🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New York AG: Trump now under criminal investigation

Your superiority complex gets really boring.
Your lack of debating ability is annoying.
It’s cute that you think that’s what you do.
*shrugs*

Negative... I already think she's stupid. Lets see if she has integrity. She was wrong... She knows it. I gave all kinds of warnings, and she continued the insanity.

So... Integrity? You need not answer, I know you don't.
Is this actually your idea of debating?

You’re missing the entire point.

o.0 Do you actually believe you have done anything worth debating since I've put you in my sig? I would have thought our last conversation, and certainly my last post would suggest what I think about you. I'm not debating anything with you.

You are a waste of time.

o.0 Do you actually believe you have done anything worth debating since I've put you in my sig? I would have thought our last conversation, and certainly my last post would suggest what I think about you. I'm not debating anything with you.

You are a waste of time.
And you think a useless nit pick to satisfy your ego is beneficial because?

And you think a useless nit pick to satisfy your ego is beneficial because?
My ego? Talk about projection... Why in gods name would you think my ego would be inflated by someone who I continually call stupid to admit they were wrong to actually show she's capable of it. It doesn't actually do anything for me for her to show integrity... It's for her own benefit.

If you had integrity, you'd know this.

Edit: From here on out all you get is copy/paste. Fair warning.
Yeah. Your ego. You don’t debate. You just attack people with useless nonsense because you think you’re so much better than everyone which is where all the name calling comes from.

But you don’t debate. That’s not your style.

Integrity would be actually debating an issue. Not finding something to use against people for your self satisfaction.

The copy/paste is against TOS for spamming. Fair warning.

Why in gods name would you think my ego would be inflated by someone who I continually call stupid to admit they were wrong to actually show she's capable of it
Your ego is inflated by your behavior. You pointing out someone is wrong, even though you are ignoring the entire point of the argument, is done for your own self satisfaction. To demonstrate your superiority.

This is done without actually talking about the issue, merely to find something to use to achieve your goal.

Never mind the fact that your nit pick is irrelevant. You’re right and the other person is wrong so even though you’re not engaging in any actual debate, you somehow can feel like you’ve won something.

Congrats.

It doesn't actually do anything for me for her to show integrity... It's for her own benefit.
It’s not. It’s for your benefit. You do this to feel superior to others. It’s a character flaw.

Have some integrity and admit it.

My ego? Talk about projection... Why in gods name would you think my ego would be inflated by someone who I continually call stupid to admit they were wrong to actually show she's capable of it. It doesn't actually do anything for me for her to show integrity... It's for her own benefit.

If you had integrity, you'd know this.

Edit: From here on out all you get is copy/paste. Fair warning.

Trump does not have a LLC, fool. There is no Trump LLC. There is a "Trump Organization", and a Trump Group, but there is no Trump LLC.

Please stop talking about things you have no knowledge of. You're embarassing yourself
I don’t really get what their point is here. I don’t know exactly how the Trump Organization is structured.

But being a LLC or any kind of corporation doesn’t shield the people in they corporation from liability if they commit crimes. There seems to be some serious confusion about that point.

There isn’t really a lot of difference between Trump and his companies. He owns them, runs them, he profits from them. He can’t escape criminal prosecution by claiming his company did something and not him.

The main thing a corporation does is separate the owner from the business.

It's not a complete separation. The owners are sill liable for all crimes they commit.

Being incorporated doesn't absolve anyone from any crime they committed, just makes it take longer for the authorities to enforce the law on the criminals in the company.
But you were wrong. Be a good girl and admit it.

No she was not wrong, you condescending twit. Please stop deciding you know everything and the attacking posters for proving you wrong.

Your ignorance of corporate law and corporate governance is exceeded only by your absolute conviction that you’re not the idiot in this discussion.

Wrong on both counts FuckBoi.

No she was not wrong, you condescending twit. Please stop deciding you know everything and the attacking posters for proving you wrong.

Your ignorance of corporate law and corporate governance is exceeded only by your absolute conviction that you’re not the idiot in this discussion.

Wrong on both counts FuckBoi.
Dana? Look what you have done. Are you wrong? Or are you going to let her do this because of her faith in you? Are you better than the posters who support the opposite party? Are you a leader?

Edit: Really? You'll support her post with love? I hope you told her in private at the VERY LEAST that you're wrong and shouldn't promote what you've said.

Yeah... I think you're stupid. Honestly... I do. But I didn't think you were dishonest. I hate being wrong. But... yeah.. I was wrong... You're obviously that too.

Last edited:
hahaahhahaahahahahaahhahahahahaha you're really special. I must admit, the shit you make up is outstanding comedy.
You said yourself that Trump didn't comply with any subpoenas.

You confused?
trump was never served a legal subpoena so you're mistaken like always when we correspond. you simply can't follow the bouncing ball. You must have sucked at Atari and PAC MAN.

trump was never served a legal subpoena so you're mistaken like always when we correspond. you simply can't follow the bouncing ball. You must have sucked at Atari and PAC MAN.
Congress has subpoena power. Ask the Republicans that subpoenaed Clinton’s emails.

Congress has subpoena power. Ask the Republicans that subpoenaed Clinton’s emails.
it isn't a legal binding document. sorry, just a fact.

Why didn't they get Hitlery's emails then?

What about the phones and servers and all other equipment on the subpoena. That's when we learned congressional subpoenas are as good as toilet paper.

it isn't a legal binding document. sorry, just a fact.

Why didn't they get Hitlery's emails then?

What about the phones and servers and all other equipment on the subpoena. That's when we learned congressional subpoenas are as good as toilet paper.
They got Hillary's emails because she complied with the subpoena. They got everything they asked for.

They got Hillary's emails because she complied with the subpoena. They got everything they asked for.
then why all the fuss about the emails wikileaks got? oh wait, she didn't turn them in. ahhhh you have no brain fool.

what about the phones and servers?

answer, she knew it wasn't a binding document. duh

BTW, I believe trump did hand over documents. so you're confused there as well.

then why all the fuss about the emails wikileaks got? oh wait, she didn't turn them in. ahhhh you have no brain fool.

what about the phones and servers?

answer, she knew it wasn't a binding document. duh

BTW, I believe trump did hand over documents. so you're confused there as well.
Wikileaks got emails from the DNC, which was not subject to a subpoena. They did not get emails from Clinton’s server. You’re confused about really basic history.

Phones and servers were turned in anywhere they were able to be turned in.

Trump did not hand over documents. He stonewalled for years.

Forum List

Back