New York is the rudest city in America, survey says

I'm sure Jews should've treated all Nazis, and Germans as Individuals.
See how dumb you goofy Individualists are?
Speaking of Nazis....seems to me you would have exceeded in that role.
Are you a Neo-Nazi ?

I support Polish Fascism / Polish Authoritarian Right from Poles like Roman Dmowski, Jozef Pilsudski, Jozef Beck, Jan III Sobieski, Max Kolonko, ONR, OUN, NOP etc.

Even though Poland had similar policies in the 1930's as Nazis.

We didn't kill the Jews like Nazi Germany had.

Quite the opposite, we did the most to help Jews.

Germans in general just go overboard from Hitler to Merkel they've remained a political monstrosity for their existence.
Ya sure, that's why Catholic Polish priests told the Nazis who the Jews were in their towns, that's why the Nazis located their worst death camps in Polish territory, 'cause they knew dumb Polaks like you hated Jews more than even the Nazis did. More Jews died in Poland than any other country in Europe during the Nazi era.

Now why is this dumb antisemtic Polak Nazi defending something that is universally known about the French?

France gave us our nation, and the Statue of Liberty.

Your tribe gave us MSNBC, CNN, Facebook, Hollywood, Democrat funding, Soros, and a bunch of garbage.
My "tribe" gave you Jesus, Christianity, the Ten Commandments, a monotheistic God, a system of laws, morality and jurisprudence. Your kind gave us the inquisition, fascism, nazism, and communism.

If you've ever been to France, ya ignorant dumb Polak Nazi, even the French admit that they are rude.

Now back to the topic at hand, that was a joke, actually. I don't New Yorkers they are particularly rude, they aren't as laid back, warm and hospitable as southerners, they're just very straightforward people with no time for fucking around.

The rude people in NY are mostly your tribe, often.
Not really, that's assuming you're direct descendants of Hebrews, you're not more than traces.

Jesus is not your founder father, Judas Iscariot is.

Southerners are hospitable?

Like when my family drove through Virginia with New York plates, and had some yokel yell "Yankee go home"?
Polak loser like you who lives in the boonies and blames others for his faults, will be eaten alive there. If you leave the city for example and go to Long Island, Syracuse, or Buffalo, you will find that they are very different than the city slickers.

Surely, there's less Synagogue of Satan the further upstate you go...
Ha ha ha, and the dumb Polak doesn't realize he's confirming everything I just said about him.

Are you a Neo-Nazi ?

I support Polish Fascism / Polish Authoritarian Right from Poles like Roman Dmowski, Jozef Pilsudski, Jozef Beck, Jan III Sobieski, Max Kolonko, ONR, OUN, NOP etc.

Germans in general just go overboard from Hitler to Merkel they've remained a political monstrosity for their existence.
Ya sure, that's why Catholic Polish priests told the Nazis who the Jews were in their towns, that's why the Nazis located their worst death camps in Polish territory, 'cause they knew dumb Polaks like you hated Jews more than even the Nazis did. More Jews died in Poland than any other country in Europe during the Nazi era.

Uh Catholic priests were butchered by Nazis too.

Actually, the Nazi camps were largely built by your tribe, and first contained Polish POW's.

But, leave it to frizzy haired peoples like Negs & your people to be clinically retarded.

Now why is this dumb antisemtic Polak Nazi defending something that is universally known about the French?

Your tribe gave us MSNBC, CNN, Facebook, Hollywood, Democrat funding, Soros, and a bunch of garbage.
My "tribe" gave you Jesus, Christianity, the Ten Commandments, a monotheistic God, a system of laws, morality and jurisprudence. Your kind gave us the inquisition, fascism, nazism, and communism.

If you've ever been to France, ya ignorant dumb Polak Nazi, even the French admit that they are rude.

Now back to the topic at hand, that was a joke, actually. I don't New Yorkers they are particularly rude, they aren't as laid back, warm and hospitable as southerners, they're just very straightforward people with no time for fucking around.

