New Year's Eve Massacre planned

We've had a few traffic blockages in DC due to these cretins, although not nearly what they have in NYC.

There is a reason people are supposed to get permits for marches and demonstrations and these people should not be given any exceptions.

If you and I went out there and blocked traffic to demand homes for homeless cats, they'd cite us and move us along and probably stick us in detention overnight.

Why are these people so special?

Here's why permits and protests organized by local governments don't work: Because permits are given for times WHEN NOBODY IS AROUND. CIvil disobedience is just that.

Well, what about parades? They tend to happen on holiday weekends when lots of people are in the streets.

BTW, I live in DC. Most protests obtain permits. Don't give me that crap.

I'm betting that, like my city, you are simply required to provide the municipal government with enough notice to allow them to redirect traffic. I'm also betting that larger cities, like NYC and DC, have special provisions just for protests that my city doesn't have - like space to do it - because they see a lot more of them than we do.

Of course, in my city, the Secret Service shuts down access to neighborhoods for hours when Obama chooses to visit even establishments friendly to him.

They did the same thing for shrub. Why is this president the only one you blame for such things? Could it be because shrub's complexion was a few shades lighter?
I hope it happens by the way.
The GOP will have something to really rally around in 2016.
We can point to Dims and libs who were trying to disrupt the country back on New Years Eve 2014.

In 2016 the Republicans can show a clear distinction between supporters of our nations police depts, and the Dimocrat party that has been working to tear down our men and women in blue.

Keep it up Dims, you're playing right into our hands ! :2up:

A really big protest in Times Square should turn out to be exciting if it's complete with die ins and shots fired.

You want to replace the NYPD with the NG? I don't think that's necessary. After all, not all of the NYPD is corrupt and/or incompetent.

But then, most conservatives here are fanatical police state supporters, so they'd enjoy seeing tanks used to put down peaceful protests. This photo illustrates the current conservative view of good government.

No, you're being dishonest and/or stupid. I am fine with peaceful protest (even if I think most of the protesters are idiots), but i am not fine with LAWLESS MOBS looting, burning, snarling traffic, and generally being uncivilized. I am a firm believer in the rule of: "Looters and rioters will be shot on sight."

Round up a few dump trucks with heavy pushbars, and simply drive through them. Repeat as needed.

So, again, just like this:

300px-Tianasquare.jpg

Hey, the Chinese government said those protesters were causing trouble, just like you're talking. Hence, by your standards, it was good government.

You want to replace the NYPD with the NG? I don't think that's necessary. After all, not all of the NYPD is corrupt and/or incompetent.

But then, most conservatives here are fanatical police state supporters, so they'd enjoy seeing tanks used to put down peaceful protests. This photo illustrates the current conservative view of good government.

300px-Tianasquare.jpg
Do not ever compare the ignorant crybaby assholes in NYC and Ferguson to the Tank Man. NO COMPARISON. Red China is example of a liberal state.

Here's why permits and protests organized by local governments don't work: Because permits are given for times WHEN NOBODY IS AROUND. CIvil disobedience is just that.

Well, what about parades? They tend to happen on holiday weekends when lots of people are in the streets.

BTW, I live in DC. Most protests obtain permits. Don't give me that crap.

I'm betting that, like my city, you are simply required to provide the municipal government with enough notice to allow them to redirect traffic. I'm also betting that larger cities, like NYC and DC, have special provisions just for protests that my city doesn't have - like space to do it - because they see a lot more of them than we do.

Of course, in my city, the Secret Service shuts down access to neighborhoods for hours when Obama chooses to visit even establishments friendly to him.

They did the same thing for shrub. Why is this president the only one you blame for such things? Could it be because shrub's complexion was a few shades lighter?
I hope it happens by the way.
The GOP will have something to really rally around in 2016.
We can point to Dims and libs who were trying to disrupt the country back on New Years Eve 2014.

In 2016 the Republicans can show a clear distinction between supporters of our nations police depts, and the Dimocrat party that has been working to tear down our men and women in blue.

Keep it up Dims, you're playing right into our hands ! :2up:

A really big protest in Times Square should turn out to be exciting if it's complete with die ins and shots fired.

I can't wait !

Typical act of terrorism by America haters.

Really?

Why do you RWs hate the Constitution so much?

FACT is, people died to give YOU the right to protest. You really want to give that up?

It scares the rightwingers in flyover country .
You need not worry about the "rightwingers" in flyover country.
There's millions with arsenals of high powered rifles just itching to see a mob of Tree Dwelling negroes trying to loot and burn the rightwingers towns/cities.
Fucking 'come get some'. You'd be able to smell dead negroes in Kansas city in Paris France.

Really?

FACT is, people died to give YOU the right to protest. You really want to give that up?

It scares the rightwingers in flyover country .
You need not worry about the "rightwingers" in flyover country.
There's millions with arsenals of high powered rifles just itching to see a mob of Tree Dwelling negroes trying to loot and burn the rightwingers towns/cities.
Fucking 'come get some'. You'd be able to smell dead negroes in Kansas city in Paris France.

Notice how we arent seeing much of this bullshit going on in the South or Texas? Its these liberal cesspools that are rotting.

And thats also a credit to many black folks living down here...who have figured out that with ample job opportunities you can just work hard and do well.

BOBO couldn't get his Tree Dweller 'base' the OJ jury to get off the fucking porch to vote. The hardworking real men and women in flyover country got off their tractors long enough to cost BOBO the Senate.

Really?

We have the right to assemble peacefully but what libtards don't care to discuss is that there is no right to disrupt other people's rights, like freedom of movement. When I hear the left cry out about protest rights they generally mean that they want the freedom to cause problems. You don't have that right.
Exactly

Really?

We have the right to assemble peacefully but what libtards don't care to discuss is that there is no right to disrupt other people's rights, like freedom of movement. When I hear the left cry out about protest rights they generally mean that they want the freedom to cause problems. You don't have that right.
huh? ALL Demonstrations and protests disrupt other people's freedom of movement, even ones with the proper permits, so what in the world are you talking about??? It's the whole purpose of a good demonstration and protest...to grab the attention of others in the most populated area, with lots of passerbys to make more people aware... of their cause.... the more visible the better....

Was there a massacre tonight? I haven't heard anything about one.

Or was this just more fear mongering to keep people scared and glued to the news?

and I guess tipsy was wrong about this MASSACRE that was suppose to happen, eh?

Really?

huh? ALL Demonstrations and protests disrupt other people's freedom of movement, even ones with the proper permits, so what in the world are you talking about??? It's the whole purpose of a good demonstration and protest...to grab the attention of others in the most populated area, with lots of passerbys to make more people aware... of their cause.... the more visible the better....
He's talking about how as a conservative he's afraid of diversity and dissent, how he seeks to demonize those with whom he disagrees in an effort to compel conformity.

Forum List

Back