New York Jews rise up and stand solidly with Israel

Its the Zionist here that want the immigration, don't try and pull one over me. I wonder.
Talk about leftists, the ACLU is the most leftist organization there is and the Zionist run it.

But no immigration in Israel, Gee need a DNA test to be a citizen. Talk about racist. News flash. the Jews are not the chosen people.

:lol::lol: I'm conversing with the intellect of a fucking amoeba. You didn't answer the question honey.. Is there a litmus test to living in America on supporting America over any other country?? IS THERE Dummy?

I have disabled some of the disgusting language some people use here so I missed some of that message. Don't bother repeating it.

You didn't miss anything even if you got the whole post.

Its the Zionist here that want the immigration, don't try and pull one over me. I wonder.
Talk about leftists, the ACLU is the most leftist organization there is and the Zionist run it.

But no immigration in Israel, Gee need a DNA test to be a citizen. Talk about racist. News flash. the Jews are not the chosen people.

:lol::lol: I'm conversing with the intellect of a fucking amoeba. You didn't answer the question honey.. Is there a litmus test to living in America on supporting America over any other country?? IS THERE Dummy?

I have disabled some of the disgusting language some people use here so I missed some of that message. Don't bother repeating it.

This twat whines about language while spewing the most disgusting racist shit known to mankind.. Too rich.. You're pathetic honey.. Do yourself a favor.. bend over and fart to clear the cobwebs from your brain.. then walk the fuck out of this thread with your pointy white hat..

I've termed myself that, but that is NOT my belief, I believe there is good in all faiths, humans pervert them. And of course any human with a pure heart will know God. The problem is the struggle to keep one's heart pure.

You won't find much support in Christianity for that view, which isn't Christianity actually, and no support at all from the rightwingers.

So you as a non Christian declare I am not, ok.
I know the faith while it seems that you do not...

You didn't miss anything even if you got the whole post.

^^^ Supports a card carrying Aryan who hates black people because the same racist hates Jews

You're a real loser.. :) But we always knew that.

As soon as the christian RW gets what they want, they will turn on the Jewish people....like christians have done in the past. The Jewish faith, hopefully, remembers the past.

The Left has already turned on the Jews. College campuses are among the most dangerous places to be a Jew in America. The Democrat Party could only get support for Israel in their platform in 2012 by lying. Obama is the most anti Israel president probably ever.

What leads you to say that?

tick tock... tick tock... Breaking- Moronic leftist backs herself in to corner and flees thread..

ROFLMAO

Jews Demand Open Borders for USA, But Use DNA to Keep Israel Racially Pure
Posted by TNO Staff— on December 20, 2013 7 Comments

Jews in America are 100 percent united in demanding “open borders” and “immigration reform”—but at the same time hypocritically support Israel which now uses DNA tests on potential immigrants in order to keep the Jewish state racially pure.
Just this past weekend, nearly 1,300 rabbis and a number of cantors from all streams of American Jewry joined together to call on the US Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform.
In a letter sent to the Congress, which they also published on their website, the rabbis said that immigration reform was “in keeping” with the “Jewish High Holy Days” demand of “the spirit of self-examination as individuals and as a society.”
The letter was signed by leading clergy of the Reform, Conservative, Orthodox, and Reconstructionist movements and called for “common sense immigration reform” to reflect a “shared commitment to a path to citizenship, improved family reunification policies, humane and effective

Jews Demand Open Borders for USA, But Use DNA to Keep Israel Racially Pure | The New Observer

Keep scrolling down, long article.

Nazi fucks always out themselves and it normally doesn't take long.. From the biatch's own link:

"The Aryan Origin of the Alphabet"
"IQs and Race"
"Myths of the Norsemen"
"Why do black people WANT to be white?"

Missed the meaning of that one too.:badgrin::badgrin: You obviously do not have anything intelligent to say.

As soon as the christian RW gets what they want, they will turn on the Jewish people....like christians have done in the past. The Jewish faith, hopefully, remembers the past.

