🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New York AG: Trump now under criminal investigation

Looking at the desperation of leftards here, one can imagine that idiot James’ opening statement being that the state and federal tax auditors are all morons and she knows better then them. Laughed out of court.

Shades of the OJ trial.

I don't care! He's innocent! He's been framed!
Nobody said Trump is being framed. We’re saying you leftist are gullible morons. How many times can the football be taken away at the last second and you Charlie Brown idiots fall flat on your back? Endlessly hahahaha.

Last edited:
Shades of the OJ trial.

Nobody said Trumpnis being framed. We’re saying you leftist are gullible morons. How many times can the football be taken away at the last second and you Charlie Brown idiot fall flat bond your back? Endlessly hahahaha.
Yeah, let's talk about gullibility.

And to do that, let's start with a premise that ALL people have been lied to at some point in their adult lives. Most likely it's happened several times and by more than one person. The lies could be personal lies or business lies, but they are almost always lies told to us by people we either trusted implicitly or told to us by people we had no reason to disbelieve what they said when they said it.

Then, at some point, either suddenly or slowly but surely, we come to find out that we were misled. It's a bitter pill, to be sure, and it may cause us emotional pain or financial hardship, but there are two things that are absolutely true in the aftermath of discovering the truth. We all learn a valuable lesson, and we're all considerably less likely to believe someone without some kind of supporting evidence.

Enter Trump.

He has verifiably lied on camera so effortlessly and so often that it boggles the mind. In decades past, when something like that happened with a public figure, their approval ratings would have fallen so far and so fast that their careers would effectively be over. Nixon comes to mind, even after winning a landslide reelection less than two years earlier.

This is a good place to mention Clinton. When his lies regarding a sexual relationship with ML were revealed, his supporters didn't continue to believe the lies because he didn't keep on telling them lies. He admitted it, and he asked for forgiveness. However, he retained his support for three reasons. The first reason was because he admitted it. The second reason is because he was contrite, and the third reason is because many people saw it as a personal indiscretion and not a violation of his oath of office. I bring this up because I don't believe that Clinton's approval ratings would have stayed at 60% if he continued to try to maintain the lie in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

But with Trump, the falsehoods and the lies are self-evident, and Trump continues to deny them, and his gullible supporters continue to believe him. It's sad, and it's pathetic, and I'm sorry to say that I believe that it's very dangerous to our country and our democracy.

That's exactly what trump told the cops to do.
I like to hang stupid dunce Republicans like MeBelle by their own words.

And what words would you like to hang on me?

MarcATL

Can you use big words and phrases instead of insults?
Doesn't take very many big words to point out that you disagreed that trump said to be rough with prisoners. Of course that was before I posted the video of him doing it. You should know I don't just make that shit up.

Shades of the OJ trial.

Nobody said Trumpnis being framed. We’re saying you leftist are gullible morons. How many times can the football be taken away at the last second and you Charlie Brown idiot fall flat bond your back? Endlessly hahahaha.

And to do that, let's start with a premise that ALL people have been lied to at some point in their adult lives. Most likely it's happened several times and by more than one person. The lies could be personal lies or business lies, but they are almost always lies told to us by people we either trusted implicitly or told to us by people we had no reason to disbelieve what they said when they said it.

Then, at some point, either suddenly or slowly but surely, we come to find out that we were misled. It's a bitter pill, to be sure, and it may cause us emotional pain or financial hardship, but there are two things that are absolutely true in the aftermath of discovering the truth. We all learn a valuable lesson, and we're all considerably less likely to believe someone without some kind of supporting evidence.

Enter Trump.

He has verifiably lied on camera so effortlessly and so often that it boggles the mind. In decades past, when something like that happened with a public figure, their approval ratings would have fallen so far and so fast that their careers would effectively be over. Nixon comes to mind, even after winning a landslide reelection less than two years earlier.

