New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

2011 Florida Statutes - 776.032 - Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.
Have they determined yet if it was a justifiable use of force?

I'm pretty sure the answer to that is a big En O.

I think that "stand your ground" law has so much gray area they do not know what to think. I am surprised there has not been some kind of statement by the DA up to this point.

The new hard ass DA has made a statement. She has not yet found enough evidence to prosecute Zimmerman.

2011 Florida Statutes - 776.032 - Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.
it's not clear if this was Justifiable....the police did not think it was justifiable from what I read so far.....therefore, imo, he should have been charged as the police intended and a trial should have taken place to determine such....

2011 Florida Statutes - 776.012 - A person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if he reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony.
what great bodily harm was zimmerman recieving.....? we don't know that...

and couldn't it be speculated that this law also applys to Martin, who was being stalked by a stranger with no good intentions, in his mind?

We truly know so little about what actually happened Kissmy (grits)!

he is allowed to defend himself, but not allowed to kill the person he is in a hand to hand fight with....unless the other person is trying to kill him....an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth, a life for a life....

beating someone up or in a fist fight with them is NOT legal permission to pull out your gun and KILL that person.....PERIOD.

You do not know the law either.
Under Florida statute: the concept of "disparity of force" ALLOWS deadly force against an unarmed opponent, and this statute even describes ANY object someone has that they hit someone else with as that person being armed, if the person that is being attacked and armed has reason to believe he is at risk of 'SERIOUS BODILY INJURY" they can use deadly force.

And the witnesses corroborate Zimmerman so there you go.
Martin was beating him with a Rock or another object? I hadn't heard that one....

Maybe zimmerman was being beaten to a pulp, therefore had to use deadly force against him....I haven't seen or read that this was the case....nor heard any eyewitness account that this was the case....but if it is the case, then zimmerman had the right to kill....otherwise, he didn't have the right, under the law, to kill martin at point blank range....time and a trial perhaps, hopefully, will air this all out.

Where was Martin shot and at what range....has this come out yet?

Full 22 oz. can of energy drink.

Of course you did not hear that from media as they posted a 6th grade photo of Martin INSTEAD of this one they had:

$Ax26X.jpg

They would never want anyone to know the facts that Martin is a banger thug having been caught at school with burglary tools and a bag full of women's jewelry.

How does an unemployed 17 year old get all the $$$ to buy GOLD TEETH?

WAKE UP DUMBASS AMERICANS.

it's not clear if this was Justifiable....the police did not think it was justifiable from what I read so far.....therefore, imo, he should have been charged as the police intended and a trial should have taken place to determine such....

2011 Florida Statutes - 776.012 - A person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if he reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony.
what great bodily harm was zimmerman recieving.....? we don't know that...

and couldn't it be speculated that this law also applys to Martin, who was being stalked by a stranger with no good intentions, in his mind?

We truly know so little about what actually happened Kissmy (grits)!

Attacking someone Just because they try to ask you a question is not justified. Zimmerman never hit Martin because there is not a mark on Martins body.

It is not for the police to decide charges. That is the duty of the state. It is for the state to decide whether there is sufficient evidence to charge.

You are entitled to your opinion, but since you nor I are in possession of all the facts, any opinion is based on insufficient evidence. And it is not wise to form opinions based on insufficient evidence.

Won't work CG. They do not care.
I told Marc weeks ago that the police do not make charges and that the DA takes the case if they believe they have the evidence to the grand jury.
These folks do not care. They do not even have a clue about the American judicial system.

And they claim to be good citizens.:lol::lol::lol:

No wonder this country is going to pieces.

The new hard ass DA has made a statement. She has not yet found enough evidence to prosecute Zimmerman.

When did she say this?
She hasn't.

I think he is trying to hornswaggle people into thinking that because she has declined to comment, that means her no comment comment means "has found no evidence."

Otherwise known as bullshit.

Special prosecutor Angela Corey said she "will not take the Trayvon Martin shooting death before a grand jury."

When did she say this?
She hasn't.

I think he is trying to hornswaggle people into thinking that because she has declined to comment, that means her no comment comment means "has found no evidence."

Special prosecutor Angela Corey said she "will not take the Trayvon Martin shooting death before a grand jury."
that means she feels she does not need a grand jury to prosecute or not prosecute....it gives no indication of which way it will fall....kiss.

She hasn't.

yes but you are leaving out the fact that the case will continue on.....She's not dropping the case....

You are cherry picking because you area a hack.

Q - Why has she not had Zimmerman arrested???????

A - Because she has nothing!!!!!!!!

Fact: You are an idiot, racist, hack.

Oh, well, then, if people on the internet say he was attacked from behind, that must be what happened.

It doesn't matter what we say happened. All that matters is his statement, and he said he was approached from behind. He never claimed he was hit from behind. And to say that he's lying because what he says is different from what internet quarterbacks SAID he said is an example of you lying. You're a liar.

LMAO

YOU are one of the people who said he was attacked from behind, idiot.

wow, just wow, this sums up everything kosher is. A fraud

so if I said he was attacked from behind, but he didn't....that means that his story has changed?

