New York is the rudest city in America, survey says

It’s the Center of the Universe

The universe swirling in the toilet bowl for sure.

I thought you were talking about Kentucky.

Not hardly. but sure hope you never come here and stay in your preferred rotted state. Actually, you'd never survive here.

Kentucky's murder rate was nearly 8 out of 100,000.
New York states murder rate was nearly 3 out of 100,000.

Who's state is rotting, exactly?

And that is comprised of Louisville and Lexington where all the scum resides. You like NY, good for you, just stay there is all I ask.
NYC still has a much lower murder rate than those KY cities
Also has much more to offer

Sucker.
If you'll believe that, you'll believe ANYTHING.

InsideHook.com said:
NYPD officials say that these rates can go even lower.
“I believe we can go lower, we can do better, crime can be pushed further down, it’s going to take a lot of cooperation and I think we’re going to get it,” Chief Shea said.
But criminologists are not entirely sure why the declines have continued. Franklin E. Zimring, a professor at the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law told The New York Times that better policing accounted for much of the thirty-year decline, but it is not the primary driver anymore. He said the reason for the decline is “utterly mysterious.”

Mysterious?....not really....The Lyin Left is notorious for honesty....:rolleyes:
You probably also believe Trump committed crimes and should be impeached because of them.......:abgg2q.jpg:

One day, they're gonna tell you to jump (off the highest building) for social justice. And you will.

Sucker.
If you'll believe that, you'll believe ANYTHING.

InsideHook.com said:
NYPD officials say that these rates can go even lower.
“I believe we can go lower, we can do better, crime can be pushed further down, it’s going to take a lot of cooperation and I think we’re going to get it,” Chief Shea said.
But criminologists are not entirely sure why the declines have continued. Franklin E. Zimring, a professor at the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law told The New York Times that better policing accounted for much of the thirty-year decline, but it is not the primary driver anymore. He said the reason for the decline is “utterly mysterious.”

Mysterious?....not really....The Lyin Left is notorious for honesty....:rolleyes:
You probably also believe Trump committed crimes and should be impeached because of them.......:abgg2q.jpg:

One day, they're gonna tell you to jump (off the highest building) for social justice. And you will.

Everyone knows NYC is a lot more safe, than it used to be.

The link seems to indicate otherwise. The "business insider" characterizes polling results that indicate less than half or (about 34%) as "whopping". WTF?

It’s the Center of the Universe

The universe swirling in the toilet bowl for sure.

I thought you were talking about Kentucky.

Not hardly. but sure hope you never come here and stay in your preferred rotted state. Actually, you'd never survive here.

Kentucky's murder rate was nearly 8 out of 100,000.
New York states murder rate was nearly 3 out of 100,000.

Who's state is rotting, exactly?

And that is comprised of Louisville and Lexington where all the scum resides. You like NY, good for you, just stay there is all I ask.
Lexington
NYC
Louisville

Of the three, I’d prefer Louisville.

Forum List

Back