Not really, that's assuming you're direct descendants of Hebrews, you're not more than traces.

Like when my family drove through Virginia with New York plates, and had some yokel yell "Yankee go home"?
Go learn some actual history, Jesus was a Jew and so were all the disciples, who called him rabbi. The New Testament was written by Jews, as a continuation of the Old Testament, which declared Jesus as the messiah of the Old Testament.

New Yorkers are New Yorkers, whether they are Irish, Italian, or Jewish, they all have the same mannerisms. NY city however is a very different and unique place than anywhere else in the world. Surviving in New York City requires a higher level of sharpness, wit, and mental agility than anywhere else. In other words a dumb antisemtic Polak loser like you who lives in the boonies and blames others for his faults, will be eaten alive there. If you leave the city for example and go to Long Island, Syracuse, or Buffalo, you will find that they are very different than the city slickers.

So Jesus was Ashkenazi & rejected himself?

Our Founding father of our faith was Jesus.

Your Founding father of your hate was Judas Iscariot.
My faith is over 5000 years old. Jesus was a Middle Eastern circumcised barmitzvahed Jew from Nazareth, Israel. I know it's hard for a rabid antisemtic ignoramus like you to digest these facts.

Polak loser like you who lives in the boonies and blames others for his faults, will be eaten alive there. If you leave the city for example and go to Long Island, Syracuse, or Buffalo, you will find that they are very different than the city slickers.

Surely, there's less Synagogue of Satan the further upstate you go...
Ha ha ha, and the dumb Polak doesn't realize he's confirming everything I just said about him.

Uh, Dutchess county, NY is far friendlier than Westchester county, NY.
We have more French & less Synagogue of Satan.

Go learn some actual history, Jesus was a Jew and so were all the disciples, who called him rabbi. The New Testament was written by Jews, as a continuation of the Old Testament, which declared Jesus as the messiah of the Old Testament.

New Yorkers are New Yorkers, whether they are Irish, Italian, or Jewish, they all have the same mannerisms. NY city however is a very different and unique place than anywhere else in the world. Surviving in New York City requires a higher level of sharpness, wit, and mental agility than anywhere else. In other words a dumb antisemtic Polak loser like you who lives in the boonies and blames others for his faults, will be eaten alive there. If you leave the city for example and go to Long Island, Syracuse, or Buffalo, you will find that they are very different than the city slickers.

My faith is over 5000 years old. Jesus was a Middle Eastern circumcised barmitzvahed Jew from Nazareth, Israel.

Nonsense, there was a schism, between pro-Jesus & anti-Jesus.

Are you a Neo-Nazi ?

Actually, the Nazi camps were largely built by your tribe, and first contained Polish POW's.

But, leave it to frizzy haired peoples like Negs & your people to be clinically retarded.
Nice! When did you escape the asylum?

My faith is over 5000 years old. Jesus was a Middle Eastern circumcised barmitzvahed Jew from Nazareth, Israel.

The schism was created afterwards, 300 years later, by a some who created the new faith, as payback. Jesus was not a "Christian" nor were his disciples, they were all Jews who practiced Judaism. There was no Christianity back then. When you put down the Jewish people you're actually insulting Jesus and his people and most importantly CHRISTIANTY, idiot.

Are you a Neo-Nazi ?

Facts are your friend.

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Müller was assigned to the Sonderkommando that worked on the construction of crematoria and the installation of the gas chambers.

Are you a Neo-Nazi ?

Facts are your friend.

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Müller was assigned to the Sonderkommando that worked on the construction of crematoria and the installation of the gas chambers.
Apparently, the rotten apple did not fall far from the rotten tree.

