New York is the rudest city in America, survey says

Never been to NYC have no desire to visit it. From the places I've been I found Dallas folk to be ultra rude followed closely by Charleston. Charlotte is rude also. Des Moines ultra friendly.

Never been to NYC have no desire to visit it. From the places I've been I found Dallas folk to be ultra rude followed closely by Charleston. Charlotte is rude also. Des Moines ultra friendly.

I've never been to the South other than Western Florida, and have no desire to visit, either.

Been to Florida thought it was lousy.

New York's Hudson Valley is a 1,000X better than FloriDUH.

Atlanta was decent. People friendly. The Texans could use a lesson in hospitality from the Georgians.

1 attack proves 8.6 million peoples lives in NYC are in jeopardy.
LMFAO.
Wow, well some people just aren't smart, what can I say?

There's no wattage in your dim light bulb is there Gomer?
After you compared the murder rate of a CITY to that of other STATES earlier in this thread.....
And OF COURSE NY STATE has a lower crime rate than NYC moron....all the rabit Leftists congregate in NYC.
it became apparent that we're arguing with the uber ignorant here.

I guess you hoped no one would catch your stupidity?

Uh settle down buddy,
NYC has a lower murder rate than every single Southern state, and New York state has a lower murder rate than NYC.

Enjoy your NYC beatings.....if you survive.

1 attack proves 8.6 million peoples lives in NYC are in jeopardy.
LMFAO.
Wow, well some people just aren't smart, what can I say?

There's no wattage in your dim light bulb is there Gomer?
After you compared the murder rate of a CITY to that of other STATES earlier in this thread.....
And OF COURSE NY STATE has a lower crime rate than NYC moron....all the rabit Leftists congregate in NYC.
it became apparent that we're arguing with the uber ignorant here.

I guess you hoped no one would catch your stupidity?

Uh settle down buddy,
NYC has a lower murder rate than every single Southern state, and New York state has a lower murder rate than NYC.

Enjoy your NYC beatings.....if you survive.

NY state & NY city both have lower murder rates than any state in the South.

Most counties in NY State voted Trump.

The problem with NYC is that only 35% of its population is White non-Hispanic, and probably a third of the Whites in NYC are Jews that the South loves & LGBTQ that the South largely dumped on us.

Both of those White demographics vote Democrat.

Atlanta was decent. People friendly. The Texans could use a lesson in hospitality from the Georgians.

The absolute rudest drivers I’ve ever came across were around the Dallas area.
For me it’s New Orleans. Dangerous for the uninitiated, too. There are no merge lanes onto the interstate, which you expect to see. The on ramp abruptly stops.

No shit! I learned that as a teenager after spending a week with Queens teens back in 1974.
Everyone has to shout to be heard and push and shove to get anywhere. Too many people. That’s the environment. That explains trump’s persona.
But they can be as helpful and humane as anyone else at the same time. 9-11 responders come to mind.

The Democratic Party's is anchored in NYC and LA. . They are culturally isolated from most Americans.

No shit! I learned that as a teenager after spending a week with Queens teens back in 1974.
Everyone has to shout to be heard and push and shove to get anywhere. Too many people. That’s the environment. That explains trump’s persona.
But they can be as helpful and humane as anyone else at the same time. 9-11 responders come to mind.

The Democratic Party's is anchored in NYC and LA. . They are culturally isolated from most Americans.

NYC is the center of many things the South is supposed to love, Wall street, Big business, the wealthy, Donnie the chubs Trump, Fox News headquarters, and the Synagogue of Satan etc.

Last edited:

No surprise either that the survey found Los Angeles, CA to be the 2nd most rudest. Let's see...What does NY and LA have in common? Well....for one....they are both Democrat-leftist strongholds. .
What do they have in common?

America.

Since it was a survey of American cities, thanks Captain Obvious.
Not to partisanshitheads it ain't, rather obviously.

NY state & NY city both have lower murder rates than any state in the South.

Most counties in NY State voted Trump.

The problem with NYC is that only 35% of its population is White non-Hispanic, and probably a third of the Whites in NYC are Jews that the South loves & LGBTQ that the South largely dumped on us.

Both of those White demographics vote Democrat.

The South didn\t "dump" the gay community on you. You folks attracted it.

More importantly,
You are confusing ARREST rate with CRIME rate
Liberals have this idiotic notion that going soft on criminals reduces crime.

There are TONS of propaganda charts and graphs put out by the various Leftist machines painting a rosy picture in many Leftist violent places. Any fool who actually thinks NewYork city is as safe as advertised is in for a rude awakening.

If liberal mayors, liberal prosecutors, liberal representatives and liberal judges go soft on criminals, that would give the false impression of lower crime.
Trust the Left for accurate information at your own peril.

I trust the Left to be honest about as much as I trust I trust Earl Bradley alone with kids.

Oh, speaking of "dumping".....it's no wonder if NYC's crime rate is going down....after all....everyone is running from NYC and NewJersey to Florida due to insanity in government such as taxation and cost of living.

Also, Florida is a much bigger state population wise than tiny NewYork.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back