New York Gov. Kathy Hochul signs controversial legislation to create slavery reparations commission

40 acres and a mule...It is a debt owed.

This is good news.
Something for nothing, huh? It's always the same, isn't it?

Something for nothing. Always at the feed trough.

What about all the hundreds of thousands of dead White men who fought to free your people? And yes, stupid, that was what the War was about. They couldn't have gotten twenty drunks to fight for the 'Union'. They fought because of the moral repugnancy of slavery. A system we did not create, we inherited it from the Brits. And the French. And the Spanish.

What about all the maimed and crippled White Men? What about all the Widows and Orphans? What about all the people that lost -- Everything to free your people?

What about them?

Fuck them, right? You'll find some fucking Grade School excuse to ignore them.

Two words -- Fuck You

STFU, Gimme free money clown.

Didn't you just move here from Jamaica?
I support reparations for ALL BLACKS. Brother Curried Goats came from Jamaica and is owed reparations froom Spain, but as he has faced white racism here, he is entitled to a cut. Because when you see Brother Curried Goats on the street, you don't know he's Jamaican, in your eyes, he's another n word. So don't try the divide and conquer white man.

Modern black people are entitled to nothing from whites
Hochul’s just proving yet again that low class lazy ass, uneducated, dependent blacks can be bought off like whores with lies and paid off bastards like Al Sharpton. It’s comical in a sad sorta way that black pride will likely always be a pipe dream ..😂

We want the same unearned free RIDES whites have got.

If there are any plans to remove Indians from the reservations and give the land away to settlers then get your paperwork in early for your 40 acres and a mule

Incorrect.

H.Res.414 - Recognizing that the United States has a moral and legal obligation to provide reparations for the enslavement of Africans and its lasting harm on the lives of millions of Black people in the United States.118th Congress (2023-2024)​

Whereas Black people are, and have always been, human beings, yet the Federal Government has historically failed to recognize our dignity and humanity;

Whereas reparations are defined as a victim-centered process by which survivors of atrocities and serious human rights violations, and their descendants, have the right to seek restitution, compensation, rehabilitation, satisfaction, and guarantees of nonrepetition for past and ongoing harms;

Whereas to meet the international legal obligation of reparations, the Federal Government must compensate descendants of enslaved Black people and people of African descent in the United States to account for the harms of chattel slavery, the cumulative damages of enslavement, and the epochs of legal and de facto segregation;

Whereas the Federal Government is responsible for—
(1) policies that led to the economic, political, and social erosion of Black communities;
(2) failing to keep Black people safe from or actively sanctioning White domestic terrorism and failing to prosecute it when it occurred;
(3) the impacts of government-imposed segregation leading to harmful health outcomes and environmental racism;
(4) the ongoing harms of racialized mass incarceration and family separation, oppressive and abusive criminalization, and the continued impact of embedded historical harms of the criminal legal system on Black people and Black communities; and
(5) banking, consumer, housing, health, education, and employment discrimination;

Things didn't stop after slavery.

Blah blah blah, fuck off and die.

Not because you are black, but because you are a racist grifter SJW twat.

I missed the Jim Crow era

And do did the majority of Americans alive today

But as blacks often point out, the original sin was slavery, and its too late for you to move the goal posts now
I don't give a damn what you missed. The majority of Americans have not missed Jim Crown. Your parents didn't miss it, nor did tgeirs. And you practice the same racism that was practiced in 1723, 1823, and 1923. So do many other Americans. There are no excuses that will be listened to.

The goalposts haven't moved and your white ass doesn't set the expectations. We want the same 8 handouts whites have got.

I don't give a damn what you missed. The majority of Americans have not missed Jim Crown. Your parents didn't miss it, nor did tgeirs. And you practice the same racism that was practiced in 1723, 1823, and 1923. So do many other Americans. There are no excuses that will be listened to.

The goalposts haven't moved and your white ass doesn't set the expectations. We want the same 8 handouts whites have got.

See post 64

I would go that far

Since black radicals demand compensation for slavery I think they have it backwards

Without the white slavers practically no black people would be in America today causing headaches for white Americans who never owned slaves

This would be a far happier country without all the racial turmoil that the presence of blacks create

That just plays into the hands of racist fucks like IM and his ilk.

Unless you are racist too, then I say you idiots deserve each other.

I support reparations for ALL BLACKS. Brother Curried Goats came from Jamaica and is owed reparations froom Spain, but as he has faced white racism here, he is entitled to a cut. Because when you see Brother Curried Goats on the street, you don't know he's Jamaican, in your eyes, he's another n word. So don't try the divide and conquer white man.
Honestly people can't figure out what I am except other Jamaicans. People are confused by the chiney and Indian in me. In Miami most people think I'm afro Cuban until they hear the accent.

I missed the Jim Crow era

And so did the majority of Americans alive today

But as blacks often point out, the original sin was slavery, and its too late for you to move the goal posts now
He should ask Al Gore for money because his dad filibustered the Civil Right Act.

That just plays into the hands of racist fucks like IM and his ilk.

Unless you are racist too, then I say you idiots deserve each other.
Sticking you head in the sand still leaves your ass exposed

Unlike racist pieces of shit like you, I don't care what color a person's skin is.

Unlike racist pieces of shit like you, I don't care what color a person's skin is.

The definition of racism is a belief in the superiority or inferiority of another human based on race. You think whites are superior, therefore you are a racist. Caring about skin color is not what racism is.

Forum List

Back