New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Here is a video that is supposed to be of Trayvon.

Qustionable Questionable
Real Life footage of Trayvon Martin - YouTube
Yes questionable. Trayvon isn't that uncommon of a name for black Americans. We call them "ghetto French" names actually. Might be him, maybe not.
Yes it is but I have seen two different sites that have that video and both sites say it's him but that's not proof.
So his parents should have something. I remember reading he also wrote raps... He must surely have recordings of some sort if he was an aspiring rapper, right?

Even if it was on a karaoke machine like my nephew uses whenever he comes over.

Yes questionable. Trayvon isn't that uncommon of a name for black Americans. We call them "ghetto French" names actually. Might be him, maybe not.
Yes it is but I have seen two different sites that have that video and both sites say it's him but that's not proof.
So his parents should have something. I remember reading he also wrote raps... He must surely have recordings of some sort if he was an aspiring rapper, right?

If that is him in the video, he's acting like any normal kid would but then there is that fight portion. But I guess this isn't the play ground of my childhood days.

One item that I find curious is that no other neighborhood watch members have spoken either for or against in this case. Is this because Zimmerman is Hispanic and there is a fair amount of discrimination against Hispanics in places like Florida, Arizone, and California where there are so many of them. I also wonder about their program. I have lived in 3 neighborhoods where we had a neighborhood watch. They were always out in twos and not alone. Where is their neighborhood watch committee on this?

I saw something on tv with the former neighborhood watch captain talking about zimmerman. He seemed to like zimmerman and said he did a good job.

so did Ted Bundys neighbors

So you are saying that Zimmerman, in spite of all the evidence, is a serial rapist and murderer? Man you really did swallow the media platform hook line and sinker.

Eots struggling valiantly to make a case against Zimmerman in the fact of actual testimony from friends, family, and neighbors that he was NOT crazy and they felt better having him around.

If that is him in the video, he's acting like any normal kid would but then there is that fight portion. But I guess this isn't the play ground of my childhood days.
The fights were worse when I was younger. I'd stepped on the kids toe and hit him square in the nose, picked him up and slammed him.

Kids getting guns and killing each other today is even less than my days.

I saw something on tv with the former neighborhood watch captain talking about zimmerman. He seemed to like zimmerman and said he did a good job.

so did Ted Bundys neighbors

So you are saying that Zimmerman, in spite of all the evidence, is a serial rapist and murderer? Man you really did swallow the media platform hook line and sinker.

you mean evidence like domestic violence and assaults on police officers ? but no I do not think hes necessarily a rapist ..no he is bit more like this troubled soul I think

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzPBUGUM7KQ]Taxi Driver Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Zimmerman assaulted a police officer and got off.

Zimmerman assaulted his girlfriend and got off.

Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin and got off.

It's great having a retired judge as a Dad, isn't it?

Zimmerman assaulted a police officer and got off.

Zimmerman assaulted his girlfriend and got off.

Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin and got off.

It's great having a retired judge as a Dad, isn't it?

Yes law enforcement and state attorneys will risk everything including their freedom to help appointed retired magistrates from other states.

Law School = $200k
State Attorney Job = $100k year
Risking it all for nothing = Priceless

God why did Trayvon come back.

Pity.

Come back? Interesting that you accept Zimmerman's word that he did.

From what I understand, he had to walk the path he walked to get to his father's fiance's home. It sounds more like Zimmerman moved and put himself in the same area that Martin was walking.

btw, Si Modo, there was an interesting news story on NPR tonight detailing some people that used the stand your ground law to get off EVEN if they had been the person in pursuit. None were quite like the Zimmerman/Martin case and IMO most, if not all, sounded like a miscarriage of justice. Most, if not all, are under appeal.

I'll find a link if you're interested.

News evidence support Trayvon screaming and fighting for his life when Zimmerman went for his gun. This boy was no match for Zimmerman who set all this in motion to kill the boy and claim self defense. But I believe justice will be served.:clap2:
Stand you ground law is just an excuse to pick a figth with some one you want to kill and claim self defense.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy is he White, Black, or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks Black… These a**h**** they always get away… S** he’s running…
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah
Dispatcher: Ok, we don’t need you to do that.
Zimmerman: Ok… F*****g c****s [aka "n*****s" barely audible under his breath]….

http://www.theipinionsjournal.com/i...nte-killing-of-black-teenager-trayvon-martin/

ZImmerman own words will convict him.

Last edited:
News evidence support Trayvon screaming and fighting for his life when Zimmerman went for his gun. This boy was no match for Zimmerman who set all this in motion to kill the boy and claim self defense. But I believe justice will be served.:clap2:
Stand you ground law is just an excuse to pick a figth with some one you want to kill and claim self defense.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy is he White, Black, or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks Black… These a**h**** they always get away… S** he’s running…
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah
Dispatcher: Ok, we don’t need you to do that.
Zimmerman: Ok… F*****g c****s [aka "n*****s" barely audible under his breath]….

The Vigilante Killing of Black Teenager Trayvon Martin -- The iPINIONS Journal

ZImmerman own words will convict him.

What the fuck? You're taking words that Zimmerman said as if he used them in context as the way you posted them. He was asked what the persons race was.

These asshole always get away hell he could have been talk about you or people like you.
Dispatcher are you following him
Zimmerman Yell
Dispatcher you don't have to do that
Zimmerman OK NOTHING ELSE YOU FUCKING BITCH.

Why wouldnt I the evidence and eyewitness support his claim.

Just like the cops and state attorney .

If someone's following me, I don't lead them back to my home.

Although ... years ago, my husband was working graveyard shifts, and I had some guys who thought it was funny to follow me every night after I'd drop him off at work. They knew I was young and scared, and I had my baby in the car with me. We'd just moved from my parents' into our own apartment and I was terrified they'd follow me home.

My Dad suggested I come over to his place instead, and not try to get away from them. Just let them follow.

When I approached the entrance to HIS "gated community", I punched the gas and of course the idiots went into hot pursuit mode --- flying through the gate right behind me as I drove onto Federal prison property, where my father and several of his officers were waiting to have a little talk with those thugs.

Ah, good times.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back