🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New York AG: Trump now under criminal investigation

Why do you think Trump fought so hard to keep anybody from seeing his tax returns.
the constitution? where the fk do you think you fking live dude? i'm chuckling as i write this. holy you ain't got an american cell in your brain batman.
Trump had no problem turning over sensitive financial information of political enemies, but all of a sudden his records are super secret because of the constitution.

Corrupt AF.

Trump did not hand over documents. He stonewalled for years.
You realize this decision was appealed to the Supreme Court?

Of course not. You're really not well informed.
what did the supreme court say?
That Congress has a Constitutional authority to issue subpoenas.
I never said they didn't, they just aren't binding to law. Fk, I can write up a subpoena, doesn't mean shit.
Your subpoena doesn’t mean shit because you don’t have the constitutional authority to do so. Congress does, so they are binding to law.

Read the decision.
then why wasn't theirs?
Because it wasn’t specifically about the legislative process.

The subpoena from the NY AG was perfectly valid, one which was produced from a grand jury and which Trump also fought for 2 years delaying that investigation.
Does that make him guilty?
No. It makes him a person who hasn’t really been investigated thoroughly.
Like the fraud.
“The fraud” probably refers to the election. It’s been investigated very thoroughly. You’ll deny this simply on the basis that you don’t like the outcome of the investigations, which demonstrates a personal bias in the matter.
No it has not. If people are not satisfied they keep investigating. That is what is happening to Trump. Doing it to Trump is OK, looking for fraud that over 100 million think happened is not?
What’s happening to Trump isn’t that people keep investigating. It’s one investigation that has been obstructed so it’s taken a very long time.

What you’re doing with the election demonstrates a fundamental dishonesty about the investigations.
so you admit that hitlery obstructed.

I never said they didn't, they just aren't binding to law. Fk, I can write up a subpoena, doesn't mean shit.
Your subpoena doesn’t mean shit because you don’t have the constitutional authority to do so. Congress does, so they are binding to law.

Read the decision.
then why wasn't theirs?

The subpoena from the NY AG was perfectly valid, one which was produced from a grand jury and which Trump also fought for 2 years delaying that investigation.
did they get their documents? you still haven't said.
I think eventually after Trump obstructed for years. Turned into a criminal investigation around the same time. Fascinating.

O

Read the decision.
then why wasn't theirs?

Does that make him guilty?
No. It makes him a person who hasn’t really been investigated thoroughly.
Like the fraud.
“The fraud” probably refers to the election. It’s been investigated very thoroughly. You’ll deny this simply on the basis that you don’t like the outcome of the investigations, which demonstrates a personal bias in the matter.
No it has not. If people are not satisfied they keep investigating. That is what is happening to Trump. Doing it to Trump is OK, looking for fraud that over 100 million think happened is not?
What’s happening to Trump isn’t that people keep investigating. It’s one investigation that has been obstructed so it’s taken a very long time.

What you’re doing with the election demonstrates a fundamental dishonesty about the investigations.
so you admit that hitlery obstructed.
I said nothing of the sort you delusional twit.

Read the decision.
then why wasn't theirs?

I think eventually after Trump obstructed for years. Turned into a criminal investigation around the same time. Fascinating.
what is? you got nothing after four years? it certainly is.

That's not completely true. There are investigations of Trump that started out as totally unrelated investigations, and in the process found Trump interweaved in the crimes they were investigating.

Like when they investigated illegal foreign contributions, they found Trump was the recipient, and that Trump accepted the money.

Or they found illegal payments made during the campaign, and found that Trump indirectly paid them.

That's not completely true. There are investigations of Trump that started out as totally unrelated investigations, and in the process found Trump interweaved in the crimes they were investigating.

Like when they investigated illegal foreign contributions, they found Trump was the recipient, and that Trump accepted the money.

Or they found illegal payments made during the campaign, and found that Trump indirectly paid them.
look at all of this TDS exposure we're getting this week!!!! hell yeah it's fking fascinating.

Read the decision.
then why wasn't theirs?

Yeah, we didn’t get anything after years of investigating due to Trumps constant obstruction. That obstruction has gotten less onerous due to his being out of office with an obsequious DoJ and due to him getting his ass kicked at the Supreme Court.

Yeah, we didn’t get anything after years of investigating due to Trumps constant obstruction. That obstruction has gotten less onerous due to his being out of office with an obsequious DoJ and due to him getting his ass kicked at the Supreme Court.
With Trump out of office, he can no longer fire the FBI director, the Attorney General, or the US attorneys looking into his crimes. He no longer has anybody but his personal lawyers to defend him, and no longer controls the DOJ, and their ability to block investigations or subpoenas.

Read the decision.
then why wasn't theirs?

still unanswered, did congress get their documents douchebag? i grow tired of demofk games of nonsense and denial.

With Trump out of office, he can no longer fire the FBI director, the Attorney General, or the US attorneys looking into his crimes. He no longer has anybody but his personal lawyers to defend him, and no longer controls the DOJ, and their ability to block investigations or subpoenas.
so why isn't he in custody?

still unanswered, did congress get their documents douchebag? i grow tired of demofk games of nonsense and denial.
Their day in court was still years away when they gave up the fight. Mainly because the NY DA's case reached the USSC years before theirs would have.

so why isn't he in custody?
You probably said the same thing of many of the insurrectionists from January 6th.

It takes a while to investigate. When they have a solid case, you'll be the first to claim the evidence was made up.

you claimed that keeping investigations going is obstruction. your words not mine.
No. He said that obstructing investigations is obstruction.

And that obstruction is the reason they're still going.

What subpoena are you referring to, the illegal one Nazi piglosi sent to the Whitehouse?
Pick one.
The Dims didn't appeal it, so Trump did nothing wrong.

Forum List

Back