New York Jews rise up and stand solidly with Israel

As soon as the christian RW gets what they want, they will turn on the Jewish people....like christians have done in the past. The Jewish faith, hopefully, remembers the past.
They do but they are all too happy to take their support and money in the meantime. To a RW Christian, Israel is just a means to an ends since the Jews, who don't convert, are all going to Hell...

Horse hockey, not all Christians buy that line. Only God can know a heart & soul, not humans.

You believe that the Jews are "God's Chosen People," correct?

The stench of covetousness - class warfare.. ALL typical of the HAMAS tripe.

If you love Israel so much why not move there. We wont miss another Zionist.

And make it easier for the terrorists you're supporting in their war against the Jewish pyyple to kill us and our allies? I think not.

Were all Jews to move to Israel, we would effectively be rounding ourselves up in a massive concentration camp, ready for nuking by Iran, Russia, Japan, or some other anti-Semitic country.
Yeppers...

Actually I have some very good news concerning what is overdue. The Jews in Russia are returning to Israel in record numbers. According to an article in the Jerusalem Post over 9,000 Jews returned to Israel in a single day. In one year more Russian Jews made aliyah to Israel in a single year than all the other Jews combined making aliyah from around the world. There are more Jews moving to Israel now than at any other time in history. It is unprecedented. I tell you the truth, Israel is not only growing but soon her borders will expand as well! It is inevitable!

Gonna be an easy target then, for those who wish to complete what Hitler failed at...

Where ever did you get such an idea? Do you not realize that Israel was birthed out of the ovens of Auschwitz? What kind of price do you believe the Jews are willing to pay to keep it? I tell you the truth, Paintmyhouse, they will do whatever is necessary to keep it. That is what they shall do.

Let me give you a little history lesson on Israel. In 1948 there were 600,000 Jews living in Israel. In 2013, there were 8. 3 million, And now? Now there are many more. Why? Because the Jews are making aliyah to Israel in record numbers!

Furthermore, in the past 22 years do you realize that Israel has become the premiere miltary power in the Middle East? Yes. That is correct. She is the premiere military power in the Middle East today. The most powerful military nation in ME -from a tiny fledgling nation of 600,000 in 1948 to the premiere military power all in the matter of 22 short years.

One can only wonder where she shall be in the next 22 yrs! I would also like to include the fact that since the arrival of the Jew the land has flourished! Yes, it was not until the Jews returned and put their hands to that soil that the land began to flourish. It has become like a beautiful, fragrant rose blossoming in the desert! Which reminds me! 40% of Europes flowers are imported from Israel. Did you know that, Paintmyhouse? Would you like to hear more? Let me know.

Sincerely,
Jeremiah

There you go, proof Palestine is just the beginning, next Jordon, Syria, just like the OT. Never without war.

Zionists Nazis hard at work...

The only Nazis at-issue here are those who look and sound and speak like this...

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1987-004-09A,_Amin_al_Husseini_und_Adolf_Hitler.jpg

mufti.jpg

grand_mufti_ss2.JPG

AlFatahPalestinianCommandoesNazSalute.jpg

NaziSalute.png

Hezbollah%20Nazi%20Salute%20Lebanon.jpg

Images-nazism-0022.jpg

tibi+nazi+salute.jpg

...but thank you for playing.

If you love Israel so much why not move there. We wont miss another Zionist.

I'm an American.. this is my country. I'm not going anywhere.. See how that works? :D

Oh really, do you put America first and foremost?

Do I answer to you? Who are you anyhow? Is there a litmus test to live in the US by liberals now? Do all of the illegals you leftist fucks are letting pour over the border, do they support the US FIRST???? DO THEY??? People in glass houses Nazi.

I'm an American.. this is my country. I'm not going anywhere.. See how that works? :D

Do I answer to you? Who are you anyhow? Is there a litmus test to live in the US by liberals now? Do all of the illegals you leftist fucks are letting pour over the border, do they support the US FIRST???? DO THEY??? People in glass houses Nazi.

Its the Zionist here that want the immigration, don't try and pull one over me. I wonder.
Talk about leftists, the ACLU is the most leftist organization there is and the Zionist run it.

But no immigration in Israel, Gee need a DNA test to be a citizen. Talk about racist. News flash. the Jews are not the chosen people.

No shit. If you don't stand with Israel you will be buried with her. Get your head out of your liberal ass!
Not true, the opposite as a matter of fact, but even if it were true, so be it.

Leave the Middle East and they won't give a damn what America does, as long as you stop tying to remake the world for American benefit.

Last edited:

Its the Zionist here that want the immigration, don't try and pull one over me. I wonder.
Talk about leftists, the ACLU is the most leftist organization there is and the Zionist run it.

