New Wiki released email: We wanted citizens compliant, so we made them unaware

The LEFT makes the Soprano's look like Choir Boys and I guarantee you we don't even know the half of what damage Barry has done while in office.. THIS is why these GLOBALIST liars are fighting so hard...

Here's another FACT that has come to light in all of this corruption.. The Left's plantation Sheep don't care how rotted , filthy, corrupted their leaders are... they bathe in their piss water ..... the one email I listed speaks to this and the LEFT'S Leaders laugh and mock their own sheeple calling them UNAWARE AND COMPLIANT.

Here's another FACT that has come to light in all of this corruption.. The Left's plantation Sheep don't care how rotted , filthy, corrupted their leaders are... they bathe in their piss water ..... the one email I listed speaks to this and the LEFT'S Leaders laugh and mock their own sheeple calling them UNAWARE AND COMPLIANT.
Even after Jonathan Gruber called them stupid for supporting ObamaCare, lefties are still surprised that one of their would repeat the sentiment.

Buncha' sheep.

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 9h9 hours ago
Bill Clinton NEA Chair: We wanted citizens compliant, so we made them unaware. Now unaware & non-compliant, so Trump https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599#efmARJAWn …

READ IT.. this is the leftist narrative and thought process we continually read about.. Their sheeple are just that- compliant braindead bozos and this email says as much.. but they want us, those of us who actually think for ourselves and have plans to try to change that which is why Obama made a speech today on shutting down speech that he doesn't approve of, TYRANNY
It's no more dem than gop. Assange's thesis is that political parties (and other organizations) are conspiracies in which a few manipulate behavior by the many. The email suggests that may be true.

On the other hand, a political party may be a body of shared principles regarding govt and society. And the principles are distilled to an oversimplied generality. Thus, the "unaware" are "compliant." The email posits that the gop electorate remains wedded to the oversimplified generality but is no longer compliant.

Regardless Assange is only interested outing one of two conspiracies, so he's as much a partner to the conspiracy of ignorance as anyone else in power.

CutEgoYUsAAQW8g.jpg

Here's a leaked email where Helly's own warn her over foreign govts sending money to the Clinton Foundation which is against the law..

The thing is, these could be faked. The women claiming assault by Trump could be fake. The only way to know is for something to be absolutely and positively verified, and that's not going to happen in the next few weeks.

Lying LIAR lying over lies

I know you don't like me but just take this into consideration as an example:
Monica Lewinsky started interning at the WH in 1995, and started having an affair with Clinton.
This didn't become public rumor or knowledge until 1998. BUT..."Wag the Dog" was filmed in 1996 and released in 1997. Why is this significant? The opening scenes of the film is a camera span of the waiting room outside the Oval Office. And there's a big photo of a tall, salt-n-pepper President hugging a long-haired brunette girl in a beret at the rope line. Several moments into the film there's a similar image in the background. So somebody DOES know something, and they are in positions of influence and power, and it ain't us. Or you.

You got to hand it to them, and I don't like them either, but the Clintons really know how to steal thunder. They knew this was coming and they planned accordingly. The Groper is getting his ass kicked by Gropees and the media is loving it. Trump should have never, ever insulted the press publicly many months back. He picked a fight and the media and Clintons are going to win.
Trump destroyed the media by becoming the Republican nominee against their fall guys and props.

10s of millions of educated people now know that the media is 100% in for the Democrat every time with no apologies.

All you Democrats have is Podesta modified retards now for Trump supporters to mock.

You got to hand it to them, and I don't like them either, but the Clintons really know how to steal thunder. They knew this was coming and they planned accordingly. The Groper is getting his ass kicked by Gropees and the media is loving it. Trump should have never, ever insulted the press publicly many months back. He picked a fight and the media and Clintons are going to win.

You think they are because you're one of the uniformed sheep they laugh at listening to their polls and propaganda.. You and your party are going down BIG LEAGUE.. the utter corruption on the left is UNREAL and Americans are paying attention.. but be a good sheep... Bahhhhhhhh

If you actually think you are informed because you have a computer connected to the internet, you are the sheep.

I am informed because I read books I download off of the internet, watch or listen to documentaries and lectures from accredited researchers so I have a good grasp on what is going on. I have the ability to discern information with accuracy. I can say with confidence that the ones that are most aware are not supporters of Hitlery and some are not fans of either candidate.

The fact of the matter is that Hitlery is supported and owned by the very same banking oligarchs that have drained this country's wealth for their own benefit and they own Hitlery "lock, stock and barrel". It's not conjecture...it's a fucking fact. People have woken up to the robber barons and their desire for no borders and complete control of the people. It's in their white papers that this is the end game. The election wasn't so much about Trump or Sanders...it was about changing the status quo and making a statement that we see the outright theft of our sweat equity. Have you any other questions? I am here to help......

