🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New voter registrations surge nationwide in advance of midterms

Thats not what the media told us.

Following the election? It damn well sure was!
Side note: Bet you really REALLY hate David Hogg & Emma Gonzales now ..
Still living rent free in your head amiright? :D

david-and-emma.JPG

Heard this in September 2016 too...how'd that work out?

No you didn't - Dems were largely disinterested and turnout was pathetic.
Hillary was not a good choice - WAY too much baggage

Actually, I thought Hillary was a fine choice. She just had too many conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians working against her. Lazy Democratic voters didn't help.

Actually, I thought Hillary was a fine choice. She just had too many conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians working against her. Lazy Democratic voters didn't help.

She was a damn straight better bet than Trump. But I can't help but remember the campaign she ran in 2008. Honesty, it wasn't particularly good and 2016 was IMHO .. Worse.

Nov 2018 Breaking: Dem's fail to win a majority in either the House or Senate, civil war erupts within the Democratic party.

Your anti-Russian bigotry and racism is going to destroy your party.

Your Pootie Love has already destroyed yours. Watch! :cool-45:
You idiots are losing Sweden to the right and you have completely lost Italy.

What makes you think the left can take America?

LOL

I just heard that my state now has more registered Republicans than Democrats for the first time ever. As someone who has worked the polls in this state, I can tell you that this is very bad for you guys.

She was a damn straight better bet than Trump. But I can't help but remember the campaign she ran in 2008. Honesty, it wasn't particularly good and 2016 was IMHO .. Worse.

She was a damn straight better bet than Trump.

that's like saying 2 dimes are better than 4 nickles,

I just heard that my state now has more registered Republicans than Democrats for the first time ever. As someone who has worked the polls in this state, I can tell you that this is very bad for you guys.

I see - And what state is that? Because any claim made by you needs to be fact checked.

First look: Dems crush GOP in party registration
Boost for Democrats ahead of midterms as swing states see extraordinary voter turnout in primaries

Hey aren't you the clown who claims to have seen busloads of illegals pulling into your polling place? :lol:

Fair to a point - But if America had a do over tomorrow, it'd be an Agent Orange shellacking.

Thats not what the media told us.

Following the election? It damn well sure was!
Side note: Bet you really REALLY hate David Hogg & Emma Gonzales now ..
Still living rent free in your head amiright? :D

david-and-emma.JPG

Why hate them?

no more influential than the guy in a toga standing on a box in Central Park.

Simply untrue my friend, but you are a funny guy ;-)

Youth voter registration went up 41 percent in Florida after Parkland

Fair to a point - But if America had a do over tomorrow, it'd be an Agent Orange shellacking.

Because Hillary would realize her major mistake, and do more campaigning in the Midwest?

I'm not sure she's bright enough to do so.

I see - And what state is that? Because any claim made by you needs to be fact checked.

First look: Dems crush GOP in party registration
Boost for Democrats ahead of midterms as swing states see extraordinary voter turnout in primaries

Hey aren't you the clown who claims to have seen busloads of illegals pulling into your polling place? :lol:
Kentucky, a formerly solid blue state(you know, before your party decided to be a hate group against white people). A state that has never been more Republican than Democrat.

One of the only states during the 2010 election where Republicans gained nothing.

And no, I never said anything about illegals at my polling place.

Forum List

Back