tube.
Keep up the good work- GAME CHANGER!!! :113:
It is a video that came out today just a couple of hours ago, idiot.

There are videos on the internet for years that never break 100 views.

And two-thirds of the new voter registrations so far — 35,608 people — are 18 to 30 years old.

These are the ones who never show up to vote. They register, of course, but they don't show. Not generally.

So your bet is that they went to the massive trouble to register, yet will stay home or not vote early or by mail on election day?
I'll take that bet!

We went through the same thing back in '08 and '12 when Ron ran. We got over a hundred thousand young people to register, just sending people out to the colleges alone. They hardly showed up to vote. The young people just don't show.

But. But..Young people are open to learning about the actual root causes of the issues, and thats where all of you on the mainstream left and right fall short. Respectfully. So, I feel that's where the victory will be in the future, and this has proven true over time. Especially over the course of the last ten years. I'm talking like 10-20 years from now, as the old guard dies off and the new breed slide in there unnoticed.

For example. Here's a bunch of very young people screaming about ending the Fed. I'll say it again. Ending the fucking Fed. And they're screaming in support of what was then a 76 year old man starting the brush fires of freedom in them.

Those people are the future in the Senate, in the Congress, and in the electorate. Many have already got elected at various levels in politics.Many have learned the delegate process and wil be future delegates. And there wil be more. In time...

In the mean time, it's about changing the course of history. That's where the true battle lives. It's not like winning is just wanting to get elected. Nope. There's more to it.

While you folks on the establishment left and right play meaningless political football between each other, know this. A storm is coming. Again, in time...

By the way. What was discussed in that vid turned out to be true. We won the delegate game. We scared the ever living shit out of the GOP. So much that they changed the rules at the last minute at the convention so that he wouldn't get his 15 minutes to speak and present his case for the nomination. The GOP wanted to a vision of so-called unity. lol. Again, though. In time. It's not that the dogs are sleeping. Oh, no. Don't go thinking that. They're just not barking. Know what I mean?

Last edited:
We went through the same thing back in '08 and '12 when Ron ran. We got over a hundred thousand young people to register, just sending people out to the colleges alone. They hardly showed up to vote. The young people just don't show.

But. But..Young people are open to learning abut the actual root causes of the issues. So, I feel that's where the victory will be in the future. I'm talking like 10-20 years from now, as the old guard dies off and the new breed slide in there unnoticed.

For example. Here's a bunch of very young people screaming about ending the Fed. I'll say it again. Ending the fucking Fed. And they're screaming in support of what was then a 76 year old man.

Those people are the future in the Senate, in the Congress, and in the electorate. Many have already got elected at various levels in politics. And there wil be more. In time...

Good luck with that!

Pew found that millennials reported casting 34 million votes in 2016, nearly double the number they cast in 2008. However, that generation was eclipsed in voting by the 35.7 million Gen X voters (ages 36 to 51 in 2016).

Combined, millennials and Generation Xers cast a slight majority of total votes cast, more than Boomers and older voters for the first time in decades.​

Will millennials be the largest voting bloc in 2018?

Last edited:

But. But..Young people are open to learning abut the actual root causes of the issues. So, I feel that's where the victory will be in the future. I'm talking like 10-20 years from now, as the old guard dies off and the new breed slide in there unnoticed.

For example. Here's a bunch of very young people screaming about ending the Fed. I'll say it again. Ending the fucking Fed. And they're screaming in support of what was then a 76 year old man.

Those people are the future in the Senate, in the Congress, and in the electorate. Many have already got elected at various levels in politics. And there wil be more. In time...

Good luck with that!
Will millennials be the largest voting bloc in 2018?
Millennials in America will follow millennials in Europe.

Your party will be dead in 2 elections.

Last edited:
My considering how highly my comments on YouTube are rated, I am pretty sure I could make some fairly popular videos if I wanted to.

You should - And be sure to share! :D

None of those people are Trump supporters, idiot.

“There are a lot of people who should be sterilized according to Donald Trump”

Yeah, totally not a Democrat with TDS.....

What Democrat diploma mill did your inbred ass graduate from?

Forum List

Back