New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

When you make comments like 'Martin was a thug punk thief, probably....' you lose any intelligence high ground. 'Probably'? WTF does that mean? It means you don't fucking know.... if you don't know, then you are equally as stupid as those who insist that Zimmerman attacked Martin.

Being facetious. They call Zimmerman a racist, he was told to stop by police, he is guiltyand he shot an unarmed boy minding his own business and I call Martin a punk thug thief.
ALL THOSE claims are absurd.

Read all of my other posts. I was the first one to say that possibly Martin could ALSO invoke the stand my ground statute if Zimmerman had the gun and pointed it at him. Martin could have felt in danger of his life and then attacked Zimmerman.
We do not know but the witness states Martin hit him in the back of the head.
My mind is not made up. I have heard none of the witnesses and not seen ANY evidence.

NO ONE else has either.

So you're using the 'Mommy, he did it too' excuse? Hmmm.

Nope, that is never valid and I never do that.
Your analogy would only be valid if I believed those possibilities had ANY validity in the facts of this case.
Zimmerman could be a racist that steals his grandmothers' social security checks and it would have NO bearing on the facts of this case.
"He called Martin a coon" so he is guilty according to them.
"Martin is a punk, thug thief" so he is guilty of attacking Zimmerman I SARCASTICALLY (facetious definition) stated.
Look up the definition of facetious if you need further help. Sarcasm.
Your analogy is wanting to prove a truth. WE DO NOT KNOW THE TRUTH IN THIS.
As I have stated 100 times, MY MIND IS NOT MADE UP.
Maybe you have made yours up but NONE of the witnesses and evidence has been presented. Stay tuned and you just may learn something.

thats not a very damning picture......Now had he had a glock in the pic you might have a point.

Gold teeth on a 17 year old is acceptable in your family but not in mine.

Where does one get the cash for gold teeth at 17 years old?
Do you make the same excuses for your children?

The demonstrators are at Sanford Police Dept. now demanding "Close the Sanford Police Station"

These mental midgets want NO police protection in their communities.

Makes sense to me. Easier to do as they please.
Amazing. Culture of violence.

What I find amazing is that you folks have no clue:

I GUARANTEE YOU that at this very moment there is a homicide street cop that has his file ready for an indictment for manslaughter.

And as I have stated 100 times here that IS the appropriate charge most likely.

Let a jury decide on voluntary or involuntary manslaughter.
Just my opinion but this is one that will probably be indicted with a plea of somewhere in the 10 year range with 1-3 to do.
If the facts were otherwise there would have been an immediate arrest.

I GUARANTEE YOU that at this very moment there is a homicide street cop that has his file ready for an indictment for manslaughter.

Just my opinion but this is one that will probably be indicted with a plea of somewhere in the 10 year range with 1-3 to do.

Yes, they just may arrest Zimmerman for Manslaughter. I would like to see them not and let the case stand as a setback to those street hoods aka Trayvon Martin who think that life revolves around being a tough no limit nigga. It is difficult not to feel sorry for the thousands of young black Americans that are caught up in that street bullshite without hardly a choice or a clue of how to get away from it.

Could be. None of us know... because, shockingly, we don't have all the evidence.

These mental midgets want NO police protection in their communities.

If you arrest their criminals, you're accused of racism. If you don't arrest their criminals, you're accused of racism. You can't please "those people", or have peace with them.

If a witness states that "Zimmerman was attacked unprovoked from behind by Martin with a full can of something" then how can Zimmerman be indicted for murder?
And sports fans, that is what at least one of the witnesses clearly told police. That was leaked out and it should not have been but this is a credible witness.

Get ready for death threats on that witness and of course they have to be a racist.
Get over it folks. The charade is over. Martin was a thug punk thief, probably was not doing his business that day but he assaulted Zimmerman for no reason and was shot as a result of that.
Most likely as that is what at least one of the witnesses will testify to.

But we have posters here that believe it is okay to assualt someone with a full can of drink and not have the person that is being assaulted be allowed to defend themselves from assault.
Best way NOT to get killed? Do not assault someone that is armed with a gun.
WELL DUH!
Link?

