🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New York AG: Trump now under criminal investigation

What else is new? Gov Cuomo is responsible for the deaths of an estimated 10,000 nursing home patients and they are investigating the former president.

Yeap, investigating a former corrupt, illegitimate potus, with a lifelong history of crimes, and who is responsible for over 600,000 deaths due to incompetent response to crisis...

1621711485191.png

What else is new? Gov Cuomo is responsible for the deaths of an estimated 10,000 nursing home patients and they are investigating the former president.

Yeap, investigating a former corrupt, illegitimate potus, with a lifelong history of crimes, and who is responsible for over 600,000 deaths due to incompetent response to crisis...

View attachment 492293
Yep, you're a fucking NAZI. Trump hasn't committed any crimes. Biden has.

View attachment 492293
What an idiotic thing to say.

No one has been investigated more than Trump.
People who comply with subpoenas have been.

When trump's holiday card list is investigated, when his emails have been investigated, when his sex life has been investigated, when his birth certificate is investigated when he's been investigated by the same people over 7 times for the same issue, when all the investigations done on him all come back exonerating him of any crime, then trump can start whining about investigations.

trump has not faced even close to the investigations that both of the Clintons and Obama have faced.
Damn Obammy and Clinton are criminals

When trump's holiday card list is investigated, when his emails have been investigated, when his sex life has been investigated, when his birth certificate is investigated when he's been investigated by the same people over 7 times for the same issue, when all the investigations done on him all come back exonerating him of any crime, then trump can start whining about investigations.

trump has not faced even close to the investigations that both of the Clintons and Obama have faced.
Every time I hear Republicans complain about overreach, it’s best to remind them that Republicans has a congressional inquiry to a damn Christmas card.

Every time I hear Republicans complain about overreach, it’s best to remind them that Republicans has a congressional inquiry to a damn Christmas card.
When did they do this?

".......the falsehoods and the lies are self-evident, and Trump continues to deny them, and his gullible supporters continue to believe him. .......... I believe that it's very dangerous to our country and our democracy."
------------------------------------------------------------

Let me compliment in text...rather than an emoji, the really excellent and insightful post (#464) by the avataree, 'Mustang'.

It is refreshing to read an opinion that is articulate and reasoned vs. the tedious slide into f-bombs, vulgarity, and epithets that too many others rely on to express themselves.

Instead, that post (464) presents the poster's opinion and he backs it up with credible analysis.

Of course, it is an opinion. And views will differ. But it is offered to us as rational adult discourse and not the curse-ridden tantrum of an angry-child.

So kudos to 'Mustang'.

And a hat-tip.
Thanks, Chillicothe.

"What do you imagine you proved?"

I regret poster 'bripat' if my posting is subtle for your avatar. That is unintentional. It seems I've made an unwarranted assumption, I guess.

So, to your point ---- what I was trying to "prove", was merely the contrast between the adult messages from the poster 'Mustang' versus "the curse ridden tantrum of an angry child."

Hope that will help your avatar.

Good luck.

"What do you imagine you proved?"

I regret poster 'bripat' if my posting is subtle for your avatar. That is unintentional. It seems I've made an unwarranted assumption, I guess.

So, to your point ---- what I was trying to "prove", was merely the contrast between the adult messages from the poster 'Mustang' versus "the curse ridden tantrum of an angry child."

Hope that will help your avatar.

Good luck.
What's "adult" about posting horseshit?

I was floored in the 90s when the republicans actually investigated Clinton's christmas card list.

They had so many investigations yet all they could find was a lie about consensual oral sex with an adult woman who wasn't his wife and that was on a deposition to a civil lawsuit.

The investigations on both Hillary and Bill Clinton were non stop for 6 of Clinton's years and most of the Obama years.

The millions they spent on the investigations could have been spent on much better things that could actually benefit our nation.

I was floored in the 90s when the republicans actually investigated Clinton's christmas card list.

They had so many investigations yet all they could find was a lie about consensual oral sex with an adult woman who wasn't his wife and that was on a deposition to a civil lawsuit.

The investigations on both Hillary and Bill Clinton were non stop for 6 of Clinton's years and most of the Obama years.

The millions they spent on the investigations could have been spent on much better things that could actually benefit our nation.
Which Republicans did this and when?

