New York City sets checkpoints for visitors

We do let them break the quarantine
Any more questions.........if you don't get the point........seek help.
No one is tracking them down or anything, it is all the Honor System here.... we have big signs when entering the State, from what I understand...
Then it's just for show................LOOK AT WHAT WE DID........nothing but face value then.

So how many of the herd there has had the virus...........LOL........moo.

burning_rome_by_mr_ripley-d7jinjd.jpg

She dead Jim

New York has one of the lowest covid positivity rates in the whole Nation now.....!!!
New York has the worst death rate of covid in the entire world.

There fixed it for you.
I think Florida might have taken that spot....?

And New York, no longer has a problem like they did... they followed the lock down guidance and all other CDC guidance for reopening again.... and it has worked!!! They have one of the lowest rates of covid infections in the Nation now..... At least so far... but these out of staters from high positivity rate states, can mess that long and painful lockdown of New Yorkers, all up.

New York has one of the lowest covid positivity rates in the whole Nation now.....!!!

There fixed it for you.

And New York, no longer has a problem like they did... they followed the lock down guidance and all other CDC guidance for reopening again.... and it has worked!!! They have one of the lowest rates of covid infections in the Nation now..... At least so far... but these out of staters from high positivity rate states, can mess that long and painful lockdown of New Yorkers, all up.
sure

No one is tracking them down or anything, it is all the Honor System here.... we have big signs when entering the State, from what I understand...
Then it's just for show................LOOK AT WHAT WE DID........nothing but face value then.

Look at my state and their numbers.... they've done fairly well, so far..... us Mainers are all holding our breath though..... these vacationers, could mess it all up..... if they are not honest. I think we opened up for out of Staters in July and I read there was a major overload and rush, for people from Massachusetts to get their covid tests, right before the 4th of July weekend when they planned to come here, many for the whole month..... Maine is Vacation Land, for Massachusetts residents.

There fixed it for you.

New York City has 23000 Corona deaths, the whole state of Florida has 7000.

New York City has the highest death rates of them all for the Corona Virus. Expect other states to quarantine in retaliation.
Where's the worst in the world, from available data ?
Anyone know ? Or can we ever truly know if countries like India, Iran, China, Venezuela, Mexico not to mention all the countries of Africa or wherever else could be under-reporting or even losing count .
According to this, Belgium has the highest mortality rate per capita, US is #8.

Look at my state and their numbers.... they've done fairly well, so far..... us Mainers are all holding our breath though..... these vacationers, could mess it all up..... if they are not honest. I think we opened up for out of Staters in July and I read there was a major overload and rush, for people from Massachusetts to get their covid tests, right before the 4th of July weekend when they planned to come here, many for the whole month..... Maine is Vacation Land, for Massachusetts residents.
This virus will run it's course..........doesn't care about your policies......your masks......your lock downs........your emotions...........it will like every other pandemic.........RUN IT'S COURSE........all we have done is delayed what was to come anyway...........

That is how it will end..........History will repeat..........and instead of staying open.......we have destoyed small business and jobs all over this country...........it is TREASONOUS.

You will not stop me. I carry multiple weapons. And HELL NO I AM NOT WEARING A MASK!

I RIDE HORSES BAREBACK.. IF THE HORSE DOESN'T WANT TO BE BAREBACKED I FIND A DIFFERENT HORSE!
LMAO ...

That's no Woman ....

There fixed it for you.
As I said, New York, now has one of the lowest positivity rates of covid in the Nation now.... less than 1% of those tested in near all counties, are below 1%.... that means, there is no community spread, at this point..... :eusa_clap:

UPDATE WITH LINK

Last edited:

There fixed it for you.

That's because they killed all the senior citizens in the first wave....when cuomo sent infected people into their nursing homes.....

This virus will run it's course..........doesn't care about your policies......your masks......your lock downs........your emotions...........it will like every other pandemic.........RUN IT'S COURSE........all we have done is delayed what was to come anyway...........

That is how it will end..........History will repeat..........and instead of staying open.......we have destoyed small business and jobs all over this country...........it is TREASONOUS.
Nope!

What we did, is reduce the deaths.... we saved lives.... while waiting for better treatment drugs, and a vaccine....to be administrated, for herd immunity.

Where's the worst in the world, from available data ?
Anyone know ? Or can we ever truly know if countries like India, Iran, China, Venezuela, Mexico not to mention all the countries of Africa or wherever else could be under-reporting or even losing count .
According to this, Belgium has the highest mortality rate per capita, US is #8.

Even in the United States, it doesn't look like the cases are being counted the same in every jurisdiction.

I'd love to see an audit of this shit, once the Corona Panic is over.

There fixed it for you.
As I said, New York, now has one of the lowest positivity rates of covid in the Nation now.... less than 1% of those tested in near all counties, are below 1%.... that means, there is no community spread, at this point..... :eusa_clap:
That is only because it spread like crazy already.......and so many have had it that they are achieving Herd Immunity............Please don't play the silly game that suddenly they were just so damned good with masks and social distancing that they scared COVID AWAY.............LOL

Do an anti body test there for the city......from a non political site and see how it goes LOL

Nope!

What we did, is reduce the deaths.... we saved lives.... while waiting for better treatment drugs, and a vaccine....to be administrated, for herd immunity.
baloney

There fixed it for you.

That's because they killed all the senior citizens in the first wave....when cuomo sent infected people into their nursing homes.....
It turns out, that's not true....

The workers are who brought and continue to bring, the virus in to nursing homes, and not those being released from their hospital stays and returned to their nursing home, and are kept in a separate location from other nursing home residents.

Just look at Florida, months after New york, who you would think would have learned from the situation in New York, and Texas as well..... about 40% to 45% of their deaths from covid in these states comes from nursing homes....which is about an equal percentage.... to the deaths in New York in nursing homes, if not higher.....

update!

as of a few days ago, the percentage of deaths in NY nursing homes has gone way down.... only 20% of NY deaths are from nursing homes of their total deaths now

and in Florida as of the last week in July, now 37% of total deaths are nursing home covid deaths

and in Texas 32% of covid deaths are from nursing homes.....

new york is faring better now.... deaths are coming from other groups more that lowered their percentages.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back