Jedwabne pogrom - Wikipedia

The Truth About Poland's Role in the Holocaust

Kielce: The Post-Holocaust Pogrom That Poland Is Still Fighting Over | History | Smithsonian Magazine

Prior to World War II, anti-Semitism was an increasingly visible factor in Polish society, and government authorities took formal measures to exclude Jews from key sectors of public life. The modern country of Poland was a new one established in the aftermath of the First World War, and during the 1920s and 30s it was still struggling to define its ideological footing and identity. A nationalism deeply rooted in Catholicism was central to that struggle.

As German authorities implemented killing on an industrial scale, they drew upon Polish police forces and railroad personnel for logistical support, notably to guard ghettos where hundreds of thousands of Jewish men, women, and children were held before deportation to killing centers. The so-called Blue Police was a force some 20,000 strong. These collaborators enforced German anti-Jewish policies such as restrictions on the use of public transportation and curfews, as well as the devastating and bloody liquidation of ghettos in occupied Poland from 1942-1943

Individual Poles also often helped in the identification, denunciation, and exposure of Jews in hiding, sometimes motivated by greed and the opportunities presented by blackmail and the plunder of Jewish-owned property.

Cases of anti-Semitic action were not limited to abetting the German occupation authorities. There are well-documented incidents, particularly in the small towns of eastern Poland, where locals—acutely aware of the Nazis’ presence and emboldened by their anti-Semitic policies—carried out violent riots and murdered their Jewish neighbors. Perhaps the most infamous of these episodes was a massacre in the town of Jedwabne in summer 1941 when several hundred Jews were burned alive by their neighbors. More difficult to unpack is the tangled history of the southeastern village of Gniewczyna Łańcucka. In May 1942, non-Jewish residents of the town held hostage some two to three dozen local Jews. Over the course of several days, they tortured and raped their hostages before finally murdering them. These and countless other episodes muddy the waters between victim and oppressor in the chaotic environment of wartime Poland.

Last edited:

Facts are your friend.

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Kielce: The Post-Holocaust Pogrom That Poland Is Still Fighting Over | History | Smithsonian Magazine

Prior to World War II, anti-Semitism was an increasingly visible factor in Polish society, and government authorities took formal measures to exclude Jews from key sectors of public life. The modern country of Poland was a new one established in the aftermath of the First World War, and during the 1920s and 30s it was still struggling to define its ideological footing and identity. A nationalism deeply rooted in Catholicism was central to that struggle.

As German authorities implemented killing on an industrial scale, they drew upon Polish police forces and railroad personnel for logistical support, notably to guard ghettos where hundreds of thousands of Jewish men, women, and children were held before deportation to killing centers. The so-called Blue Police was a force some 20,000 strong. These collaborators enforced German anti-Jewish policies such as restrictions on the use of public transportation and curfews, as well as the devastating and bloody liquidation of ghettos in occupied Poland from 1942-1943

Individual Poles also often helped in the identification, denunciation, and exposure of Jews in hiding, sometimes motivated by greed and the opportunities presented by blackmail and the plunder of Jewish-owned property.

Cases of anti-Semitic action were not limited to abetting the German occupation authorities. There are well-documented incidents, particularly in the small towns of eastern Poland, where locals—acutely aware of the Nazis’ presence and emboldened by their anti-Semitic policies—carried out violent riots and murdered their Jewish neighbors. Perhaps the most infamous of these episodes was a massacre in the town of Jedwabne in summer 1941 when several hundred Jews were burned alive by their neighbors. More difficult to unpack is the tangled history of the southeastern village of Gniewczyna Łańcucka. In May 1942, non-Jewish residents of the town held hostage some two to three dozen local Jews. Over the course of several days, they tortured and raped their hostages before finally murdering them. These and countless other episodes muddy the waters between victim and oppressor in the chaotic environment of wartime Poland.

Your tribe is far worse & mine far better.

Salomon Morel - Wikipedia

Morel was investigated by authorities for war crimes and crimes against humanity, including the murder[4] of more than 1,500 prisoners from Upper Silesia, most of from the local population.

