New Wiki released email: We wanted citizens compliant, so we made them unaware

White PRIVILEGE
14595610_1201649136540311_2448602104754098932_n.jpg

Boy, she's a real beauty (sarc

Hmmm....I guess the email thing isn't getting the hits you wanted so now you're attacking the daughter. Desperation is so unbecoming.

You got to hand it to them, and I don't like them either, but the Clintons really know how to steal thunder. They knew this was coming and they planned accordingly. The Groper is getting his ass kicked by Gropees and the media is loving it. Trump should have never, ever insulted the press publicly many months back. He picked a fight and the media and Clintons are going to win.
Trump destroyed the media by becoming the Republican nominee against their fall guys and props.

10s of millions of educated people now know that the media is 100% in for the Democrat every time with no apologies.

All you Democrats have is Podesta modified retards now for Trump supporters to mock.

"Trump destroyed the media by becoming the Republican nominee against their fall guys and props."

Huh? I hadn't noticed that the press has been destroyed. Who are the fall guys and props of the media? Just answer that for staters.
If 10s of millions know the media is 100% liberal then how come Trump gets so much air time that he didn't even need donors for the first year? You are lost.

The press isn't destroyed, it's simply an arm of the banking oligarchs that own 90 percent of the media that spread their propaganda with help from CIA infiltration via Operation Mockingbird. The alternative media has put a massive dent in the control that they once welded when it came to getting out information. It's only the brain dead idiots that turn to Fox, MSNBC, CNN, etc, etc for their news.

You got to hand it to them, and I don't like them either, but the Clintons really know how to steal thunder. They knew this was coming and they planned accordingly. The Groper is getting his ass kicked by Gropees and the media is loving it. Trump should have never, ever insulted the press publicly many months back. He picked a fight and the media and Clintons are going to win.
Trump destroyed the media by becoming the Republican nominee against their fall guys and props.

10s of millions of educated people now know that the media is 100% in for the Democrat every time with no apologies.

All you Democrats have is Podesta modified retards now for Trump supporters to mock.
Actually, the dems have the Trumpbots to mock now, but that's sort of another story.

Imo the email comes closest to supporting what I think is sort of Dale's thesis. None of us actually knows what we're voting for .... or what Hillary (or Trump) is really about. Neither the media nor the campaigns have any interest in filling us in. And in a sense, that was Assange's schtick, until he became part of the Trump/Putin campaign.
Actually "Trumpbots" are laughing at you because they know only idiots can believe anything the media says now, and that leaves Democrats very wanting for intellectual property(as Podesta has now admitted).

All you have against Trump supporters is the idiotic stereotypes you weren't even intelligent enough to create on your own.

Good luck fighting ISIS by bowing to Islam.

"Trump destroyed the media by becoming the Republican nominee against their fall guys and props."

Huh? I hadn't noticed that the press has been destroyed. Who are the fall guys and props of the media? Just answer that for staters.
If 10s of millions know the media is 100% liberal then how come Trump gets so much air time that he didn't even need donors for the first year? You are lost.

The press isn't destroyed, it's simply an arm of the banking oligarchs that own 90 percent of the media that spread their propaganda with help from CIA infiltration via Operation Mockingbird. The alternative media has put a massive dent in the control that they once welded when it came to getting out information. It's only the brain dead idiots that turn to Fox, MSNBC, CNN, etc, etc for their news.

Oh, I see, it has nothing to do with annual revenues from advertising and ratings, which creates more revenue. Nothing to do with money. Right.

Hellary disses her own sheeple and here they are braying.. LMAO

Hitlery didn't really "mean it".......leftards are like an abused spouse that continues to make excuses for their abuser's behavior.....un-fucking-real...and leftards get their panties in a wad when others don't buy into their bullshit.

Oh, I see, it has nothing to do with annual revenues from advertising and ratings, which creates more revenue. Nothing to do with money. Right.

Have you seen the ratings of the lamestream media lately? Or the polls that show that there is a huge mistrust of the lamestream media? I haven't watched a minute of it in four and a half years and I am 1,000 times more informed than those that do.