I know you don't have one so incoming neg for lying.

If a witness states that "Zimmerman was attacked unprovoked from behind by Martin with a full can of something" then how can Zimmerman be indicted for murder?
And sports fans, that is what at least one of the witnesses clearly told police. That was leaked out and it should not have been but this is a credible witness.

Get ready for death threats on that witness and of course they have to be a racist.
Get over it folks. The charade is over. Martin was a thug punk thief, probably was not doing his business that day but he assaulted Zimmerman for no reason and was shot as a result of that.

But we have posters here that believe it is okay to assualt someone with a full can of drink and not have the person that is being assaulted be allowed to defend themselves from assault.
WELL DUH!
Link?

Neg rep me all you want fool but a witness came forward and has even given interviews. His name is "John" and if you do not know about him you are not very swift.

Here is your man: $1333279897018.jpg

View attachment 18228You tell me this kid is an innocent baby faced angel.

Doesn't make him guilty of anything but where does a 17 year old get the cash to buy gold teeth?
"His mama paid for them" :lol::lol::lol:

And this young man had women's jewelry in his high school locker with a long screwdriver.

"He was going to a Halloween party and did not know whether to go as Ru Paul or Mr. T"

They think we are stupid. Been there, done that and did not care about the T shirt.
This kid has trouble written all over him. Does not make him the aggressor in any of this and does not make Zimmerman innocent of anything.
But this kid IS NOT the angel they portrayed in that 6th grade photo.
And those that believe that are as dumb as rocks.

But no arrests.............stunning............................

WELL DUH!
Link?

Neg rep me all you want fool but a witness came forward and has even given interviews. His name is "John" and if you do not know about him you are not very swift.

Here is your man:View attachment 18230
He said nothing of the sort. My neg wasn't wasted, racist idiot.

WELL DUH!
Link?

No, here is a teenage riding a horse:

Redirect Notice

Link?

He never said WHAT?

Gadawg didn't say he said anything, you brain dead, lying dolt.

He never said WHAT?

Gadawg didn't say he said anything, you brain dead, lying dolt.
If anyone needs more proof that you're brain dead, your participation in the last few pages is all that is needed.

"Bring skittles to a gunfight" That is just too funny, thanks for that laugh! :LOL

18230d1334006163t-new-witness-trayvon-was-beating-zimmerman-up-1333279897018.jpg

This guy looks like Obama's son!~

Last edited:
She hasn't.

I think he is trying to hornswaggle people into thinking that because she has declined to comment, that means her no comment comment means "has found no evidence."

Otherwise known as bullshit.

Special prosecutor Angela Corey said she "will not take the Trayvon Martin shooting death before a grand jury."
that means she feels she does not need a grand jury to prosecute or not prosecute....it gives no indication of which way it will fall....kiss.

You are right, but if she goes with the letter of the law she cannot prosecute Zimmerman.

View attachment 18228You tell me this kid is an innocent baby faced angel.

Doesn't make him guilty of anything but where does a 17 year old get the cash to buy gold teeth?
"His mama paid for them" :lol::lol::lol:

And this young man had women's jewelry in his high school locker with a long screwdriver.

"He was going to a Halloween party and did not know whether to go as Ru Paul or Mr. T"

They think we are stupid. Been there, done that and did not care about the T shirt.
This kid has trouble written all over him. Does not make him the aggressor in any of this and does not make Zimmerman innocent of anything.
But this kid IS NOT the angel they portrayed in that 6th grade photo.
And those that believe that are as dumb as rocks.

So based on a single photo, you would shoot this kid. Because you see black kid and assume trouble.

Whats next? Some goth kid you dont like the look of gets a bullet to the face because he had "trouble written all over him"? Or a homeless guy? Or an asian girl with a bad attitude?

Innocent until proven guilty right? But not for the kid with gold teeth? He's obviously guilty of SOMETHING right? So shoot him dead in the street?

My god, youre a pathertic excuse for a human being.

Forum List

Back