It's funny that the law and order candidate seems to be hanging his hat on illegally gained private emails.

It's funny that the law and order candidate seems to be hanging his hat on illegally gained private emails.

What is even funnier is that your beloved "gubermint" stores everything we do, crunches the data at their fusion centers then sends it to the giant NSA center to assign us a "threat matrix" score...all of which is unconstitutional....but yet you bellyache when the very ones that support this system get busted? You whine like a little girl......the joke practically writes itself.....

Trump destroyed the media by becoming the Republican nominee against their fall guys and props.

10s of millions of educated people now know that the media is 100% in for the Democrat every time with no apologies.

All you Democrats have is Podesta modified retards now for Trump supporters to mock.
Actually, the dems have the Trumpbots to mock now, but that's sort of another story.

Imo the email comes closest to supporting what I think is sort of Dale's thesis. None of us actually knows what we're voting for .... or what Hillary (or Trump) is really about. Neither the media nor the campaigns have any interest in filling us in. And in a sense, that was Assange's schtick, until he became part of the Trump/Putin campaign.

You think they are because you're one of the uniformed sheep they laugh at listening to their polls and propaganda.. You and your party are going down BIG LEAGUE.. the utter corruption on the left is UNREAL and Americans are paying attention.. but be a good sheep... Bahhhhhhhh

If you actually think you are informed because you have a computer connected to the internet, you are the sheep.

I am informed because I read books I download off of the internet, watch or listen to documentaries and lectures from accredited researchers so I have a good grasp on what is going on. I have the ability to discern information with accuracy. I can say with confidence that the ones that are most aware are not supporters of Hitlery and some are not fans of either candidate.

The fact of the matter is that Hitlery is supported and owned by the very same banking oligarchs that have drained this country's wealth for their own benefit and they own Hitlery "lock, stock and barrel". It's not conjecture...it's a fucking fact. People have woken up to the robber barons and their desire for no borders and complete control of the people. It's in their white papers that this is the end game. The election wasn't so much about Trump or Sanders...it was about changing the status quo and making a statement that we see the outright theft of our sweat equity. Have you any other questions? I am here to help......

That's OK, I'm doing fine, but I also remember what Mark Twain said about not believing anything you hear and only half of what you see. Your laser-like ability to discern info with accuracy depends on the sources you use. Fer' instance, I wouldn't read a book about science that was written by Jerry Falwell Jr. just like I would not read a book about avoiding bankruptcy if it was written by Donald Trump. Or a guide to women written by either Trump or Cosby.

Last edited:

Actually, the dems have the Trumpbots to mock now, but that's sort of another story.

Imo the email comes closest to supporting what I think is sort of Dale's thesis. None of us actually knows what we're voting for .... or what Hillary (or Trump) is really about. Neither the media nor the campaigns have any interest in filling us in. And in a sense, that was Assange's schtick, until he became part of the Trump/Putin campaign.

Yes, it does look like Assange decided to go partisan.

That's OK, I'm doing fine, but I also remember what Mark Twain said about not believing anything you hear and only half of what you see. Your laser-like ability to discern info with accuracy depends on the sources you use. Fer' instance, I wouldn't read a book about science that was written by Jerry Falwell Jr. just like I would not read a book about avoiding bankruptcy if it was written by Donald Trump.

Well, you should probably reconsider the 2nd statement. Trump has a very high rate of success with business. The problem here is you haven't read any Business101's at all.

Yes, it does look like Assange decided to go partisan.
yeah. It's too bad. I didn't totally agree with his view, but there is some truth to his schitick.

"Trump destroyed the media by becoming the Republican nominee against their fall guys and props."

Huh? I hadn't noticed that the press has been destroyed. Who are the fall guys and props of the media? Just answer that for staters.
If 10s of millions know the media is 100% liberal then how come Trump gets so much air time that he didn't even need donors for the first year? You are lost.

That's OK, I'm doing fine, but I also remember what Mark Twain said about not believing anything you hear and only half of what you see. Your laser-like ability to discern info with accuracy depends on the sources you use. Fer' instance, I wouldn't read a book about science that was written by Jerry Falwell Jr. just like I would not read a book about avoiding bankruptcy if it was written by Donald Trump.

What I have read are the very words of the ones that wish to put in place this one world, totalitarian feudal system from those that write white papers from the CFR and books written by globalists like Zbigniew Brzezenski that spell it out in great detail as to what their plans are. I am certainly not going to believe flowery messages from leftard writers.....guaran-fucking-tee you on that.

Forum List

Back