You guys are morons. Really. I can't believe you have enough intelligence to breathe.

Emma's the idiot who said that Zimmerman had "changed his story" based on the fact that certain posters said he was attacked from behind...

I am just pointing out that she's an idiot, that regardless of what the posters here said, HIS story hasn't changed. His story was that the kid approached him from behind, spoke to him and then smashed him in the face.

If a witness states that "Zimmerman was attacked unprovoked from behind by Martin with a full can of something" then how can Zimmerman be indicted for murder?
And sports fans, that is what at least one of the witnesses clearly told police. That was leaked out and it should not have been but this is a credible witness.
Get ready for death threats on that witness and of course they have to be a racist.
Get over it folks. The charade is over. Martin was a thug punk thief, probably was not doing his business that day but he assaulted Zimmerman for no reason and was shot as a result of that.
Most likely as that is what at least one of the witnesses will testify to.

But we have posters here that believe it is okay to assualt someone with a full can of drink and not have the person that is being assaulted be allowed to defend themselves from assault.
Best way NOT to get killed? Do not assault someone that is armed with a gun.
WELL DUH!

The Fire Department EMTs have given statements to police that Zimmerman had lacerations from a blunt object on the back of his head.

But of course they are also racists.
And the lead policeman that wrote the report was Hispanic.
And he is a racist as he knew that Zimmerman was a "white" Hispanic.
And everyone and anyone that does not believe Zimmerman is guilty is a racist.
Funny how we hear Zimmerman has "changed his story".
Zimmerman gave a statement to police that day and that is MEMORIALIZED in the incident report attachment. That is is the only version that matters as he has not given any other statements to police.
WELL DUH.

If a witness states that "Zimmerman was attacked unprovoked from behind by Martin with a full can of something" then how can Zimmerman be indicted for murder?
And sports fans, that is what at least one of the witnesses clearly told police. That was leaked out and it should not have been but this is a credible witness.
Get ready for death threats on that witness and of course they have to be a racist.
Get over it folks. The charade is over. Martin was a thug punk thief, probably was not doing his business that day but he assaulted Zimmerman for no reason and was shot as a result of that.

But we have posters here that believe it is okay to assualt someone with a full can of drink and not have the person that is being assaulted be allowed to defend themselves from assault.
WELL DUH!

When you make comments like 'Martin was a thug punk thief, probably....' you lose any intelligence high ground. 'Probably'? WTF does that mean? It means you don't fucking know.... if you don't know, then you are equally as stupid as those who insist that Zimmerman attacked Martin.

I'm for convicting the guy, regardless. His following this kid (after being told not to by the 911 Dispatcher) was the proximate cause of this tragedy. Even if Trayvon hit him, he felt reasonably threatened, as any kid would being followed by a complete stranger in a truck and then a car.

Also, frankly, I don't want to see race riots like we had after the assholes who beat Rodney King were let off.

Thanks for your racist opinion. :fu: Now go back to sucking off Al Sharpton so he will give you another race card.

And how the Hell is that racist?

WELL DUH!

When you make comments like 'Martin was a thug punk thief, probably....' you lose any intelligence high ground. 'Probably'? WTF does that mean? It means you don't fucking know.... if you don't know, then you are equally as stupid as those who insist that Zimmerman attacked Martin.

Being facetious. They call Zimmerman a racist, he was told to stop by police, he is guiltyand he shot an unarmed boy minding his own business and I call Martin a punk thug thief.
ALL THOSE claims are absurd.

Read all of my other posts. I was the first one to say that possibly Martin could ALSO invoke the stand my ground statute if Zimmerman had the gun and pointed it at him. Martin could have felt in danger of his life and then attacked Zimmerman.
We do not know but the witness states Martin hit him in the back of the head.
My mind is not made up. I have heard none of the witnesses and not seen ANY evidence.

NO ONE else has either.

WELL DUH!

Being facetious. They call Zimmerman a racist, he was told to stop by police, he is guiltyand he shot an unarmed boy minding his own business and I call Martin a punk thug thief.
ALL THOSE claims are absurd.

Read all of my other posts. I was the first one to say that possibly Martin could ALSO invoke the stand my ground statute if Zimmerman had the gun and pointed it at him. Martin could have felt in danger of his life and then attacked Zimmerman.
We do not know but the witness states Martin hit him in the back of the head.
My mind is not made up. I have heard none of the witnesses and not seen ANY evidence.

NO ONE else has either.

So you're using the 'Mommy, he did it too' excuse? Hmmm.

$Ax26X.jpgYou tell me this kid is an innocent baby faced angel.

Doesn't make him guilty of anything but where does a 17 year old get the cash to buy gold teeth?
"His mama paid for them" :lol::lol::lol:

And this young man had women's jewelry in his high school locker with a long screwdriver.

"He was going to a Halloween party and did not know whether to go as Ru Paul or Mr. T"

They think we are stupid. Been there, done that and did not care about the T shirt.
This kid has trouble written all over him. Does not make him the aggressor in any of this and does not make Zimmerman innocent of anything.
But this kid IS NOT the angel they portrayed in that 6th grade photo.
And those that believe that are as dumb as rocks.

Forum List

Back