Skidel revolt - Wikipedia

Massacre of Brzostowica Mała - EverybodyWiki Bios & Wiki

Jakub Berman - Wikipedia
Jakub Berman

Between 1944–1956 Berman was a member of Politbiuro of Polish United Workers' Party (PUWP) responsible for Urząd Bezpieczeństwa

Urząd Bezpieczeństwa prosecution of ex-Home Army members, Roman Catholic Church clergy, and purges in the military, resulted in at least 6,000 death sentences, imprisonment and prosecuction of estimated 500,000 Polish patriots.

Ministry of Public Security (Poland) - Wikipedia

According to depositions by Józef Światło and other communist sources, in 1945 alone the number of members of the Polish Underground State deported to Siberia and various labor camps in the Soviet Union reached 50,000.[14]

Jewish Ghetto Police - Wikipedia

The Polish-Jewish historian and Warsaw Ghetto archivist Emanuel Ringelblum has described the cruelty of the ghetto Jewish police as "at times greater than that of the Germans, the Ukrainians and the Latvians."[4

Group 13 - Wikipedia

Kapo (concentration camp) - Wikipedia

Sonderkommando - Wikipedia

Judenräte | German history

Eliezer Gruenbaum - Wikipedia

He was also accused of murdering "tens of thousands of Jewish prisoners".[2] He defended himself claiming that he only accepted the position at the request of other Jews, who wanted one of their own in the position, which was otherwise often filled by anti-Semitic non-Jewish people, including German criminals.[

Eugene Lazowski - Wikipedia

Żegota - Wikipedia

Henryk Sławik - Wikipedia

Witold Pilecki - Wikipedia

Irena Sendler - Wikipedia

Jan Karski - Wikipedia

Polish Righteous Among the Nations - Wikipedia

Last edited:

The schism was created afterwards, 300 years later, by a some who created the new faith, as payback. Jesus was not a "Christian" nor were his disciples, they were all Jews who practiced Judaism. There was no Christianity back then. When you put down the Jewish people you're actually insulting Jesus and his people and most importantly CHRISTIANTY, idiot.

The Schism started with your Judas Iscariot.

Facts are your friend.

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

I'll apologize for Jedwabne, right after you apologize for Deir Yassin.

It’s the Center of the Universe

The universe swirling in the toilet bowl for sure.

I thought you were talking about Kentucky.

Not hardly. but sure hope you never come here and stay in your preferred rotted state. Actually, you'd never survive here.

Kentucky's murder rate was nearly 8 out of 100,000.
New York states murder rate was nearly 3 out of 100,000.

Who's state is rotting, exactly?

And that is comprised of Louisville and Lexington where all the scum resides. You like NY, good for you, just stay there is all I ask.

Thanks for confirming Southern Hospitality.
(Rolls eyes)

The suburbs, cities, and rural areas of New York appear to be safer on the whole than in Kentucky.

(Rolls eyes)

The suburbs, cities, and rural areas of New York appear to be safer on the whole than in Kentucky.

Good stay in NY, no one wants you. Even on this board you are mostly shunned, wonder why.

Born and raised CT, spent 1/4 of my first 20 years in NY and Berkshires. Griffiss AFB during Nam. Honestly NY wasn't so bad then, liked alot of it. But it changed, for the worst.

You like it, good for you. Enjoy.

You got some problem with KY huh? Good, stay away and you will see no more responses from me. Kinda means none at all huh??

(Rolls eyes)

Good stay in NY, no one wants you. Even on this board you are mostly shunned, wonder why.

Born and raised CT, spent 1/4 of my first 20 years in NY and Berkshires. Griffiss AFB during Nam. Honestly NY wasn't so bad then, liked alot of it. But it changed, for the worst.

You like it, good for you. Enjoy.

NY's murder rate has lowered, maybe because we got rid of White trash like you.

Shunned?
Basically most of this forum gets thrown around like a rag-doll by me,.

Forum List

Back