New World Government will cut a LOT of taxes!!!

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Good news my conservative friends! new world government will cut a lot of taxes:
I assume that is what you really want, and not just to argue with democrats about tax cuts?

[ame=http://youtu.be/GxmjOMtaIOU]Liberating Humanity - NWG will cut a Lot of taxes - YouTube[/ame]

I'm stunned that my republican friends are not impressed with proposal of massive tax cuts. what gives?

I'm stunned that my republican friends are not impressed with proposal of massive tax cuts. what gives?

You mean other than it's a fucking fantasy, I can't imagine. Corruption is a fact in the world, the bigger the government the bigger the corruption, wealth redistribution would be a primary cause for a NWG, taxes would skyrocket to bring our standard of living down to the rest of the worlds.

You mean other than it's a fucking [1] fantasy, I can't imagine. Corruption is a fact in the world, the bigger the government the bigger the corruption, [2] wealth redistribution would be a primary cause for a NWG, taxes would skyrocket to bring our standard of living down to the rest of the worlds.
Your point 2 reveals who is living in a fantasy - you watch your TV shows and you imagine what they want you to imagine, and when for entertainment they show you imbeciles, you take pride of being smarter than the imbeciles, and so you think you are intelligent enough to think on your own, when all you really can imagine is what they plant in your head. But I stated it CLEARLY that the new world government will cut a lot of taxes and I backed up what I said in great detail, but you and your kind of intellectuals think that bashing liberals or conservatives and electing one or the other will bring you the biggest tax cuts and the biggest restoration of constitution and justice possible.

The difference between your types and ME is that I did not watch TV since early 90's, and that is a BIG difference.

NWG, taxes would skyrocket to bring our standard of living down to the rest of the worlds.
PLEASE WATCH THIS video 1:30 mark:

Last edited by a moderator:

You mean other than it's a fucking [1] fantasy, I can't imagine. Corruption is a fact in the world, the bigger the government the bigger the corruption, [2] wealth redistribution would be a primary cause for a NWG, taxes would skyrocket to bring our standard of living down to the rest of the worlds.
Your point 2 reveals who is living in a fantasy - you watch your TV shows and you imagine what they want you to imagine, and when for entertainment they show you imbeciles, you take pride of being smarter than the imbeciles, and so you think you are intelligent enough to think on your own, when all you really can imagine is what they plant in your head. But I stated it CLEARLY that the new world government will cut a lot of taxes and I backed up what I said in great detail, but you and your kind of intellectuals think that bashing liberals or conservatives and electing one or the other will bring you the biggest tax cuts and the biggest restoration of constitution and justice possible.

The difference between your types and ME is that I did not watch TV since early 90's, and that is a BIG difference.

Like most ignorant people you make allot of assumptions with very little knowledge. But feel free to continue to make a fool of yourself. It's entertaining.

Americans are living in a fantasy that it is the creator of wealth

As far as I'm concerned America built the entire modern world, and continues to advance both the quality of life and longevity of humankind. And THIS is what Freedom, Democracy, Capitalism, and entrepreneurship fosters on a global scale.

Not some cockeyed notion of "New World Government".

Because it's bullshit. They won't cut taxes anymore than Obama won't raise taxes on anyone making less than $250,000.

When tyrants want power, they tell people what they want to hear. Once they have power, they tell people to follow the rules because they no longer have a choice.

As far as I'm concerned America built the entire modern world, and continues to advance both the quality of life and longevity of humankind. And THIS is what Freedom, Democracy, Capitalism, and entrepreneurship fosters on a global scale.

Not some cockeyed notion of "New World Government".
Some believe it's god, some believe it's Allah, yet others believe it's America or China, some believe it's Christians, some believe it is Jews, but I believe the world was built by the working class and the creative people who have the imagination with unlimited vision, and that is not people like you, it is people like me.

Because it's bullshit. They won't cut taxes anymore than Obama won't raise taxes on anyone making less than $250,000.

When tyrants want power, they tell people what they want to hear. Once they have power, they tell people to follow the rules because they no longer have a choice.
There is a way to distinguish bull shit movements from real movements, and I made a video for that too believe it or not:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news my conservative friends! new world government will cut a lot of taxes:
I assume that is what you really want, and not just to argue with democrats about tax cuts?

Liberating Humanity - NWG will cut a Lot of taxes - YouTube
I always knew that RINO's are just a bunch of hypocrites: they do not want to cut taxes, they just want to blame democrats for taxing the people and pretend to be independent.

Why on earth would anyone give up his freedom for your crazy government ideas?

Why on earth would anyone give up his freedom for your crazy government ideas?
He may wish to sit on the beach under a coconut tree for eternity, but time comes when it is time to move on, and no one cares what he prefers to choose.

Why are you so hell bent on a one world govt scam. Do you actually believe that 175 corrupt govts all squished into one is going to be some glorious utopian fantasy land?

I always knew that RINO's are just a bunch of hypocrites: they do not want to cut taxes, they just want to blame democrats for taxing the people and pretend to be independent.

Are you retarded? Look man, we dont buy what youre selling.

First we do t want world govt. I dont care if it comes with hookers and blo.

We want smaller govt, a world govt would be enormous, no tha ks

And lasr, weve heard this before and dont trust anything you say.,

Forum List

Back