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 9h9 hours ago
Bill Clinton NEA Chair: We wanted citizens compliant, so we made them unaware. Now unaware & non-compliant, so Trump https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599#efmARJAWn …

READ IT.. this is the leftist narrative and thought process we continually read about.. Their sheeple are just that- compliant braindead bozos and this email says as much.. but they want us, those of us who actually think for ourselves and have plans to try to change that which is why Obama made a speech today on shutting down speech that he doesn't approve of, TYRANNY
It's no more dem than gop. Assange's thesis is that political parties (and other organizations) are conspiracies in which a few manipulate behavior by the many. The email suggests that may be true.

On the other hand, a political party may be a body of shared principles regarding govt and society. And the principles are distilled to an oversimplied generality. Thus, the "unaware" are "compliant." The email posits that the gop electorate remains wedded to the oversimplified generality but is no longer compliant.

Regardless Assange is only interested outing one of two conspiracies, so he's as much a partner to the conspiracy of ignorance as anyone else in power.
Just like you dipshits thought Gruber wasn't talking about you in regards to Obamacare when he only called those who were for it idiots....

Denial is a powerful drug for Democrats and their phoney "independent" allies.

Whomever this Strategist Bill Ivey is, he's brilliant! and had the election and Hillary pegged....even what he foresaw in the future, after the primaries!!!

From Bill Ivey

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2016-03-13 17:06 Subject: From Bill Ivey

Dear John: Well, we all thought the big problem for our US democracy was Citizens United/Koch Brothers big money in politics. Silly us; turns out that money isn't all that important if you can conflate entertainment with the electoral process. Trump masters TV, TV so-called news picks up and repeats and repeats to death this opinionated blowhard and his hairbrained ideas, free-floating discontent attaches to a seeming strongman and we're off and running. JFK, Jr would be delighted by all this as his "George" magazine saw celebrity politics coming. The magazine struggled as it was ahead of its time but now looks prescient. George, of course, played the development pretty lightly, basically for charm and gossip, like People, but what we are dealing with now is dead serious. How does this get handled in the general? Secretary Clinton is not an entertainer, and not a celebrity in the Trump, Kardashian mold; what can she do to offset this? I'm certain the poll-directed insiders are sure things will default to policy as soon as the conventions are over, but I think not. And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging. Rubio's press conference yesterday AM was good and should be repeated in its entirety, not just in nibbles. I will attend the Clinton fundraiser here next week but as I can only afford the low level of participation may just get to wave without a "hello." I fear we are all now trying to navigate a set of forces that cannot be simply explained or fully understood, so it is and will reamin interesting! Sent with a handshake, Bill

Bill Clinton NEA Chair: We wanted citizens compliant, so we made them unaware. Now unaware & non-compliant, so Trump https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599#efmARJAWn …

READ IT.. this is the leftist narrative and thought process we continually read about.. Their sheeple are just that- compliant braindead bozos and this email says as much.. but they want us, those of us who actually think for ourselves and have plans to try to change that which is why Obama made a speech today on shutting down speech that he doesn't approve of, TYRANNY
It's no more dem than gop. Assange's thesis is that political parties (and other organizations) are conspiracies in which a few manipulate behavior by the many. The email suggests that may be true.

On the other hand, a political party may be a body of shared principles regarding govt and society. And the principles are distilled to an oversimplied generality. Thus, the "unaware" are "compliant." The email posits that the gop electorate remains wedded to the oversimplified generality but is no longer compliant.

Regardless Assange is only interested outing one of two conspiracies, so he's as much a partner to the conspiracy of ignorance as anyone else in power.
Just like you dipshits thought Gruber wasn't talking about you in regards to Obamacare when he only called those who were for it idiots....

Who the fuck are you calling a dipshit. I never voted for Obama. The gop took a total pass on doing anything about healthcare, and imo Gingrich and Norquist hijacked the gop, but that's another matter.

And your post hasn't a ffuckiing thing to do with the email. LOL

It's funny that the law and order candidate seems to be hanging his hat on illegally gained private emails.

What is even funnier is that your beloved "gubermint" stores everything we do, crunches the data at their fusion centers then sends it to the giant NSA center to assign us a "threat matrix" score...all of which is unconstitutional....but yet you bellyache when the very ones that support this system get busted? You whine like a little girl......the joke practically writes itself.....

Busted? For what being stupid enough to talk candidly with their peer across gmail?

