New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Unless you're a dumbass, if you know that your attacker has a gun and you know that you don't, you STFU. You don't yell anything for fear of being shot and killed. I haven't had a gun pointed at me, but I've been shown a pistol when some asshole lifted his shirt wanting to know where one of my neighbors lived. My first thought was to answer his questions as quietyly as possible so he could be on his way. The fear had me frozen.

Not the point, moron. We still don't know what those yells were, except for the seconds before Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid, after stalking him and chasing him.

The point still remains as to why Zimmerman chased the kid in the first place, except for his paranoid rants on the 911 call. On that call, Zimmerman said he's reaching for something in waist band (probably his phone to call his girlfriend about the crazy guy stalking him), and then chases after him, after he runs.

Use your fucking brain.

What? The point was why didn't Martin yell "help, he has a gun." Only a dumbass would yell that someone has a gun while their in the crosshairs. I was not debating the entire case, dude. But for you, I'll give it a go.

FACT-Martin was legally allowed to walk through the neighborhood. FACT-Zimmerman left his vehicle in pursuit of Martin because he looked suspicious. FACT-Zimmerman shot Martin. FACT-The police report stated that Zimmerman had blood on his nose and head. FACT-Zimmerman is a free man at this time. FACT-The grand jury will determine Zimmerman's fate on April 10th. Just about everything else is speculation.

No you ignorant moron. Neither you nor the OP author knows that he didn't yell for help, saying "he has a gun". Are you really this stupid?

No, he was doing racial profiling, and in his paranoid peabrain, a person who is black became a criminal suspect, to the point that he stalked, chased, and subsequently killed a kid who was returning home from the store. What was Martin's crime or justification for Zimmerman's actions?

No he wasn't doing Racial profiling you fucking assshat. The dispatcher asked Zimmerman the race of the person. Zimmerman said he looks black So he was not sure. There is some distance between them and it's dark. It can only be racial profiling when you know the race of the person you are profiling.

"They always get away", "He looks like he's on drugs", "Fucking coons" were the words describing a 17 year old going home after going to the store. Those were the words he used after he described Martin as a "black male in his late teens."

Yeah, there was a lynching alright. A good old fashion Southern lynching.
"They always get away", "He looks like he's on drugs", "Fucking coons"
It sounds like you are Racially stereotyping a group of people.
They always get away could be the ones who broke in the homes in that area.
He looks like he is on drugs? What does that mean to you?

were the words describing a 17 year old going home after going to the store.
What proof do you have that Trayvon didn't also use that time to case homes to break into them? if we're going to assume let's both assume.

Not the point, moron. We still don't know what those yells were, except for the seconds before Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid, after stalking him and chasing him.

The point still remains as to why Zimmerman chased the kid in the first place, except for his paranoid rants on the 911 call. On that call, Zimmerman said he's reaching for something in waist band (probably his phone to call his girlfriend about the crazy guy stalking him), and then chases after him, after he runs.

Use your fucking brain.

What? The point was why didn't Martin yell "help, he has a gun." Only a dumbass would yell that someone has a gun while their in the crosshairs. I was not debating the entire case, dude. But for you, I'll give it a go.

FACT-Martin was legally allowed to walk through the neighborhood. FACT-Zimmerman left his vehicle in pursuit of Martin because he looked suspicious. FACT-Zimmerman shot Martin. FACT-The police report stated that Zimmerman had blood on his nose and head. FACT-Zimmerman is a free man at this time. FACT-The grand jury will determine Zimmerman's fate on April 10th. Just about everything else is speculation.

No you ignorant moron. Neither you nor the OP author knows that he didn't yell for help, saying "he has a gun". Are you really this stupid?

I guess I am really that stupid. I heard the 911 call and I didn't hear the person yell gun. Now if you want to believe he was yelling gun before the lady dialed 911, have at it.

The truly ignorant part is that we have the same point of view but because I choose to base my veiwpoint on facts and not fill in the blanks, I'm a moron. I feel like once Zimmerman exited his vehicle in pursuit of Martin, the law no longer applied. Screams, blood, concrete, etc makes no difference to me. I only want the law revised so it can be used effectively in a 21st century society.

An expert in forensic voice identification analyzing the 911 recordings in the Trayvon Martin case for the Orlando Sentinel tells the paper that it is likely not Martin’s shooter, George Zimmerman, heard calling for help.

Tom Owen used voice identification software to rule out Zimmerman, according to the paper. Another expert contacted by the Sentinel, utilizing different techniques, came to the same conclusion.

Voice Heard Screaming On 911 Tape Is Not Trayvon Martin Shooter George Zimmerman, Expert Says | Fox News

The question is if this is evidence that can stand up as being "expert" testimony under the law.
From what I read in the testing there is a 48% chance it COULD BE Zimmerman's voice.
And that will never hold up to the standards in CRIMINAL COURT.
Maybe civil court but never criminal court as it is NOT CONCLUSIVE.
A thorough understanding of criminal rules of procedure is required to eliminate the BS media reports in this matter and the ones that are relevant to criminal law.
Maybe the court will allow this guy and his analysis into evidence for a jury to hear but I seriously doubt it.

