🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New York AG: Trump now under criminal investigation

186322194_545259336859896_3732354034692282823_n.jpg

Trump did not hand over documents. He stonewalled for years.
You realize this decision was appealed to the Supreme Court?

Of course not. You're really not well informed.
what did the supreme court say?
That Congress has a Constitutional authority to issue subpoenas.

And let's not forget another piece to the puzzle:: Raid on Rudy Giuliani's home, office and confiscation of his electronic devices. You think Rudy is going to go spend the rest of his life in jail or flip on Donald?
Three guesses for you Trump dick-lickers.

Fucking FBI raids the home and office of a former MAYOR and AG of New York.
HOW OFTEN DOES THAT HAPPEN?
Or does the FBI just not have much else to do with their time?
why would he do anything like that? he isn't guilty of anything is he?

I never said they didn't, they just aren't binding to law. Fk, I can write up a subpoena, doesn't mean shit.

You stupid illiterate Trump-ass-crawling MAGA fuck ups need to wake the fuck up and get real.

Thank you, this was fun, putting you assholes in your places.
I have no desire to live in your zombie world. So you keep whining, no one's listening.

I never said they didn't, they just aren't binding to law. Fk, I can write up a subpoena, doesn't mean shit.
Your subpoena doesn’t mean shit because you don’t have the constitutional authority to do so. Congress does, so they are binding to law.

Read the decision.

Your subpoena doesn’t mean shit because you don’t have the constitutional authority to do so. Congress does, so they are binding to law.

Read the decision.
then why wasn't theirs?

And let's not forget another piece to the puzzle:: Raid on Rudy Giuliani's home, office and confiscation of his electronic devices. You think Rudy is going to go spend the rest of his life in jail or flip on Donald?
Three guesses for you Trump dick-lickers.

Fucking FBI raids the home and office of a former MAYOR and AG of New York.
HOW OFTEN DOES THAT HAPPEN?
Or does the FBI just not have much else to do with their time?
That kind of thing happens all the time when Democrats are in charge of the law and Republicans are in office.

Read the decision.
then why wasn't theirs?
Because it wasn’t specifically about the legislative process.

The subpoena from the NY AG was perfectly valid, one which was produced from a grand jury and which Trump also fought for 2 years delaying that investigation.

Read the decision.
then why wasn't theirs?

The subpoena from the NY AG was perfectly valid, one which was produced from a grand jury and which Trump also fought for 2 years delaying that investigation.
Does that make him guilty?

Read the decision.
then why wasn't theirs?

No. It makes him a person who hasn’t really been investigated thoroughly.

Read the decision.
then why wasn't theirs?

No one has been investigated more than Trump.

Read the decision.
then why wasn't theirs?

Like the fraud.

Read the decision.
then why wasn't theirs?

Like the fraud.
“The fraud” probably refers to the election. It’s been investigated very thoroughly. You’ll deny this simply on the basis that you don’t like the outcome of the investigations, which demonstrates a personal bias in the matter.

Read the decision.
then why wasn't theirs?

Like the fraud.
“The fraud” probably refers to the election. It’s been investigated very thoroughly. You’ll deny this simply on the basis that you don’t like the outcome of the investigations, which demonstrates a personal bias in the matter.
It hasn't been investigated at all. Incessant lying isn't the way to win your case with the voters.

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal.

“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, New York AG Letitia James’s press secretary, said in an email Tuesday night. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says

Trump Derangement Syndrome has no limits.

And the Democrat Nazification of America deepens. Democrats Jew Republicans to let us know that we will stop resisting your racist fascism

Read the decision.
then why wasn't theirs?

Like the fraud.
No it has not. If people are not satisfied they keep investigating. That is what is happening to Trump. Doing it to Trump is OK, looking for fraud that over 100 million think happened is not?

Forum List

Back