Who doesn't know that 70% of Americans care more about the latest hair style or American Idol than they do about politics or American policy? Besides the 70% I mean.

I remember well when the government techs installed their devices in all the telecoms after 9-11. It's only gotten worse since Obama's terms. But that's not where this information is coming from. Why can't we get a few thousand of Donald "The Gropers" emails? If they were honest hackers.................opps it's beer thirty.:beer:

Who the fuck are you calling a dipshit. I never voted for Obama. The gop took a total pass on doing anything about healthcare, and imo Gingrich and Norquist hijacked the gop, but that's another matter.
You.

I am calling you a dipshit for thinking Democrats have anything on Trump supporters.

We voted for him against every useless talking head and we got rewarded with a completely discredited media, and a renewed sense of fighting spirit from knowing Democrats are never going to stop being mentally inferior to us.

It's funny that the law and order candidate seems to be hanging his hat on illegally gained private emails.

What is even funnier is that your beloved "gubermint" stores everything we do, crunches the data at their fusion centers then sends it to the giant NSA center to assign us a "threat matrix" score...all of which is unconstitutional....but yet you bellyache when the very ones that support this system get busted? You whine like a little girl......the joke practically writes itself.....

Busted? For what being stupid enough to talk candidly with their peer across gmail?

Who doesn't know that 70% of Americans care more about the latest hair style or American Idol than they do about politics or American policy? Besides the 70% I mean.

I remember well when the government techs installed their devices in all the telecoms after 9-11. It's only gotten worse since Obama's terms. But that's not where this information is coming from. Why can't we get a few thousand of Donald "The Gropers" emails? If they were honest hackers.................opps it's beer thirty.:beer:

Hey, I'm all for complete disclosure when it comes to those that decide where we go and set policy. Trump has not set any policy. I want the RNC hacked because people need to know that both parties are just different sides of the same coin and that we don't really have a choice. Enjoy the brewski....drink one for me.

You.
I am calling you a dipshit for thinking Democrats have anything on Trump supporters.

We voted for him against every useless talking head and we got rewarded with a completely discredited media, and a renewed sense of fighting spirit from knowing Democrats are never going to stop being mentally inferior to us.

Well fuck you pillow. you're a trumpbot ... a know nothing, and you wouldn't even have a fuking clue what that means. Adios your ignorant piece of cat shit.

You.

Well fuck you pillow. you're a trumpbot ... a know nothing, and you wouldn't even have a fuking clue what that means. Adios your ignorant piece of cat shit.
You can't even see the irony in calling a clearly calculating and agenda driven individual a "bot" when you are nothing but a puppet of the media.

Keep crying little shrew. Keep crying.

Yep. Orwell's warning has come to pass.

You think they are because you're one of the uniformed sheep they laugh at listening to their polls and propaganda.. You and your party are going down BIG LEAGUE.. the utter corruption on the left is UNREAL and Americans are paying attention.. but be a good sheep... Bahhhhhhhh
Incredible how manipulation works on the simple mind.

So your proud to be manipulated be INGOSOC and Ministry of Truth?

Actually, the dems have the Trumpbots to mock now, but that's sort of another story.

Imo the email comes closest to supporting what I think is sort of Dale's thesis. None of us actually knows what we're voting for .... or what Hillary (or Trump) is really about. Neither the media nor the campaigns have any interest in filling us in. And in a sense, that was Assange's schtick, until he became part of the Trump/Putin campaign.

I agree with you. I would like to see some RNC e-mails exposing the same type of fraud that is being exposed

You.

ptbw forever: For whatever it's worth, I have known Bendog for 15 years. We posted on another board and I can say in all honesty that Bendog has never wavered in any position and is as "straight a shooter" as they come. He has never wavered from his beliefs or played partisan politics. It was only after I had my epiphany was I able to appreciate what he brought to the forum. He calls it like he sees it and his accuracy is pretty much "dead on". When I need a dose of brutal honesty and a different perspective, I look up what he posts. Not everyone that doesn't believe in Trump is an enemy....maybe they have a different take and there is nothing wrong with looking at where they are coming from. I have learned more from those that challenged me than I ever did from those that walked in lockstep. Good on ya......

Forum List

Back