The truly ignorant part is that we have the same point of view but because I choose to base my veiwpoint on facts and not fill in the blanks, I'm a moron. I feel like once Zimmerman exited his vehicle in pursuit of Martin, the law no longer applied. Screams, blood, concrete, etc makes no difference to me. I only want the law revised so it can be used effectively in a 21st century society.

Assuming that Zimmerman continued to follow Trayvon: Who do you think actually closed the gap? If it were Trayvon, why wouldn't the stand-your-ground law apply? The law doesn't require that you be on your own property, only that you not have to retreat. And, if lean 6'3" Trayvon closed the gap, do you think that obese Zimmerman actually had the option to retreat?

If you think Zimmerman closed the gap, you're right, you are a moron. Regardless of who closed the gap, wouldn't Trayvon have the option of retreating rather than attacking?

The 48%, pulled out of a hat, brought to you by the same media that insists on exclusively and continually showing a picture of a 12-year-old Tayvon while showing a mugshot of Zimmerman (no charges).

The question is if this is evidence that can stand up as being "expert" testimony under the law.
From what I read in the testing there is a 48% chance it COULD BE Zimmerman's voice.
A thorough understanding of criminal rules of procedure is required to eliminate the BS media reports in this matter and the ones that are relevant to criminal law.
Maybe the court will allow this guy and his analysis into evidence for a jury to hear but I seriously doubt it.

I'd find it hard to convict anyone, anyone, on a 2% probability, thats why it appears to me, the op says "likely"....

I'd find it hard to convict anyone, anyone, on a 2% probability, thats why it appears to me, the op says "likely"....

Oh mighty Orange One.... could you merge this bullshit into the other bullshit on it?

What about when they found an inordinate amount of "potentially" stolen jewelry in his locker when looking for graffiti markers? Wonder why the MSM doesn't mention his three suspensions? That neighborhood had an inordinate amount of burglaries lately, which is why Zimmerman was suspicious.

1. what was he doing in that neighborhood?
2. why did he have that jewelry in his locker?

What about when they found an inordinate amount of "potentially" stolen jewelry in his locker when looking for graffiti markers? Wonder why the MSM doesn't mention his three suspensions? That neighborhood had an inordinate amount of burglaries lately, which is why Zimmerman was suspicious.

1. what was he doing in that neighborhood?
2. why did he have that jewelry in his locker?

Al Sharpton was on earlier and his explanation of the jewlery in the locker was very convincing.

Trayvon was preparing to go as Mr. T to the school Halloween Party.

Assuming that Zimmerman continued to follow Trayvon: Who do you think actually closed the gap? If it were Trayvon, why wouldn't the stand-your-ground law apply? The law doesn't require that you be on your own property, only that you not have to retreat. And, if lean 6'3" Trayvon closed the gap, do you think that obese Zimmerman actually had the option to retreat?

If you think Zimmerman closed the gap, you're right, you are a moron. Regardless of who closed the gap, wouldn't Trayvon have the option of retreating rather than attacking?

See, if you follow a simple back and forth, you would understand that I'm not assuming anything. Zimmerman left his car in pursuit of Martin to ensure he didn't get away. If Zman didn't exit his vehicle in the first place, neither person would have to retreat. Don't allow the color of law to override your common sense.

The best thing for the gun nuts to do at this point is to disassociate themselves from Zimmerman. If they don't, what's going to happen is that more idiots are going to test the limits in regards to stand your ground and end up getting it overturned altogether.

In most of these analysis I have seen there is a sample of the EXACT words used to attempt to facilitate the exact visual comparisons of the voice. A sound spectograph is used to analyze the complex speech wave form into a pictorial display which is called a spectogram.
Time of the speech, frequency of the speech and relative amplitude of the speech has to be gauged and time is on a horizontal axis, frequency vertically and aplitude by differing shades of gray.
With differing speech patterns not from samples this is very hard to "scientifically" study and analyze.
And no way Zimmerman has provided any samples.

I have asked this question several times in those Trayvon Martin threads which has yet to be answered, so I will ask the question in a separate thread.

In the video where you can hear someone yelling help some say it's Trayvon yelling others say it Zimmerman.
So here's the question If it's Trayvon yelling for help why is he yelling just help? Why didn't he yell help he has a gun help he's going to shoot me? Can anyone answer this question logically?

How do you know he saw the gun prior to being shot?

I feel sorry for both families...

I don't feel sorry for the African family. They raised a monster. And, now they're trying to start a racial war.

1. They are Americans
2. Who are they?
3. Don't be a asshole like the members of the lynch mob.

What? He's supporting the real lynching that occurred. The one you advocate for. A noose around the neck or a bullet though the chest, it's still the same result.

Forum List

Back