Cyrus Vance and Latetia James should know that our legal system isn't supposed to be used to torment, intimidate and terrorize citizens just because they don't like their personality or party. This is what they are doing to Trump and it is turning our legal system into a totally political weapon. Laws don't mean anything to these new age Democrats. Todays Democrats are a Marxist cult with an obsession for failing.

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal.

“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, New York AG Letitia James’s press secretary, said in an email Tuesday night. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says
So what's new dirty criminal treasonous democRat scum just doing what they have done for 5 1/2 years. And nobody would expect anything else out of these fucks You leftist saying January 6 Trump supporters were carry guns, bombs, plastic ties and everything else. You know once Arizona flips and another state or two step up the supreme court still won't do a damn thing When that happens and 80 million ripped off and pissed off Trump supporters see only one way to make this right, and Child molesting Joe taking this country straight to Hell on the fast track you clowns will be shitting your pants and crawling under rocks to avoid patriots and our military carrying real guns, bombs, chains and everything else because even as stupid as you are deep down you know Creepy didn't win shit and never could. The court and the cowards in Congress have failed us so that leaves the military and the people. Groups across this nation have been forming, our military and every vet that honors his oath special forces from all branches ,law enforcement.,1%ers, every American that believes in the Constitution and their duty and all of you seen the national guard turn their back on that idiot biden. It won't be pretty but it is required. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. You went to far.

"So what's new dirty criminal treasonous democRat scum just doing what they have done for 5 1/2 years. And nobody would expect anything else out of these fucks...."

Post #497, thoughtfully offered by poster 'BadBob'.....is a wake up call to careful readers.

For one, it makes us all run to our dog-eared copy of the AP Style book for text copy.
Or, early in the morning, one could also snatch off the shelf their fun copy of "Eats, Shoots and Leaves...The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation" by Lynne Truss.

So, a hat-tip to poster BadBob for reminding us that our high-school education did have real value; and, paying attention to our English language can offer real tangible benefits in understanding our fellow Americans (and some Brits, Aussies, Scots, Micks, Kiwis, and others)

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal.

“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, New York AG Letitia James’s press secretary, said in an email Tuesday night. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says
So what's new dirty criminal treasonous democRat scum just doing what they have done for 5 1/2 years. And nobody would expect anything else out of these fucks You leftist saying January 6 Trump supporters were carry guns, bombs, plastic ties and everything else. You know once Arizona flips and another state or two step up the supreme court still won't do a damn thing When that happens and 80 million ripped off and pissed off Trump supporters see only one way to make this right, and Child molesting Joe taking this country straight to Hell on the fast track you clowns will be shitting your pants and crawling under rocks to avoid patriots and our military carrying real guns, bombs, chains and everything else because even as stupid as you are deep down you know Creepy didn't win shit and never could. The court and the cowards in Congress have failed us so that leaves the military and the people. Groups across this nation have been forming, our military and every vet that honors his oath special forces from all branches ,law enforcement.,1%ers, every American that believes in the Constitution and their duty and all of you seen the national guard turn their back on that idiot biden. It won't be pretty but it is required. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. You went to far.
d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal. Just announced on MSNBC. No link yet.

Lawrence O'Donnell will be discussing it shortly.
This ought to do it. They could never get him when he was just a citizen of New York renovating buildings, but now that he was president, and moved to Florida - well, now they got the evidence.

They couldn’t “get him” because prosecutors had no access to his tax returns or his financial records. Without “reasonable cause” they had no evidence upon which to ask for them.

The prosecution of Michael Cohen for campaign finance violations in paying hush money to Stormy Daniels, and lying to both Congress and in FBI about Trump’s Moscow Project, opened the “probable cause” door. As did Cohen’s revised testimony to Congress about his participation in bank fraud, tax fraud, and wire fraud in the Trump corporation’s day to day operations.

The Trump Family Trust is facing tax fraud allegations in the handling of the Fred Trump Estate, as well as a lawsuit from Mary Trump and her brother that her Aunts and uncles defrauded them out their father’s 1/5 share of their Grandfather’s $300 estate.

Then there’s the tax shenanigans with the upstate New York property.

Trump made a lot of enemies in New York and New Jersey, with his bankruptcy scams, stiffing contractors, and clogging the courts with his nuisance law suits.

Everybody knew he was dirty - he bragged about the illegal shit he did, but nobody could prove it. There was no evidence. Now they have evidence.

Forum List

Back