New York is the rudest city in America, survey says

Your post totally avoided the question.....

Do YOU feel ALL blacks are responsible for the crimne statistics you posted?

White North-Easterners & Asians are the least responsible for crime.

Latinos & White rural / White Protestants / Southern Whites are fairly responsible for crime.

Blacks are the ones most responsible for crime.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You can't give a straight answer.

Just say it son....you hate all BLACK PEOPLE.

There, that wasn't so hard was it?

Latinos & White rural / White Protestants / Southern Whites are fairly responsible for crime.

There might be kind, decent Black people.

But, on the whole they're a much bigger issue in civilian crime & welfare abuses.

I haven't however, spoke of the British Protestant elite war crime & abuses of welfare for the military industrial complex.

Individualists are idiots.

They think because there's some crime in Whites, and more crime in Blacks, it means we're all equal & should be treated as Individuals.

I mean a Bear probably commits more violent attacks than a Rabbit does.

Are they the same?

If you were a carrot you would probably see the Rabbit as more violent.

Your perspective is what it is.

Individualists are idiots.

They think because there's some crime in Whites, and more crime in Blacks, it means we're all equal & should be treated as Individuals.

I mean a Bear probably commits more violent attacks than a Rabbit does.

Are they the same?

If you were a carrot you would probably see the Rabbit as more violent.

Your perspective is what it is.

I'm sure Jews should've treated all Nazis, and Germans as Individuals.

See how dumb you goofy Individualists are?

No.
See how racist you racists are?

You don't say...."ALL whites are dumb crackers because some in Alabama "might" be".
When you group ALL individuals into the same bucket, you condemn your self and your own race.

Speaking of Nazis....seems to me you would have exceeded in that role.
Are you a Neo-Nazi ?

No.
See how racist you racists are?

You don't say...."ALL whites are dumb crackers because some in Alabama "might" be".
When you group ALL individuals into the same bucket, you condemn your self and your own race.

So, go take a night walk in the worse sections of lower New York, such as the South Bronx, Brownsville, Brooklyn, Newburgh, or Poughkeepsie at night if you want to test your theories that Blacks & Latinos are just "Individuals"

The rudest cities in America, ranked according to a new Insider survey
  • The rudest city in America is New York City, according to a new Insider survey of 2,092 US adults.
  • Just over a third of respondents said NYC was the rudest, followed by Los Angeles at 19.7%.
  • The rankings are based on two online polls conducted in October and November 2019 — American adults were asked to choose the five rudest cities from a list of the 50 largest metro areas in the country.

So, go take a night walk in the worse sections of lower New York, such as the South Bronx, Brownsville, Brooklyn, Newburgh, or Poughkeepsie at night if you want to test your theories that Blacks & Latinos are just "Individuals"

You're going WAY off course now.

Where did I ever say bad individuals don't sometimes congregate?

I didn't. So your point makes no sense.

Speaking of Nazis....seems to me you would have exceeded in that role.
Are you a Neo-Nazi ?

I support Polish Fascism / Polish Authoritarian Right from Poles like Roman Dmowski, Jozef Pilsudski, Jozef Beck, Jan III Sobieski, Max Kolonko, ONR, OUN, NOP etc.

Even though Poland had similar policies in the 1930's as Nazis.

We didn't kill the Jews like Nazi Germany had.

Quite the opposite, we did the most to help Jews.

Germans in general just go overboard from Hitler to Merkel they've remained a political monstrosity for their existence.

You're going WAY off course now.

Where did I ever say bad individuals don't sometimes congregate?

I didn't. So your point makes no sense.

So, you want to treat Blacks & Latinos as individuals, you just don't want to venture into their neighborhoods at night.

Gotcha, typical Individualist drivels of hypocrisy & ignorance.

It’s the Center of the Universe

The universe swirling in the toilet bowl for sure.

I thought you were talking about Kentucky.

Not hardly. but sure hope you never come here and stay in your preferred rotted state. Actually, you'd never survive here.

Kentucky's murder rate was nearly 8 out of 100,000.
New York states murder rate was nearly 3 out of 100,000.

Who's state is rotting, exactly?

It’s the Center of the Universe

The universe swirling in the toilet bowl for sure.

I thought you were talking about Kentucky.

Not hardly. but sure hope you never come here and stay in your preferred rotted state. Actually, you'd never survive here.

Kentucky's murder rate was nearly 8 out of 100,000.
New York states murder rate was nearly 3 out of 100,000.

Who's state is rotting, exactly?

And that is comprised of Louisville and Lexington where all the scum resides. You like NY, good for you, just stay there is all I ask.

Too many French people in NY?

