New York City sets checkpoints for visitors

New York sucks compared to EVERYONE IN THE WORLD.

New York = The Rotten Apple.

That's what NY has become now under the communists.

View attachment 371687

"Go ahead, bite the big apple. Don't mind the maggots"- Mick Jagger, 1979

New York was crap in the pre-Giuliani, and is returning back to the sewers under the Phony Italian, Warren Wilhelm.

Bloomberg was a moron, but he kept Rudy's successful stop-and-frisk program, even while doing other stupid things like outlawing large sodas.

I do not feel sorry for those hypocrite Liberals Limousines scum living in the Rotten Apple .... and who still voted communist.

In fact.....I kind of enjoy to see them panicking.... all those NY liberal idiotic snobs having a big dose of hard ugly reality!:biggrin:

That's the DHS marching into Portland.

That is your party's theme song.........Like a bunch of rent a cops that got to hold a gun........now they are obsessed with the so called POWER...........kind of like the bosses son getting white hat .......gets the big head so bad that they need to install double doors to get his fat head through.

We have what we call mask police........LOL.........the other day a new security guard was shouting at construction workers to NOT JAY WALK...........LMAO.........USE THE CROSSWALK.......sleeves rolled up high and dang MOHAWK......

Another idiot with authority.......LOL

New York = The Rotten Apple.

That's what NY has become now under the communists.

View attachment 371687

Bloomberg was a moron, but he kept Rudy's successful stop-and-frisk program, even while doing other stupid things like outlawing large sodas.
And MINI MIKE wanted to be the President of the USA. Have you heard him talk? Sounds like a pip-squeek!

I'd like to know when Mr. Bloomberg is going to release his tax returns. He was a candidate.

New York has one of the lowest covid positivity rates in the whole Nation now.....!!!
New York has the worst death rate of covid in the entire world.

There fixed it for you.
I think Florida might have taken that spot....?

And New York, no longer has a problem like they did... they followed the lock down guidance and all other CDC guidance for reopening again.... and it has worked!!! They have one of the lowest rates of covid infections in the Nation now..... At least so far... but these out of staters from high positivity rate states, can mess that long and painful lockdown of New Yorkers, all up.

That's because they killed all the senior citizens in the first wave....when cuomo sent infected people into their nursing homes.....
It turns out, that's not true....

The workers are who brought and continue to bring, the virus in to nursing homes, and not those being released from their hospital stays and returned to their nursing home, and are kept in a separate location from other nursing home residents.

Just look at Florida, months after New york, who you would think would have learned from the situation in New York, and Texas as well..... about 40% to 48% of their deaths from covid in these states comes from nursing homes....which is about an equal percentage.... to the deaths in New York in nursing homes, if not higher.....
Putting covid positive with negatives kinda does that........not knowing jack squat about negative versus positive airflow about the same.............ER's in New York putting positives with negatives also.

For some reason I DON'T THINK we should listen to New YORK.................EVER.

New York has one of the lowest covid positivity rates in the whole Nation now.....!!!

There fixed it for you.

And New York, no longer has a problem like they did... they followed the lock down guidance and all other CDC guidance for reopening again.... and it has worked!!! They have one of the lowest rates of covid infections in the Nation now..... At least so far... but these out of staters from high positivity rate states, can mess that long and painful lockdown of New Yorkers, all up.

That's because they killed all the senior citizens in the first wave....when cuomo sent infected people into their nursing homes.....
:lol:
Uhhhhh, NOPE!

There fixed it for you.

It turns out, that's not true....

The workers are who brought and continue to bring, the virus in to nursing homes, and not those being released from their hospital stays and returned to their nursing home, and are kept in a separate location from other nursing home residents.

Just look at Florida, months after New york, who you would think would have learned from the situation in New York, and Texas as well..... about 40% to 48% of their deaths from covid in these states comes from nursing homes....which is about an equal percentage.... to the deaths in New York in nursing homes, if not higher.....
Putting covid positive with negatives kinda does that........not knowing jack squat about negative versus positive airflow about the same.............ER's in New York putting positives with negatives also.

For some reason I DON'T THINK we should listen to New YORK.................EVER.
Yet you worship a corrupt New Yorker? :dunno:

:lol:

Forum List

Back