New York City going to let illegals vote

They are not letting illegals vote. Your topic title is a lie.

As for your claim of "not normal", from our country's founding until the mid 1920s, the majority of states allowed immigrants to vote in elections. Some even allowed them to vote in federal elections.

It wasn't until the wave of anti-immigrant fever of the 1920s that that practice stopped.
Uhm we went over this already 20 times yes some places are letting illegals vote

Election manipulation started with the very first practices of democratic function. It is a part of human nature. The only effective counter-measure is education, awareness and active voter participation.

It won’t be long until the entire world will be allowed to vote in our elections if the democrats have their way.
A world-wide straw vote for international leadership would be interesting.
International voting in U.S. elections is unthinkable.

LOL

Yeah, the reason is because you're obsessed with me.
There are others on that Wall. Am I obsessed with them too? Nope. You're there because of your idiotic comment. Don't Taz me Bro does the same thing. Poor little Fido. Are your little feelings hurt, my little lapdog?

There are others on that Wall. Am I obsessed with them too? Nope. You're there because of your idiotic comment. Don't Taz me Bro does the same thing. Poor little Fido. Are your little feelings hurt, my little lapdog?
LOL

Prolly. You drool obsession. Case in point, you think voting for the guy who doesn't suck as bad as the other guy is shameful. It's not, but you're desperate to mention me in every post because you're obsessed.

LOL

Prolly. You drool obsession. Case in point, you think voting for the guy who doesn't suck as bad as the other guy is shameful. It's not, but you're desperate to mention me in every post because you're obsessed.
You not only voted for him but continue to defend him. That makes you an idiot lapdog. Hence you're Fido, my little pet.

Why make up shit? Can't you debate the argument on its merit alone???

No, the hijackers were not invited to the United States by the United States, to become citizens???
Lawdy, Lawdy, Here Comes a Saudi

To reward their Arab clients, American oil-service companies used their enormous political pull to get visas for OPEC citizen-terrorists.

Last edited:
All along, it has been the republicans that ARE CHEATING and trying to STEAL the election away from Biden, and we the people, while they point a finger at Democrats, who followed the constitution and the law.
In College, the Student Lives Like a Child. That's Why Graduates Have Only a Child's Knowledge of Grammar.

"Us, the people," not "we, the people." It is the object of the preposition from. More proof that the Demwits' college education is a fraud and that a degree is nothing to be proud of. Your Low-IQ grammar proves that your Party's bragging about its college-graduate voters is not a point in its favor.

Also, the comma before "and we" shouldn't be there. Just like the obsolete aristocratic institution of unpaid college education doesn't belong in America.

Last edited:
Election manipulation started with the very first practices of democratic function. It is a part of human nature. The only effective counter-measure is education, awareness and active voter participation.
"To Obey Is to Be" Is Part of Sub-Human Nature

Electing pre-owned politicians to do all our real voting for us is not democratic. This elitist scheme of pretending that there are "wise stewards" who know better than the rest of us is oligarchic.

So, Fido...do you often defend those you consider to "suck"?
You appear deranged, ShortBus. Just because Biden sucks doesn't mean everything during his term sucks. Some things are bad, like inflation; and some things are good, like 6.2 million jobs added along with 5% GDP growth.

You appear deranged, ShortBus. Just because Biden sucks doesn't mean everything during his term sucks. Some things are bad, like inflation; and some things are good, like 6.2 million jobs added along with 5% GDP growth.
So then he doesn't "suck"? Which is it, Fido? If I am deranged feel free to stop responding. But you can't since you're my lapdog.

So then he doesn't "suck"? Which is it, Fido? If I am deranged feel free to stop responding. But you can't since you're my lapdog.
LOL

Why would I stop responding when your obsession and derangement cracks me up?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Another laughing Fido. So does Biden "suck" yes or no?

He has been excellent for the economy and border security, hasn't he?
Sure he does but that still doesn't mean everything he does, sucks. And he's still doesn't suck as bad as the last president.

Forum List

Back