🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New York AG: Trump now under criminal investigation

Why do you think Trump fought so hard to keep anybody from seeing his tax returns.
the constitution? where the fk do you think you fking live dude? i'm chuckling as i write this. holy you ain't got an american cell in your brain batman.
Trump had no problem turning over sensitive financial information of political enemies, but all of a sudden his records are super secret because of the constitution.

Corrupt AF.
When did he do that?

Trump had no problem turning over sensitive financial information of political enemies, but all of a sudden his records are super secret because of the constitution.
:link::auiqs.jpg:

can you read? it says senator, the title won't get me opening the link. still looking for that :link:

can you read? it says senator, the title won't get me opening the link. still looking for that :link:
Why would I provide links to you if you refuse to read them?

cause you don't have one that says trump in it. why would I waste my time reading about chuck grassly when you said Trump did it.

you are truly confused, chuck is not donald.

cause you don't have one that says trump in it. why would I waste my time reading about chuck grassly when you said Trump did it.

you are truly confused, chuck is not donald.
Who do you think the Treasury department works for?

The subpoena from the NY AG was perfectly valid, one which was produced from a grand jury and which Trump also fought for 2 years delaying that investigation.
did they get their documents? you still haven't said.
After years of fighting the US Supreme Court said that the subpoena issued for Trumps tax and financial records was legal.
Did you ever notice how when first asked, Trump said he was perfectly willing to release his taxes, after the so-called audit, of course? But behind the scene, he and his layers fought it all the way.

It was just like his claim about testifying in front of Mueller, remember? He said he wanted to do it "100 percent". But it never happened even though he could have done it if he wanted to do it.

Boggles my mind this thread is over twenty pages long.

Why does anyone care?

I doubt he will run. . . who give a shit?

The subpoena from the NY AG was perfectly valid, one which was produced from a grand jury and which Trump also fought for 2 years delaying that investigation.
did they get their documents? you still haven't said.
After years of fighting the US Supreme Court said that the subpoena issued for Trumps tax and financial records was legal.
Did you ever notice how when first asked, Trump said he was perfectly willing to release his taxes, after the so-called audit, of course? But behind the scene, he and his layers fought it all the way.

It was just like his claim about testifying in front of Mueller, remember? He said he wanted to do it "100 percent". But it never happened even though he could have done it if he wanted to do it.
You and your komrades have only reminded us about 10,000 times.

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal.

“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, New York AG Letitia James’s press secretary, said in an email Tuesday night. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says
I see a RICO charge in the future for the Trump Organization.

Boggles my mind this thread is over twenty pages long.

Why does anyone care?

I doubt he will run. . . who give a shit?
because of this:

Senator Lindsey Graham countered that Republicans cannot “move forward” without Trump

I think eventually after Trump obstructed for years. Turned into a criminal investigation around the same time. Fascinating.
what is? you got nothing after four years? it certainly is.
Actually it took four years to get Trumps taxes. After that it was only months before the civil case turned into a criminal one.
There are a couple of things I recall learning about Trump and the Trump organization a few years ago. One didn't surprise me. The other one did until I had a chance to think about it.

The first one is that Trump made all the decision, even down to relatively minor details. That showed that Trump was a man in total control of his organization and who had no desire and no inclination to share power or decision making with anyone else.

The second one is that Trump never used email. That's never as in NOT EVER. At first it struck me as strange due to the sheer convenience of email, but then I remembered something I read about mob bosses. It's that they never gave out orders to the men who committed violent crimes. Instead, they would give out orders to one person in private who would then give the orders to the men who would do the dirty deed. That way, no hit man could ever honestly testify that the mob boss gave the order.

It makes sense when you think about. After all, emails never disappear. So, if Trump would ever send an email to his CFO ordering him to lower his real estate valuation which was later done in an effort to minimize the Trump organization's tax liability, the email would be evidence that Trump gave the order.

However, if Trump calls the CFO into the office and gives the order in a private meeting with no witnesses present, and the CFO went on to lower the valuation, Trump could always claim he had no knowledge of it. However, someone would have to sign the legal documents. I wonder if Trump was savvy enough to make sure his signatures were not on the documents. Regardless, it would be a hard sell for Trump to claim that this all happened without his knowledge or consent. I also wonder if Trump's CFO kept a journal or other records if he suspected he was possibly being set up to take the blame.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back