🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Wolff book claimed Mueller had Obstruction indictments ready

Let Mueller testify....let's see what he says.

He publicly denied it and Wolff states he is “no journalist”. Your OP is a lie. You’re a liar.

Ha Ha! Then I am the Perfect Trumpette. Read the Thread title again and tell me I lie....it says he "claims" that Mueller had an obstruction indictment ready....THERE IS NO LIE THERE!

I NEVER MADE THE CLAIM ASSHOLE...HE DID.

So I guess you are wrong and YOU are lying...

He publicly denied it and Wolff states he is “no journalist”. Your OP is a lie. You’re a liar.

Ha Ha! Then I am the Perfect Trumpette. Read the Thread title again and tell me I lie....it says he "claims" that Mueller had an obstruction indictment ready....THERE IS NO LIE THERE!

So you base your threads on claims? I claim You like to have relations with sheep. Prove me wrong.

Since you know Mueller reached the conclusion he could not demonstrate the corrupt intent necessary for a conviction for obstruction, you know your statement, above, is a lie.
Let's read my statement AGAIN.
Therefore, you know your statement is a lie.
You can call anyone, any time, anywhere, a liar. It is however ONLY YOU that is lying here.
Everything in in my post is true, and you are aware that everything in my post is true - you know Mueller reached the conclusion he could not demonstrate the corrupt intent necessary for a conviction for obstruction.
Thus, you choose to lie.

"New book claims Mueller drew up an obstruction indictment against Trump" New book claims Mueller drew up an obstruction indictment against Trump

Much of Fast and Furious has been proven. I expect this is true. The lawyer from Mueller's team picked his words carefully....

Congress needs to find out why Mueller shelved the indictment....if it existed. Barr and Rosenstein running protection for Donald?

Here is a Faux Nuwz story on the subject.
Mueller’s office shoots down key claim in Michael Wolff’s new book 'Siege'

Wolff’s follow-up anti-Trump book is scheduled to hit book stores on June 4 but The Guardian obtained an early copy. "Siege” claims that Mueller “drew up a three-count obstruction of justice indictment against Donald Trump before deciding to shelve it,” according to The Guardian’s Edward Helmore.

According to Helmore, Wolff reports that Mueller’s office planned to charge the president with “influencing, obstructing or impeding a pending proceeding,” “tampering with a witness, victim or informant” and “retaliating against a witness, victim or informant” but eventually decided to "shelve" it. While The Guardian reporter says he viewed the document, Mueller’s office denies that it even exists.

“The documents described do not exist," Mueller spokesman Peter Carr told Fox News.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously stated, "do not exist" is a current term, which in no way precludes that such documents may have actually existed, at one time.

I see some of the 'Trumpers' in this thread exposing themselves as idiots, ignorant of the English language, which is par for the course.
My God, you are officially insane.

12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

"New book claims Mueller drew up an obstruction indictment against Trump" New book claims Mueller drew up an obstruction indictment against Trump

Much of Fast and Furious has been proven. I expect this is true. The lawyer from Mueller's team picked his words carefully....

Congress needs to find out why Mueller shelved the indictment....if it existed. Barr and Rosenstein running protection for Donald?

Wolff’s follow-up anti-Trump book is scheduled to hit book stores on June 4 but The Guardian obtained an early copy. "Siege” claims that Mueller “drew up a three-count obstruction of justice indictment against Donald Trump before deciding to shelve it,” according to The Guardian’s Edward Helmore.

According to Helmore, Wolff reports that Mueller’s office planned to charge the president with “influencing, obstructing or impeding a pending proceeding,” “tampering with a witness, victim or informant” and “retaliating against a witness, victim or informant” but eventually decided to "shelve" it. While The Guardian reporter says he viewed the document, Mueller’s office denies that it even exists.

“The documents described do not exist," Mueller spokesman Peter Carr told Fox News.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously stated, "do not exist" is a current term, which in no way precludes that such documents may have actually existed, at one time.

I see some of the 'Trumpers' in this thread exposing themselves as idiots, ignorant of the English language, which is par for the course.

So, you also do not comprehend the use of language. Not my problem.

Mueller just finished speaking, you demoncraps lose again.

Correct since by his own words, he didn't file any charges against the President, a power he had as Special Counsel as I have pointed out many times.

