New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

I'll add he was on a public path to his home, after being stalked and chased, when he was killed, with a 9 to his chest.

Yep he came back to the same area after running away.

Evidence shows he struck Zman .....was on top of him and pounding his head into the sidewalk.

Bang. DRT.

His home? His home in Miami? Public path in a gated community? If it's a public path why is it called a gated community?

You lying piece of shit. His father was living there, and his SO owned the property, and his parents had joint custody. Yeah, he was living there.

He had every right to go to the store for some Skittles and ice tea, before he got a 9 to the chest.

Lying piece of shit? Trayvon was visiting his father because Trayvon had been suspended from school for ten days because of drugs. So Trayvon did not live their. Yep he probably had the munchies after busting open that nickel bag.

Treyvon's father still had joint custody. That was his legal home at the time that Zimmerman planted a 9 in his chest.

So what if someone illegally leaked that Treyvon was suspended for 10 days for an empty baggie? Is smoking some weed grounds for vigilante killings?

It wasn't Treyvon who had several arrests for violent crime. It wasn't Treyvon who was ordered by the court to receive anger management therapy

You really are a lowlife pig.

I'll add he was on a public path to his home, after being stalked and chased, when he was killed, with a 9 to his chest.

Yep he came back to the same area after running away.

Evidence shows he struck Zman .....was on top of him and pounding his head into the sidewalk.

Bang. DRT.

Evidence showed he came back?????? Bullshit. Evidence showed that Martin was trying to distance himself from the vigilante killer.

Evidence showed he came back?????? Bullshit. Evidence showed that Martin was trying to distance himself from the vigilante killer.

Yes trying so hard he got 50 yards or so from their initial confrontation spot where Trayvon went towards him with his hand in his waistband in about 3:00min elapsed from the 911 calls.

I don't feel sorry for the African family. They raised a monster. And, now they're trying to start a racial war.

1. They are Americans
2. Who are they?
3. Don't be a asshole like the members of the lynch mob.

He's an asshole, like the members of the blacks should die mob. Just like you.

Fuck you, You cock sucking son of a bitch. Run that through one of those machine to see what someone said and it will always come out as Fuck you, You cock sucking son of a bitch.

You lying piece of shit. His father was living there, and his SO owned the property, and his parents had joint custody. Yeah, he was living there.

He had every right to go to the store for some Skittles and ice tea, before he got a 9 to the chest.

Lying piece of shit? Trayvon was visiting his father because Trayvon had been suspended from school for ten days because of drugs. So Trayvon did not live their. Yep he probably had the munchies after busting open that nickel bag.

Treyvon's father still had joint custody. That was his legal home at the time that Zimmerman planted a 9 in his chest.

So what if someone illegally leaked that Treyvon was suspended for 10 days for an empty baggie? Is smoking some weed grounds for vigilante killings?

It wasn't Treyvon who had several arrests for violent crime. It wasn't Treyvon who was ordered by the court to receive anger management therapy

Trayvon was still visiting because he was not enrolled in that school district you fucking dumb son of a bitch.

It wasn't Treyvon who was ordered by the court to receive anger management therapy
But it was Trayvon that did get suspended for ten days from school because of drugs.

1. They are Americans
2. Who are they?
3. Don't be a asshole like the members of the lynch mob.

Fuck you, You cock sucking son of a bitch. Run that through one of those machine to see what someone said and it will always come out as Fuck you, You cock sucking son of a bitch.

Sounds like you got your panties in quite a knot there. Breath deeply, and man up that you've had your head up your ass on this topic.

Sounds like you got your panties in quite a knot there. Breath deeply, and man up that you've had your head up your ass on this topic.

And I don't have but one thing to say to you
LIAR

Trayvon was still visiting because he was not enrolled in that school district you fucking dumb son of a bitch.

Both parents stated that they had joint custody, after their divorce. When Trayvon was at his fathers, it was his home.

