🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Wolff book claimed Mueller had Obstruction indictments ready

"New book claims Mueller drew up an obstruction indictment against Trump" New book claims Mueller drew up an obstruction indictment against Trump

Much of Fast and Furious has been proven. I expect this is true. The lawyer from Mueller's team picked his words carefully....

Congress needs to find out why Mueller shelved the indictment....if it existed. Barr and Rosenstein running protection for Donald?
Plenty of people have lied in their books.

Your point being?

Dude...keep up.

The stupidly doctored Pelosi video

That's what I thought you meant, I just hoped you'd dig yourself in a bit deeper and you cordially obliged!

DUDE...keep up.

That President Donald J. Trump reposted the doctored video of Speaker Nancy Pelosi is a flat out lie.

Your desperation is not surprising, not at all. Carry on.

Last edited:
Dude...keep up.

That's what I thought you meant, I just hoped you'd dig yourself in a bit deeper and you cordially obliged!

DUDE...keep up.

That President Donald J. Trump reposed the doctored video of Speaker Nancy Pelosi is a flat out lie.

I suggest YOU keep up/

Trump tweets heavily edited video of Pelosi played by Fox Business

There were two doctored videos. Trump tweeted the lesser bad of the two but it was still doctored

"New book claims Mueller drew up an obstruction indictment against Trump" New book claims Mueller drew up an obstruction indictment against Trump

Much of Fast and Furious has been proven. I expect this is true. The lawyer from Mueller's team picked his words carefully....

Congress needs to find out why Mueller shelved the indictment....if it existed. Barr and Rosenstein running protection for Donald?
Plenty of people have lied in their books.
Sadly, it sells.

Uhmmm, that’s not the latest. You need to keep up.
See post #32
Dude...keep up.

DUDE...keep up.

That President Donald J. Trump reposed the doctored video of Speaker Nancy Pelosi is a flat out lie.

I suggest YOU keep up/

There were two doctored videos. Trump tweeted the lesser bad of the two but it was still doctored

Last edited:
Dude...keep up.

DUDE...keep up.

I suggest YOU keep up/

When you're in a hole, quit digging!

Digging%20a%20hole%20and%20man-M.jpg

Imagine how all this would have turned out if Mueller just took more initiative? Would think more about the country and less about rules as he saw them.

I am sorry - but my opinion of Mueller is not that amazing. He seems rock solid in many ways...but his report took WAY too long to finish and was written WAY too safely.

And his reluctance to testify before America in Congress is VERY poor judgement, IMO.

Hey Mueller - you know what your report means to America, I don't give a shit whether you want to testify in public or not or what your reasons are...you fucking OWE IT to America to tell them what you think on this issue (whether it's good or bad for Trump).
So get off your ass, get to Congress and start talking.

IMO Mueller should have disagreed with the DOJ OLC opinion concerning the concept of indicting a sitting POTUS.

The DOJ OLC theory that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted is basically stating that any POTUS is above the law.
That is just pure bullshit to hold up a judicial theory that any POTUS is 'above the law' but that is in essence exactly what that theory does.

Mueller agreed with it & IMO that is not a good thing.
You are so confused that you must be dizzy. No the POTUS is not above the law but there is a protocol for removing him from office then he can be prosecuted.

Dude...keep up.

DUDE...keep up.

That President Donald J. Trump reposted the doctored video of Speaker Nancy Pelosi is a flat out lie.

Libs lie, and love doing it.

The old country song, "The Snakes Crawl at Night" needs to be renamed...."The Snakes Crawl at the White House."

Proven to be false and Wolff proven to be a fiction writer. The OP is such a dolt.

The problem with that is that Mueller and his team say it's not true.

I don't pick and choose what I believe from someone. Either I believe them or not. I believe Mueller.

Forum List

Back