This is a good place to mention Clinton. When his lies regarding a sexual relationship with ML were revealed, his supporters didn't continue to believe the lies because he didn't keep on telling them lies. He admitted it, and he asked for forgiveness. However, he retained his support for three reasons. The first reason was because he admitted it. The second reason is because he was contrite, and the third reason is because many people saw it as a personal indiscretion and not a violation of his oath of office. I bring this up because I don't believe that Clinton's approval ratings would have stayed at 60% if he continued to try to maintain the lie in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

But with Trump, the falsehoods and the lies are self-evident, and Trump continues to deny them, and his gullible supporters continue to believe him. It's sad, and it's pathetic, and I'm sorry to say that I believe that it's very dangerous to our country and our democracy.
Trump -- of all freakin' people on the planet -- is the beacon of The Truth.

They really, truly believe this. These are people who have been conned by a buffoon.

Vi7e0AO.jpg

Shades of the OJ trial.

Enter Trump.

Wow that was boring.

".......the falsehoods and the lies are self-evident, and Trump continues to deny them, and his gullible supporters continue to believe him. .......... I believe that it's very dangerous to our country and our democracy."
------------------------------------------------------------

Let me compliment in text...rather than an emoji, the really excellent and insightful post (#464) by the avataree, 'Mustang'.

It is refreshing to read an opinion that is articulate and reasoned vs. the tedious slide into f-bombs, vulgarity, and epithets that too many others rely on to express themselves.

Instead, that post (464) presents the poster's opinion and he backs it up with credible analysis.

Of course, it is an opinion. And views will differ. But it is offered to us as rational adult discourse and not the curse-ridden tantrum of an angry-child.

So kudos to 'Mustang'.

And a hat-tip.

Apparently it has moved from civil to criminal.

“We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the Organization is no longer purely civil in nature,” Fabien Levy, New York AG Letitia James’s press secretary, said in an email Tuesday night. “We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment.”

Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says
I see a RICO charge in the future for the Trump Organization.
Mr wizard

No one has been investigated more than Trump.
People who comply with subpoenas have been.

When trump's holiday card list is investigated, when his emails have been investigated, when his sex life has been investigated, when his birth certificate is investigated when he's been investigated by the same people over 7 times for the same issue, when all the investigations done on him all come back exonerating him of any crime, then trump can start whining about investigations.

trump has not faced even close to the investigations that both of the Clintons and Obama have faced.

When trump's holiday card list is investigated, when his emails have been investigated, when his sex life has been investigated, when his birth certificate is investigated when he's been investigated by the same people over 7 times for the same issue, when all the investigations done on him all come back exonerating him of any crime, then trump can start whining about investigations.

trump has not faced even close to the investigations that both of the Clintons and Obama have faced.
Thanks for revealing your NAZI cloven hoof.

".......the falsehoods and the lies are self-evident, and Trump continues to deny them, and his gullible supporters continue to believe him. .......... I believe that it's very dangerous to our country and our democracy."
------------------------------------------------------------

Let me compliment in text...rather than an emoji, the really excellent and insightful post (#464) by the avataree, 'Mustang'.

It is refreshing to read an opinion that is articulate and reasoned vs. the tedious slide into f-bombs, vulgarity, and epithets that too many others rely on to express themselves.

Instead, that post (464) presents the poster's opinion and he backs it up with credible analysis.

Of course, it is an opinion. And views will differ. But it is offered to us as rational adult discourse and not the curse-ridden tantrum of an angry-child.

So kudos to 'Mustang'.

And a hat-tip.
You wouldn't know "articulate and reasoned" if it bit you on the ass. Mustang is a moron. That's why you admire him.

It's unbelievable how full of shit you are.

Shades of the OJ trial.

Enter Trump.

Trump -- of all freakin' people on the planet -- is the beacon of The Truth.

They really, truly believe this. These are people who have been conned by a buffoon.

Vi7e0AO.jpg
Compared to that pervert Biden, he is.

Forum List

Back