New Year's Eve Massacre planned

"have no chance"?

You mean the rabid RWs will finally be successful is taking away constitutionally-guaranteed rights?

Drunk katzen hasn't changed a bit. Britebart lies and so does tipsy katzen. Here's what's really planned:

Rock In The New Year With Resistance The Stop Mass Incarceration Network

Unfortunantly when the rabid Left demands a Jury come up with a verdict acceptable to the mob rule, then yes we have lost our civil rights.
If a jury decides a verdict based on outside social pressure and not the evidence in front of them, evidence which Neddly Luddite has not even seen with his own two eyes, then yes we have lost our civil rights , or rather, it is just the beggining of the end.

Typical act of terrorism by America haters.
Really?

Why do you RWs hate the Constitution so much?

FACT is, people died to give YOU the right to protest. You really want to give that up?
We have the right to assemble peacefully but what libtards don't care to discuss is that there is no right to disrupt other people's rights, like freedom of movement. When I hear the left cry out about protest rights they generally mean that they want the freedom to cause problems. You don't have that right.
huh? ALL Demonstrations and protests disrupt other people's freedom of movement, even ones with the proper permits, so what in the world are you talking about??? It's the whole purpose of a good demonstration and protest...to grab the attention of others in the most populated area, with lots of passerbys to make more people aware... of their cause.... the more visible the better....
It isn't legal to block traffic and impede others' movements. Rallies and demonstrations can and often are done without breaking the law.

Typical act of terrorism by America haters.
Really?

Why do you RWs hate the Constitution so much?

FACT is, people died to give YOU the right to protest. You really want to give that up?
We have the right to assemble peacefully but what libtards don't care to discuss is that there is no right to disrupt other people's rights, like freedom of movement. When I hear the left cry out about protest rights they generally mean that they want the freedom to cause problems. You don't have that right.
huh? ALL Demonstrations and protests disrupt other people's freedom of movement, even ones with the proper permits, so what in the world are you talking about??? It's the whole purpose of a good demonstration and protest...to grab the attention of others in the most populated area, with lots of passerbys to make more people aware... of their cause.... the more visible the better....
He's talking about how as a conservative he's afraid of diversity and dissent, how he seeks to demonize those with whom he disagrees in an effort to compel conformity.
I said what I meant you lying asshole. You can't argue the point without lying, it doesn't take a genius to figure out who's more accurate in their statement. It's hypocrites like you that can't handle diversity, if someone doesn't believe in everything you do you lie out your ass and demonize them. The fear is all yours, pea brain.

The feral sub-human Tree Dwellers didn't dare show their punk faces. They can only commit their acts of violence on innocents in a mob. Fucking scum will never go one-on-one even against a little old lady.
Their behavior is genetic.
Their mob/tribe mentally is only a few hundred years from how they lived/live in the African jungle.
They brought it to their inner city 'mud-hut' shit holes.
I wish a hundred of them would have started throwing rocks through business windows and taunting the cops in TS. The decent people there to celebrate would have had a fucking ball kicking the feral animals to death.

The feral sub-human Tree Dwellers didn't dare show their punk faces. They can only commit their acts of violence on innocents in a mob. Fucking scum will never go one-on-one even against a little old lady.
Their mob/tribe mentally is only a few hundred years from how they lived/live in the African jungle.
I wish a hundred of them would have started throwing rocks through business windows and taunting the cops in TS. The decent people there to celebrate would have had a fucking ball kicking the feral animals to death.
Naw, no bigotry here.

Naw, no bigotry here.
The feral animals will be out tonight. Smashing and looting somewhere where decent people are not. Sub-humans and decent people are fire and ice. And LIB fools wonder why they can't just get along together.
When sub-humans behave like sub-humans who cares what anyone calls him/her?

Forum List

Back