The Left has already turned on the Jews. College campuses are among the most dangerous places to be a Jew in America. The Democrat Party could only get support for Israel in their platform in 2012 by lying. Obama is the most anti Israel president probably ever.

What leads you to say that?

Excessive alcohol and/or early onset dementia.

Jews in America are 100 percent united in demanding “open borders” and “immigration reform”—but at the same time hypocritically support Israel which now uses DNA tests on potential immigrants in order to keep the Jewish state racially pure.
Just this past weekend, nearly 1,300 rabbis and a number of cantors from all streams of American Jewry joined together to call on the US Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform.
In a letter sent to the Congress, which they also published on their website, the rabbis said that immigration reform was “in keeping” with the “Jewish High Holy Days” demand of “the spirit of self-examination as individuals and as a society.”
The letter was signed by leading clergy of the Reform, Conservative, Orthodox, and Reconstructionist movements and called for “common sense immigration reform” to reflect a “shared commitment to a path to citizenship, improved family reunification policies, humane and effective

Jews Demand Open Borders for USA, But Use DNA to Keep Israel Racially Pure | The New Observer

Keep scrolling down, long article.

Nazi fucks always out themselves and it normally doesn't take long.. From the biatch's own link:

"IQs and Race"
"Myths of the Norsemen"

Missed the meaning of that one too.:badgrin::badgrin: You obviously do not have anything intelligent to say.

You catch on fast. I don't call her GumSlinger for nuttin'.

This is debatable to phase it mildly:

"IQs and Race"
"Myths of the Norsemen"

This twat whines about language while spewing the most disgusting racist shit known to mankind.. Too rich.. You're pathetic honey.. Do yourself a favor.. bend over and fart to clear the cobwebs from your brain.. then walk the fuck out of this thread with your pointy white hat..

Your O/P video was slanted and biased, created by some blogger who had no problem captioning the video with his or her own racist remarks. So what are you so upset about?

tick tock... tick tock... Breaking- Moronic leftist backs herself in to corner and flees thread..

ROFLMAO

Jews in America are 100 percent united in demanding “open borders” and “immigration reform”

You actually asked EVERY Jewish American about open borders?
You are a major fucktard.

Your O/P video was slanted and biased, created by some blogger who had no problem captioning the video with his or her own racist remarks. So what are you so upset about?

Why not admit LadyGunSlinger is correct, those statements are wrong? And words do not have to be obscene to be disgusting by the way.

Atheists are the real chosen people. We don't start wars in the name of anything, persecute others or decide that they are lesser or greater because they believe in something that may or may not exist. It's ideal. Live and let live.

Karl Marx said the same thing, that "Communism starts from the outset with Atheism."

It then led to mass graves of over 200,000,000 souls.

It seems the Progressives and Democrats on USMB are returning to their KKK White Supremacist roots. Well, seeing that they chant Hail Satan in order to retain their Eugenic policies (abortion) in order to exterminate blacks, I'm not surprised.

Diamond District? Classic...

The stench of covetousness - class warfare.. ALL typical of the HAMAS tripe.

If you love Israel so much why not move there. We wont miss another Zionist. And you wonder what causes anti Zionism. What is happening in Israel is nothing to be proud about, unless killing children turns you on.

That's what gets to me, too. The justification of killing people who, by and large, don't have the power to protect themselves. These keyboard warriors have no idea what they are talking about. They watch this horror play out on television like they are watching an NFL game.

ROFLMAO

Jews in America are 100 percent united in demanding “open borders” and “immigration reform”

You actually asked EVERY Jewish American about open borders?
You are a major fucktard.

Not my words the article words. Did you read that long article. I doubt it. Dna testing, that is disgusting as there is not such thing as a pure race.

You said

NYers and Americans who support the tiny beacon of freedom, ISRAEL.

Even before this battle there was boycott Israel going on and going strong. All across the globe there is free Palestine going on. The large % of Americans would like to see the Palestinians have a little beacon of freedom. No, a fence higher than the Berlin wall. What a disgrace you have made of Israel since 1948, how much life and bloodshed. Seems to follow Israelites around, from one area of the globe to another.

Forum List

Back