Leftists here uses the weaseling claim that since it is against DOJ POLICY, he can't charge the President on anything. Special Counsel LAW according to stupid Democrats can be pushed aside by a simple unlegislated department policy.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Here is the Special Counsel law that was passed by CONGRESS, that shows he has the power to make Prosecution decisions based on his investigation and in the final report he sends to the AG.

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."

Watch the leftists fools IGNORE it once again, because it destroys their rationalization over Mueller not providing any Prosecution decisions at all in the report. They also ignore that Attorney General along with his Deputy and a few other DOJ lawyers determined that there is insufficient evidence of Obstruction, thus NO was the result.

The case is closed for most people including most of the Media who finally gets it, but not the stupid TDS sufferers here....

Last edited:

So, you also do not comprehend the use of language. Not my problem.
Far better than you do, apparently.

Your problem is that your entire life, each breath you take, every tooth you grind in anger, revolves around you wanting to get your way and remove a President you don't like.

I'll pass on contributing to your insanity.

Correct since by his own words, he didn't file any charges against the President, a power he had as Special Counsel as I have pointed out many times.

Leftists here uses the weaseling claim that since it is against DOJ POLICY, he can't charge the President on anything. Special Counsel LAW according to stupid Democrats can be pushed aside by a simple unlegislated department policy.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Here is the Special Counsel law that was passed by CONGRESS, that shows he has the power to make Prosecution decisions based on his investigation and in the final report he sends to the AG.

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."

Watch the leftists fools IGNORE it once again, because it destroys their rationalization over Mueller not providing any Prosecution decisions at all in the report. They also ignore that Attorney General along with his Deputy and a few other DOJ lawyers determined that there is insufficient evidence of Obstruction, thus NO was the result.

The case is closed for most people including most of the Media who finally gets it, but not the stupid TDS sufferers here....

What you said there is NOT CORRECT.

Mueller did NOT have any power to indict a sitting POTUS.

Mueller agrees with DOJ OLC theory that a sitting POTUS cannot be indicted.
He even said so in his brief, 10 minute statement this morning.

Why the fuck are you lying about this point?

Never mind the fact Mueller would not have indicted him anyway, knowing he could not prove the necessary intent.
Why do you refuse to accept the truth?

Last edited:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I wrote,

"Leftists here uses the weaseling claim that since it is against DOJ POLICY, he can't charge the President on anything."

I have acknowledged what Mueller stated, but YOU and other leftist fools keeps ignoring the LAW!

The legislated and unopposed by SCOTUS, the Special Counsel LAW always trumps a department policy, even posted the link showing that CONGRESS passed the law, allowing it.

You are so deep into TDS, that you appear to be continuously stupid in your continuous drive to screw the law, because it is against your delusion..

Special Counsel Law can override a policy, that is a fact you can't ignore.

It is certain you will continue to ignore the law because you are a Trump hating imbecile.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I wrote,

"Leftists here uses the weaseling claim that since it is against DOJ POLICY, he can't charge the President on anything."

I have acknowledged what Mueller stated, but YOU and other leftist fools keeps ignoring the LAW!

The legislated and unopposed by SCOTUS, the Special Counsel LAW always trumps a department policy, even posted the link showing that CONGRESS passed the law, allowing it.

You are so deep into TDS, that you appear to be continuously stupid in your continuous drive to screw the law, because it is against your delusion..

Special Counsel Law can override a policy, that is a fact you can't ignore.

It is certain you will continue to ignore the law because you are an imbecile.

Mueller clearly stated in his report that he agrees with DOJ OLC theory that a sitting POTUS can NOT be indicted.

Mueller even stated this morning in his brief, 10 minute statement that indicting a sitting POTUS would be "unconstitutional."

Why are you lying about this point?

Mueller clearly stated in his report that he agrees with DOJ OLC theory that a sitting POTUS can NOT be indicted.
Mueller even stated this morning in his brief, 10 minute statement that indicting a sitting POTUS would be "unconstitutional."
Why are you lying about this point?
Why do you refuse to understand the fact Mueller would not have indicted him anyway, knowing he could not prove the necessary intent.
Why do you refuse to accept the truth?

"Buyer beware but if you want a summary of Trump’s alleged one liners in the Wolff book, here it is:"

D7xGLhtXoAA-lnr.jpg

Forum List

Back