New York gun control fails again, convicted felon caught with illegal guns...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....those gun control laws sure do work....even in gun control New York......considering that a normal, law abiding gun owner will take months if not over a year to get a gun permit...if they are even allowed to get it.....this guy gets a gun easily because he doesn't care about the law....

Queens man busted for illegal guns weeks after getting off parole

Cops arrested Jaquan Flagg, 32, after they executed a search warrant on his Far Rockaway apartment on Chandler St. near Battery Road and found two loaded weapons around 8 p.m. Saturday — just weeks after he got off parole for a 2009 gun charge, police said on Sunday.

Now Flagg and Shamira Howard, 32, of Cobleskill, N.Y., who was also there at the time, face two counts of illegal gun possession charges after the police search turned up one loaded 9-mm Smith and Wesson handgun with its serial number scratched off and a .22-caliber semi-automatic assault rifle loaded with 30 rounds in the magazine.

------

Flagg is no stranger to gun-related charges. He was released from Lincoln Correctional Facility in Manhattan in 2011 after serving over two years for attempted criminal possession of a weapon.

Flagg's parole sentence for that case ended on Oct. 21, just four weeks before his latest arrest.

Guns are not the problem........not taking gun criminals seriously is the problem....focusing on normal, law abiding gun owners is the problem....while letting this guy out over and over again on gun charges.....that is the problem...

Where do you people find this crap?

What crap? The crap that allows this guy to be walking free on gun charges.....over and over again...while twits like you make it harder and harder for normal, law abiding gun owners to buy guns to defend themselves against these morons....you mean that crap?

What crap? The crap that allows this guy to be walking free on gun charges.....over and over again...while twits like you make it harder and harder for normal, law abiding gun owners to buy guns to defend themselves against these morons....you mean that crap?
So drudge report, infowars, stormfont? what?

Ummm, looks like nydailynews.com. LOL. What does it matter? It's the truth. Does that offend you somehow?
yeah you guys are so bad ass and cool, I'm just so offended my delicate sensibilities are all a flutter
I can't help but notice that you have not presented anything that supports your assertion that this is "crap". I wonder why that is....

Did you even bother to click on the link, or did you just assume that it was unreliable?

Ummm, looks like nydailynews.com. LOL. What does it matter? It's the truth. Does that offend you somehow?
yeah you guys are so bad ass and cool, I'm just so offended my delicate sensibilities are all a flutter
I can't help but notice that you have not presented anything that supports your assertion that this is "crap". I wonder why that is....
The normal tactic is to make up witty (to them) little jibes, deflect from any facts presented, and pretend that you are the problem. I would delve more into this, but I just got back from the dentist and my hands are still numb from all the lydocaine.

Did you even bother to click on the link, or did you just assume that it was unreliable?
you dont think he was just readin the ny daily news and came across this story do you? he didn't even read it

The normal tactic is to make up witty (to them) little jibes, deflect from any facts presented, and pretend that you are the problem. I would delve more into this, but I just got back from the dentist and my hands are still numb from all the lydocaine.
stupid nazis

you dont think he was just readin the ny daily news and came across this story do you? he didn't even read it
What makes you say that he didn't read it? Besides, how he found the article is irrelevant.

stupid nazis
Really? That's the best you've got? Call someone a Nazi? Do you even know what that means? Do you have an argument, or are you just a troll?

What makes you say that he didn't read it? Besides, how he found the article is irrelevant.
because he posts dozens of these things an hour

stupid nazis
Really? That's the best you've got? Call someone a Nazi? Do you even know what that means? Do you have an argument, or are you just a troll?
How do you know he isn't one? what do you have against nazis?

because he posts dozens of these things an hour
Well, then, he must be full of shit then. :bang3:

stupid nazis
I don't know he isn't, do you know he is? I have nothing against people who are Nazis, I do have a problem with some of what they stand for though.

The system worked.
He wasn't supposed to have guns...he had guns...he got arrested.

This is good isn't it?

stupid nazis
I don't know he isn't, do you know he is? I have nothing against people who are Nazis, I do have a problem with some of what they stand for though.
♫ All we are saying is give nazis a chance ♫

Forum List

Back