It wasn't Treyvon who was ordered by the court to receive anger management therapy
But it was Trayvon that did get suspended for ten days from school because of drugs.

Oh man.....a teenager that may have smoked some weed. There's ground for vigilante killing. Demonizing the victim again? Why omit the documented case of Zimmerman being arrested for battery on a police officer, and ordered into anger management by the court?

Thats a young teen voice calling for help.

READ THIS SLOWLY
Let's say it was Trayvon yelling for help why didn't he yell he has a gun he's going to shoot me. Why just yell for help?

Perhaps at that point he didn't know that Zimmerman was armed. He just wanted someone to call the police because this dude followed and then chased after him. The police report said that he had a gun and holster, which means it was probably clipped onto his belt.

That's still speculation, but your strawman seems to have holes.

All we have are the known facts. Zimmerman chased Martin, even though the police told him not to. Zimmerman has a documented history of violence, and was even forced into anger management classes by the court. Martin was on the phone with his girlfriend at this time, and she told him to run. It's unlikely that a 150 lb kid would go out of his way to attack a 200 pound guy, armed with Skittles and iced tea, unless he feared for his life or safety.

whoa whoa whoa. you're using Zimmermans background, from you liberals we're not supposed to dig into the lives of these two or post any photos of them from the past 5 years.

Both parents stated that they had joint custody, after their divorce. When Trayvon was at his fathers, it was his home.

Oh man.....a teenager that may have smoked some weed. There's ground for vigilante killing. Demonizing the victim again? Why omit the documented case of Zimmerman being arrested for battery on a police officer, and ordered into anger management by the court?

Trayvons home was the place he was enrolled in school. His school district.would be his home. Do you have any school aged children?

Trayvon's parents insist it was him. They are his parents. I expect that. As far as their statements being evidence that would prove it was him, it's not.

Shouldn't Trayvons parents have video or something that can provide a sample for a vocal analyst to prove it? I would think they would. If they do I am betting the Feds have asked for it. Let's just see how this all plays out.

Is this Trayvon at school?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPSbtm6pwDE]Real Life footage of Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

Trayvon's parents insist it was him. They are his parents. I expect that. As far as their statements being evidence that would prove it was him, it's not.

Shouldn't Trayvons parents have video or something that can provide a sample for a vocal analyst to prove it? I would think they would. If they do I am betting the Feds have asked for it. Let's just see how this all plays out.

Here is a video that is supposed to be of Trayvon.

Qustionable
He's the kid with the ball cap stripped shirt
Questionable
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPSbtm6pwDE]Real Life footage of Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
One item that I find curious is that no other neighborhood watch members have spoken either for or against in this case. Is this because Zimmerman is Hispanic and there is a fair amount of discrimination against Hispanics in places like Florida, Arizone, and California where there are so many of them. I also wonder about their program. I have lived in 3 neighborhoods where we had a neighborhood watch. They were always out in twos and not alone. Where is their neighborhood watch committee on this?

I saw something on tv with the former neighborhood watch captain talking about zimmerman. He seemed to like zimmerman and said he did a good job.

so did Ted Bundys neighbors

"Hate" crimes are stupid. Who cares if the person is "hating" on someone or not when they gun them down in cold blood? This was a murder. Murder is murder whether you are "hating" or not.

I do not believe this was murder. Manslaughter, maybe, but not murder.

I think you are right his intention was not to murder he is a paranoid frightened man trying to play hero in his fantasy world and it all went wrong but manslaughter is definitively a charge that should be considered

Qustionable
Questionable
Yes questionable. Trayvon isn't that uncommon of a name for black Americans. We call them "ghetto French" names actually. Might be him, maybe not.

Qustionable
Questionable
Yes questionable. Trayvon isn't that uncommon of a name for black Americans. We call them "ghetto French" names actually. Might be him, maybe not.
Yes it is but I have seen two different sites that have that video and both sites say it's him but that's not proof.

Forum List

Back