But no immigration in Israel, Gee need a DNA test to be a citizen. Talk about racist. News flash. the Jews are not the chosen people.

:lol::lol: I'm conversing with the intellect of a fucking amoeba. You didn't answer the question honey.. Is there a litmus test to living in America on supporting America over any other country?? IS THERE Dummy?

They do but they are all too happy to take their support and money in the meantime. To a RW Christian, Israel is just a means to an ends since the Jews, who don't convert, are all going to Hell...

Horse hockey, not all Christians buy that line. Only God can know a heart & soul, not humans.
Christian Zionists buy it hook, line, and sinker. That's the root of the problem.

I've termed myself that, but that is NOT my belief, I believe there is good in all faiths, humans pervert them. And of course any human with a pure heart will know God. The problem is the struggle to keep one's heart pure.

tick tock... tick tock... Breaking- Moronic leftist backs herself in to corner and flees thread..

ROFLMAO

Christian Zionists buy it hook, line, and sinker. That's the root of the problem.

I've termed myself that, but that is NOT my belief, I believe there is good in all faiths, humans pervert them. And of course any human with a pure heart will know God. The problem is the struggle to keep one's heart pure.

You won't find much support in Christianity for that view, which isn't Christianity actually, and no support at all from the rightwingers.

tick tock... tick tock... Breaking- Moronic leftist backs herself in to corner and flees thread..

ROFLMAO

Jews Demand Open Borders for USA, But Use DNA to Keep Israel Racially Pure
Posted by TNO Staff— on December 20, 2013 7 Comments

Jews in America are 100 percent united in demanding “open borders” and “immigration reform”—but at the same time hypocritically support Israel which now uses DNA tests on potential immigrants in order to keep the Jewish state racially pure.
Just this past weekend, nearly 1,300 rabbis and a number of cantors from all streams of American Jewry joined together to call on the US Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform.
In a letter sent to the Congress, which they also published on their website, the rabbis said that immigration reform was “in keeping” with the “Jewish High Holy Days” demand of “the spirit of self-examination as individuals and as a society.”
The letter was signed by leading clergy of the Reform, Conservative, Orthodox, and Reconstructionist movements and called for “common sense immigration reform” to reflect a “shared commitment to a path to citizenship, improved family reunification policies, humane and effective

Jews Demand Open Borders for USA, But Use DNA to Keep Israel Racially Pure | The New Observer

Keep scrolling down, long article.

Glory to God!
God has nothing to do with this, nothing at all. If he was involved we wouldn't have to arm, finance, and defend Israel, which we do and have for decades since no one wants the Jews...

I find no trace of evidence that would persuade me to believe you'd know a thing about God and His relationship to the Jews and Israel. Stop painting, come down off your ladder and find a bible to read. You are in for a rude awakening. ( to say the least )

PMH is her own god...

You won't find much support in Christianity for that view, which isn't Christianity actually, and no support at all from the rightwingers.

So you as a non Christian declare I am not, ok.

ROFLMAO

Jews Demand Open Borders for USA, But Use DNA to Keep Israel Racially Pure
Posted by TNO Staff— on December 20, 2013 7 Comments

Jews in America are 100 percent united in demanding “open borders” and “immigration reform”—but at the same time hypocritically support Israel which now uses DNA tests on potential immigrants in order to keep the Jewish state racially pure.
Just this past weekend, nearly 1,300 rabbis and a number of cantors from all streams of American Jewry joined together to call on the US Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform.
In a letter sent to the Congress, which they also published on their website, the rabbis said that immigration reform was “in keeping” with the “Jewish High Holy Days” demand of “the spirit of self-examination as individuals and as a society.”
The letter was signed by leading clergy of the Reform, Conservative, Orthodox, and Reconstructionist movements and called for “common sense immigration reform” to reflect a “shared commitment to a path to citizenship, improved family reunification policies, humane and effective

Jews Demand Open Borders for USA, But Use DNA to Keep Israel Racially Pure | The New Observer

Keep scrolling down, long article.

Nazi fucks always out themselves and it normally doesn't take long.. From the biatch's own link:

"The Aryan Origin of the Alphabet"
"IQs and Race"
"Myths of the Norsemen"
"Why do black people WANT to be white?"

:lol::lol: I'm conversing with the intellect of a fucking amoeba. You didn't answer the question honey.. Is there a litmus test to living in America on supporting America over any other country?? IS THERE Dummy?

I have disabled some of the disgusting language some people use here so I missed some of that message. Don't bother repeating it.

She's really got you rattled. Time for some Xanax.

Forum List

Back