What makes the French people any worse than Protestants, or your tribe?
Now why is this dumb antisemtic Polak Nazi defending something that is universally known about the French?

France gave us our nation, and the Statue of Liberty.

Your tribe gave us MSNBC, CNN, Facebook, Hollywood, Democrat funding, Soros, and a bunch of garbage.
My "tribe" gave you Jesus, Christianity, the Ten Commandments, a monotheistic God, a system of laws, morality and jurisprudence. Your kind gave us the inquisition, fascism, nazism, and communism.

If you've ever been to France, ya ignorant dumb Polak Nazi, even the French admit that they are rude.

Now back to the topic at hand, that was a joke, actually. I don't New Yorkers they are particularly rude, they aren't as laid back, warm and hospitable as southerners, they're just very straightforward people with no time for fucking around.

The rude people in NY are mostly your tribe, often.
Not really, that's assuming you're direct descendants of Hebrews, you're not more than traces.

Jesus is not your founder father, Judas Iscariot is.

Southerners are hospitable?

Like when my family drove through Virginia with New York plates, and had some yokel yell "Yankee go home"?
Go learn some actual history, Jesus was a Jew and so were all the disciples, who called him rabbi. The New Testament was written by Jews, as a continuation of the Old Testament, which declared Jesus as the messiah of the Old Testament.

New Yorkers are New Yorkers, whether they are Irish, Italian, or Jewish, they all have the same mannerisms. NY city however is a very different and unique place than anywhere else in the world. Surviving in New York City requires a higher level of sharpness, wit, and mental agility than anywhere else. In other words a dumb antisemtic Polak loser like you who lives in the boonies and blames others for his faults, will be eaten alive there. If you leave the city for example and go to Long Island, Syracuse, or Buffalo, you will find that they are very different than the city slickers.

There is a growing segment of America that will never understand just how good they had it.
Those have been manipulated by a cunning Left Elite Establishment to do their bidding and they like Bodecea and Leo will keep working to hang themselves on behalf of their manipulators to the very end.

They are zombies for al intents and purposes.
But since the old guard never really did anything, and the old guard is dying off now, it won't be long before they take total control.
Just be glad if you're around 60 or older so you enjoyed America while it still was America.

They do NOT cherish freedom. Instead they believe Utopia is created when people are ruled with an iron fist and have no choice. Which is why they love North Korea and China more and more. And also why they demand your guns be taken.

Your rights are "funny" to them. Losing your freedom is their "funny".

Uh, you don't read many of my posts do you? Please don't put me in the same bucket with that TDSer Bodecea.

Blacks aren't the only people he hates.

Now why is this dumb antisemtic Polak Nazi defending something that is universally known about the French?

Your tribe gave us MSNBC, CNN, Facebook, Hollywood, Democrat funding, Soros, and a bunch of garbage.
My "tribe" gave you Jesus, Christianity, the Ten Commandments, a monotheistic God, a system of laws, morality and jurisprudence. Your kind gave us the inquisition, fascism, nazism, and communism.

If you've ever been to France, ya ignorant dumb Polak Nazi, even the French admit that they are rude.

Now back to the topic at hand, that was a joke, actually. I don't New Yorkers they are particularly rude, they aren't as laid back, warm and hospitable as southerners, they're just very straightforward people with no time for fucking around.

Not really, that's assuming you're direct descendants of Hebrews, you're not more than traces.

Like when my family drove through Virginia with New York plates, and had some yokel yell "Yankee go home"?
Go learn some actual history, Jesus was a Jew and so were all the disciples, who called him rabbi. The New Testament was written by Jews, as a continuation of the Old Testament, which declared Jesus as the messiah of the Old Testament.

New Yorkers are New Yorkers, whether they are Irish, Italian, or Jewish, they all have the same mannerisms. NY city however is a very different and unique place than anywhere else in the world. Surviving in New York City requires a higher level of sharpness, wit, and mental agility than anywhere else. In other words a dumb antisemtic Polak loser like you who lives in the boonies and blames others for his faults, will be eaten alive there. If you leave the city for example and go to Long Island, Syracuse, or Buffalo, you will find that they are very different than the city slickers.

So Jesus was Ashkenazi & rejected himself?

Our Founding father of our faith was Jesus.

Your Founding father of your hate was Judas Iscariot.

Polak loser like you who lives in the boonies and blames others for his faults, will be eaten alive there. If you leave the city for example and go to Long Island, Syracuse, or Buffalo, you will find that they are very different than the city slickers.

Surely, there's less Synagogue of Satan the further upstate you go... Although more French upstate than downstate.

Kind of puts holes in your theories.

Forum List

Back