New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

View attachment 18228You tell me this kid is an innocent baby faced angel.

Doesn't make him guilty of anything but where does a 17 year old get the cash to buy gold teeth?
"His mama paid for them" :lol::lol::lol:

And this young man had women's jewelry in his high school locker with a long screwdriver.

"He was going to a Halloween party and did not know whether to go as Ru Paul or Mr. T"

They think we are stupid. Been there, done that and did not care about the T shirt.
This kid has trouble written all over him. Does not make him the aggressor in any of this and does not make Zimmerman innocent of anything.
But this kid IS NOT the angel they portrayed in that 6th grade photo.
And those that believe that are as dumb as rocks.

So based on a single photo, you would shoot this kid. Because you see black kid and assume trouble.

Whats next? Some goth kid you dont like the look of gets a bullet to the face because he had "trouble written all over him"? Or a homeless guy? Or an asian girl with a bad attitude?

Innocent until proven guilty right? But not for the kid with gold teeth? He's obviously guilty of SOMETHING right? So shoot him dead in the street?

My god, youre a pathertic excuse for a human being.

Genuine question.... did you warm up before you made that stretch? We wouldn't want you to pull a muscle.

View attachment 18228You tell me this kid is an innocent baby faced angel.

Doesn't make him guilty of anything but where does a 17 year old get the cash to buy gold teeth?
"His mama paid for them" :lol::lol::lol:

And this young man had women's jewelry in his high school locker with a long screwdriver.

"He was going to a Halloween party and did not know whether to go as Ru Paul or Mr. T"

They think we are stupid. Been there, done that and did not care about the T shirt.
This kid has trouble written all over him. Does not make him the aggressor in any of this and does not make Zimmerman innocent of anything.
But this kid IS NOT the angel they portrayed in that 6th grade photo.
And those that believe that are as dumb as rocks.

So based on a single photo, you would shoot this kid. Because you see black kid and assume trouble.

Whats next? Some goth kid you dont like the look of gets a bullet to the face because he had "trouble written all over him"? Or a homeless guy? Or an asian girl with a bad attitude?

Innocent until proven guilty right? But not for the kid with gold teeth? He's obviously guilty of SOMETHING right? So shoot him dead in the street?

My god, youre a pathertic excuse for a human being.

I would shot him if he was beating the crap out of me and had me pinned down so I could not get away. Damn right the cock sucker would be dead. Dead is dead be it done with the hands and whats in the hands or a gun either way you're dead.

Last edited:
My mind is not made up. I am open to the evidence.

Joe's mind is made up. He would be disqualified as a jurist. Same with Ravi and Marc and IntheMiddle.

Wonder if these great legal minds even know they would be disqualified to sit on a jury.

Well, I'd just lie my ass off to the Judge and then convict the mother fucker.

Which is pretty much what's going to happen to this guy, anyway.

Wow. So you admit that truth isn't an issue here. All that matters is the guy goes to jail.

You also admit you're a liar. Big surprise.

There's only one truth here.

He killed a child.

Well, I'd just lie my ass off to the Judge and then convict the mother fucker.

Which is pretty much what's going to happen to this guy, anyway.

Wow. So you admit that truth isn't an issue here. All that matters is the guy goes to jail.

He killed a child.

A teenager with no criminal record, and who went out around 7 PM to buy Skitles and tea....................................

You are a liar. At least you admit it.

I'm the ends justify the means kind of guy.

This guy needs to be in prison, as an example to all the other racists who think they can shoot kids with impunity. We need to make an example of him.

All criminals, liars, fascists, and racists are.

Lynchers in particular are big on making an example. They used to string up blacks as an example to other blacks.

You've just changed the color.

Scum.

Again, he murdered a child.

And, yeah, that's the whole purpose of punishment, to make an example of people.

He killed a child.

A teenager with no criminal record, and who went out around 7 PM to buy Skitles and tea....................................

There are many criminal minded people out there who have broken into homes but never had a criminal record because of different factors. Like judge dropped the charges, case dismissed because the officer didn't do a correct report. or they just haven't gotten caught.

I'm the ends justify the means kind of guy.

This guy needs to be in prison, as an example to all the other racists who think they can shoot kids with impunity. We need to make an example of him.

Lynchers in particular are big on making an example. They used to string up blacks as an example to other blacks.

Scum.

And, yeah, that's the whole purpose of punishment, to make an example of people.

How many kids are on death row for finishing what trayvon started?

Scum.

That didn't make any sense.

We don't know that Trayvon started anything.

Other than maybe confronting some weirdo who was following him around.

We also don't know he was being followed.

There's a lot we don't know.

But don't let that stop you from your lynching!

How many kids are on death row because they beat someone to death who was not armed with a gun? What makes you think Zimmerman started anything? He was responsible enough to get a CCW. A CCW carrier is not going to risk the lose of their CCW permit by starting some shit. That is not going to happen. Being a kid I suspect trayvon did start it. How many teenagers do you know that doesn't think they can beat anyone?

Scum.

Many on death row like ZIMMERMAN. None that I know of for walking with tea and Skittles.

So you have proof that he was following Martin at the time of the altercation?

Link it please.

How many kids are on death row because they beat someone to death who was not armed with a gun? What makes you think Zimmerman started anything? He was responsible enough to get a CCW. A CCW carrier is not going to risk the lose of their CCW permit by starting some shit. That is not going to happen. Being a kid I suspect trayvon did start it. How many teenagers do you know that doesn't think they can beat anyone?
The reports, including the police, say he started some sh*t in the past. Martin had no such par sheet.

The reports, including the police, say he started some sh*t in the past. Martin had no such par sheet.

Was it before or after he got his CCW PERMIT? BUT MARTIN DID GET SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL WHAT WAS THREE TIMES?

Was it before or after he got his CCW PERMIT? BUT MARTIN DID GET SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL WHAT WAS THREE TIMES?

Your biggest problem with your post is that you think that everybody thinks like you, which is a crock...

So have I.

Which is why I know better than to make assumptions based on rumor. Victims sometimes take the upper hand and kill the shit out of their attackers.

And it's idiots like you who are responsible for the fact that women and children who kill their abusive husbands, parents and boyfriends end up rotting in prison or executed, incidentally. After all, they're just suffering "beatings". Take your idiocy and spout it somewhere where it doesn't hurt anyone, you pig. You aren't adequately equipped for this debate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back