New Year’s Day!

Maybe.

Or, maybe not.

As a general rule, it is probably a fairly accurate prediction. But stymying the Democrap agenda is still a worthy outcome.

Like the Repubs did with the last spending bill?

They did not cave. It is all an act so people like you will keep blindly voting for them.
That’s stupid. They only pretended to cave to get us to vote for them? :cuckoo:

No. The fact that they caved is undeniably true. And it’s the kind of behavior that will cost us all a lot more.

That’s stupid. They only pretended to cave to get us to vote for them? :cuckoo:

No. The fact that they caved is undeniably true. And it’s the kind of behavior that will cost us all a lot more.

It is only caving if they really did not want to spend all that money.

But they put on an act, and just enough of them vote the right way and BOOM we are spending all that money and you sheep keep voting for them.

They have been doing this for years and years and you people still have not caught on.

It is only caving if they really did not want to spend all that money.

But they put on an act, and just enough of them vote the right way and BOOM we are spending all that money and you sheep keep voting for them.

They have been doing this for years and years and you people still have not caught on.
No. It was caving. They were largely pussies who don’t get it.

No. It was caving. They were largely pussies who don’t get it.

Which is just what they want you to think, then you will keep voting for them.

But hey, it seems to make you happy so good on you

Nonsense. You’re terminally confused.

But at least you’re fluent in babble.

You are the very kind of person they are counting on. Your blind loyalty will not allow you to even consider the fact the Repubs love spending money as much as the Dems. So they play this stupid game and you keep lapping it up.

You are the very kind of person they are counting on. Your blind loyalty will not allow you to even consider the fact the Repubs love spending money as much as the Dems. So they play this stupid game and you keep lapping it up.
You remain utterly delusional. You’re so far gone you actually think the Dims in government are trying to work for you.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You remain utterly delusional. You’re so far gone you actually think the Dims in government are trying to work for you.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

He just doesn't understand how our government works.

First of all the President doesn't spend, the Congress does. Secondly, the margins of leadership in Congress are usually very thin, especially now. If I want more money for military spending, I have to approve your wasteful spending of a 40 billion dollars on Ukraine. That's how our system works. If I don't approve your Ukraine spending, I don't get the money for the military I want.

"I'm going to run for an office in Congress. My platform will be I will bring no money back to our state. Would you vote for me?"
Walter E Williams

Where the fuck did you get the idea I think any elected official is working for me or anyone but themselves?

I have not said a damn thing about the Dems.

Look, I get that you are embarrassed to be so blindly loyal to your beloved party, but do not project your shit on to me

He just doesn't understand how our government works.

Yes he does.

First of all the President doesn't spend, the Congress does.

Did I mention the President?

Secondly, the margins of leadership in Congress are usually very thin, especially now. If I want more money for military spending, I have to approve your wasteful spending of a 40 billion dollars on Ukraine. That's how our system works. If I don't approve your Ukraine spending, I don't get the money for the military I want.

Yes, that is how our system works because people like you are good with it working that way. It does not have to be that way, but you keep voting for it to be that way.

Where the fuck did you get the idea I think any elected official is working for me or anyone but themselves?

I have not said a damn thing about the Dems.

Look, I get that you are embarrassed to be so blindly loyal to your beloved party, but do not project your shit on to me
You’re just another fraud and it’s clear to all, Gigi. When ass like you spend all their time attacking just one Party, it’s abundantly clear who and what you are.

You have every right to feel embarrassed upon being exposed as the fraud and poseur you are.

You’re just another fraud and it’s clear to all, Gigi. When ass like you spend all their time attacking just one Party, it’s abundantly clear who and what you are.

You have every right to feel embarrassed upon being exposed as the fraud and poseur you are.

There is only one party, it has two branches the Repubs and the Dems

Yes, that is how our system works because people like you are good with it working that way. It does not have to be that way, but you keep voting for it to be that way.

So what other way could it be? It's the system our founders setup. If we want to change it, we would have to go into constitutional amendments.

But I could control spending without changing the Constitution. I've been saying it the last few years. A consumption tax. That's right, we all start paying for the spending our Congress does.

The consumption tax would be strictly earmarked for deficit spending. If the deficit spending exceeds the consumption taxes we are expected to collect, we simply increase the consumption tax. That means every single American has a dog in the race, even people that make money illegally like selling drugs or prostitution. The threat of increased taxes would get everybody's attention, and put pressure on our representatives to cut it out.

Forum List

Back