New York is the rudest city in America, survey says

Also, here's another interesting fact.....

CRIME is always significantly HIGHER in Leftists Controlled Countries, Localities and States.....why is that?

Want proof?.......Go get it.....

Cost of Living

Uh settle down buddy,
NYC has a lower murder rate than every single Southern state, and New York state has a lower murder rate than NYC.
Hey you, gtf outta here with that reality shit.

Any label you'd care to fling is fine, I don't run in a pack.

Coulda fooled me, all you do is post TDS (Trump-hate) garbage and pretend to be 'objective' you ain't foolin' no one Mr. squat. Same goes for you 'funnyface' Jill.

Last edited:
I would agree with that.... NY rudest city in America. Yep I agree.

Stay home.

Shorter lines and better seats for the rest of us.
More like the other New Yorkers would push and shove and shout and fight over the vacant spot in line.
The people who tend to be rude in NY are the tourists who think people don’t actually live here
Not in my experience.
Trump is a New Yorker.

Before I was born in 1982, my mom lived in the New Haven Connecticut area for like a year and a half. The only reason why she never stayed is because of how unfriendly most everyone there was.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. How much snow the area gets was her most favorite thing about the place.

No shit! I learned that as a teenager after spending a week with Queens teens back in 1974.
Everyone has to shout to be heard and push and shove to get anywhere. Too many people. That’s the environment. That explains trump’s persona.
But they can be as helpful and humane as anyone else at the same time. 9-11 responders come to mind.
Every one is as helpful and humane in dire situations when we really need it. Part of the human bean condition.

Forum List

Back