New York bans e-cigarettes

Well, a lot of money changes hands with NY's tobacco tax. I think it's around six of those 4 cent federal reserve notes in taxes per pack.

No way they're gonna ever want people to stop smoking tobacco, that's a major cash cow. So, ban the competition...and lets just bury any ideas about quitting tobacco in NY. lol.

Well, a lot of money changes hands with NY's tobacco tax. I think it's around six of those 4 cent federal reserve notes in taxes per pack.

No way they're gonna ever want people to stop smoking tobacco, that's a major cash cow. So, ban the competition...and lets just bury any ideas about quitting tobacco in NY. lol.

Wait...........wut?

The DNC in the back pockets of "Big Smoking"?

Say it ain't so Joe!

'It's a public health crisis and it ends today': New York bans flavored e-cigarettes

New York has banned all e-cigarettes due to health concerns.

Meanwhile, plain cigarettes are still perfectly legal.

LMAO!

What geniuses they are. How do they even remember to breath and not suffocate to death?
The difference is kids are becoming seriously I'll with the new cigs so ny wants them to spend more on the old ones
Right, cuz we all know children suffer far more from e-cigarettes.

shutterstock_153708464.jpg

You said Democrats take control whenever they can. Well, so do Republicans. You can't just say one and not the other. Espcially when lobbying is involved.
I have no idea what republicans have to do with this

there are plenty of whores in congress from both sides of the aisle that are taking big tobacco cash.

Tobacco PAC Contributions to Federal Candidates

Alcohol kills more people than any other drug ever year. So I reckon the DNC is in the back pockets of alcohol as well.

Alcohol Kills More Than Drugs | Morningside Recovery

So why did the e-cigarettes gang not give them money do you reckon? Maybe they did and it was not enough or maybe they already had as much as they needed.

Or, maybe Progressives in New York are just all brain dead and don't see their inane hypocritical positions they take on a daily basis..

Top-18-aoc-memes-3-1.jpg

Only flavored ecigs are banned. Bootleg ecigs, ecigs with THC and those cut with vitamin e, the ecigs that are really deadly, those are still legal.

Ecigs are legal except for prefilled flavored and flavored pods. I use an atomizer that I fill myself. Those are still legal.

The tobacco industry lobby owns plenty of souls in both parties state and federal. Flavored e-cigarettes and vaping juice is banned in NY and soon to be Michigan because they have proven the product targets minors. Flavors like;
Gummi Bear. Inspired by the popular Gummi Bear, this eJuice has all the tastiness of a candy …
  • Banana Nut Bread. Just like mom used to make! Or maybe even better. This rich flavor is sure to …
  • Blue Raz Cotton Candy. This exquisitely sweet e juice recreates the carnival treat.

Get them hooked on nicotine first, and move on from there.

Best E-Juice Flavors to try in 2019 - Voted by 5,000 Vapers

You said Democrats take control whenever they can. Well, so do Republicans. You can't just say one and not the other. Espcially when lobbying is involved.
I have no idea what republicans have to do with this

there are plenty of whores in congress from both sides of the aisle that are taking big tobacco cash.

Tobacco PAC Contributions to Federal Candidates

Alcohol kills more people than any other drug ever year. So I reckon the DNC is in the back pockets of alcohol as well.

Alcohol Kills More Than Drugs | Morningside Recovery

So why did the e-cigarettes gang not give them money do you reckon? Maybe they did and it was not enough or maybe they already had as much as they needed.

Or, maybe Progressives in New York are just all brain dead and don't see their inane hypocritical positions they take on a daily basis..

Top-18-aoc-memes-3-1.jpg

she hasn't taken any cash from either lobby. so your dig failed.

Forum List

Back