New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Who said Martin was "casing the neighborhood"? Who are you quoting?

:wtf:

Zimmerman told 911 he was wandering around the clubhouse.

The clubhouse is an indirect route from the store.
Again, who said Martin was "casing the neighborhood"?

The boy was only visiting. It's a townhouse community. Think about that.

I remember somebody mentioning it vaguely.

I'm not sure if it was on this board or somewhere else.

Either way why the heck is it coming up now?

Zimmerman told 911 he was wandering around the clubhouse.

The clubhouse is an indirect route from the store.

I copied part of Ariux's post to ask why the VICTIM is now being accused of CASING THE NEIGHBORHOOD".

I copied part of Ariux's post to ask why the VICTIM is now being accused of CASING THE NEIGHBORHOOD".

Ariux shouldn't be taken seriously.

Nor should anybody who believes a seventeen year old kid visiting family with his father would go case a neighborhood 4 hours from where he lives.

The kid was innocently walking down the street in a hoodie after buying tea and skittles from a local convenience store and those items were the only thing on his person.

There was no evidence that he was a threat to anyone or ever would be in his life.

Those are the FACTS.

Nor should anybody who believes a seventeen year old kid visiting family with his father would go case a neighborhood 4 hours from where he lives.

The kid was innocently walking down the street in a hoodie after buying tea and skittles from a local convenience store and those items were the only thing on his person.

There was no evidence that he was a threat to anyone or ever would be in his life.

Those are the FACTS.

boy, oh boy, you didn't know the kids I knew while growing up..are you really this naive? I see no evidence the young man was casing the hood, but get real..bad kids do bad things regardless of where they are and who they are around.

:tongue:

Those are the FACTS.

I agree uptown; there is no evidence that Martin was dong anything but going to a convenience store, then back to his father's home.

Those are the FACTS.

boy, oh boy, you didn't know the kids I knew while growing up..are you really this naive? I see no evidence the young man was casing the hood, but get real..bad kids do bad things regardless of where they are and who they are around.

:tongue:

I'm not naive, you and your ilk are just stupid and making crap up to make this Trayvon's fault.

The kid was by himself in a random neighborhood. You have no evidence to suggest Trayvon was a "bad kid". He had no criminal record. Why'd he get the criminal itch all of a sudden 4 hours away from his house?

You weren't paying attention to the part where he was running away from the Zimmerman guy huh?

Why yes. I was.

How did he go from running away to on top of and beating Zimmerman ?

This has been explained over and over again. If you're too stupid to figure out you don't have to pick a fight to win a fight... I don't know if I can help you.

Last edited:
A male caller described a physical altercation between Martin and the shooter.

"I just heard a shot right behind my house," the caller said. "They're wrestling right behind my porch. The guy is yelling 'Help.' I'm not going outside."

911 calls released in Trayvon Martin fatal shooting - Crimesider - CBS News
The guy, not the kid?
Good job detective Holmes. The use of word guy surely discounts trayvon, he's not guy he's a kid and I'm sure that could be told easily in the dark.

To be clear, I don't know what happened, i was not there. I don't claim to know. All I know is what has come out. I have been following this story from alsmot the day it happened and have heard much more than most people here. Let "due process" run it's course. As much as I've heard on this incident, i am sure that there is a whole lot more that isn't known.

What I object to is the conviction of Zimmerman in the court of public opinon, and the lynch mob that Sharpton and his gang of racist media whores have organized. It's sad and amusing to see so many people who claim to know guilt without knowing facts. Many on this board see nothing but what they want to see and it's pathetic.

If Zimmerman is found guilty of murder, I will join in the chorus of calls for him to receive his punishment. I just prefer that the courts and the authorities get to do their jobs.

I'm just asking questions dude.

That wasn't directed at you.

No it doesn't. Not in the least. How does anything she said prove that Zimmerman's story is wrong? Did Zimmerman say that Martin was not on the phone? Did Zimmerman say that Martin did not ask why he was following him? I've heard that account from the girlfriend mabny times. It does nothing to discount Zimmerman's story. Where do you see it?

She heard them exchange words then heard the beginnings of the physical altercation. Doesn't match with what Zimmerman said about being attacked from behind unless he was hollering it over his shoulder as he ran away from Martin.
(without having to find the link to the cop report again)....Can you recall if it said Zimmerman (almost wrote 'he', and after my antecedent post...:lol:) that Zimmerman had wounds on the back of his head?

I can only recall that it said he had head wounds.

I don't know, though.

It said "bleeding from the nose and back of the head."

As the killer approached the victim, the victim tried to push him away; then the killer shot the victim. There is no evidence Martin did anything but try to get away from the killer. The killer saying "these a**holes always get away" is a big clue as to which of the two was the aggressor.

On the recording of his call to police that is posted on the city’s website, Zimmerman can be heard breathing heavily as he pursued Trayvon through the complex. Then, about two minutes into the call, under his breath, he used a profanity and a second word that sounded like a racial slur, but it was nearly inaudible and difficult to decipher

Read more here: Lawyer: Girl on phone with Trayvon Martin moments before he was shot - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Except the eyewitness account of Zimmerman on the ground and Martin on top of him. Doesn't soud like Martin was trying to get away there.

I've seen kids get bullied fight back just to get away and if they get the best of their bully go on a 30-sec rampage... just saying there's a point that adreline kicks in in a situation like that and your brain goes from "get away" to "make sure that he doesn't get back up to harm you again..."

This may well be true, but it is something else that just substantiates Zimmerman's story.

Forum List

Back