New York moves to become first state banning natural gas hookups, as Biden looks to rapidly eliminate fossil fuels

A Gas stove is on about 1 hour a day max twice a week? Are you people on dope? A Gas furnace to heat the house is running in the garage 10 times a day or so in cold weather.

You stupid OX. Why would they shut off both at the same time? They would know eventually the people would come for them. We could handle a breakdown, service or maintenance on one, or overload of Electricity. But to shut them off intentionally to screw with people. pound sand loon. enough is enough.
I don't believe they would shut them off just to screw with people. That's what your ilk believe.

I guess you will have to just readjust your thinking. Instead of waiting for them to shut both off before going after them, do it when they shut off one.

What kind of uprising logic is that? If the "the man" turns off our electrify to screw with us...well it's ok, but has too and it's on like donkey Kong.

Pretty weak sauce.

It would be much easier for Democrats if all they have to do is turn the power off. It would be hard for them to justify turning off the gas too.

By the time democrats are Done with America, Americans will have nothing. After they get your stoves they are coming for your air conditioners and refrigerators.
It's just about as easy to do both as it is one. It's just a button push.

They could shut off both if they wanted. Easily.

You best buy a generator and have a gas storage tank so you can survive when the scary Dems come for you.

How cute and charming.

You think we're scared of trannies and PantyFa soi boiz.

Just lovely.

Get out of the shithole blue city once in a while. Come and see what rural reality is like. Ain't a thing leftist vermin can do that scares actual Americans.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

How cute and charming.

You think we're scared of trannies and PantyFa soi boiz.

Just lovely.

Get out of the shithole blue city once in a while. Come and see what rural reality is like. Ain't a thing leftist vermin can do that scares actual Americans.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

It's funny how suddenly, like clockwork, a trumper can't help but blurt about trans or groomers etc in a thread that has nothing to do with that. Get help maybe?

I grew up in a small logging town of about 8500 people. Ona side note, never get in a bar fight in a logging town. Know matter how tough you think you are, it will go badly. I've seen it. Loggers don't fuck around.

I also lived just outside of Chicago and Atlanta for a few years each and also lived in Virginia Beach...which is fairly large. Cool zip code too. It was 23456.

Now I live in a smallish town of about 250k so I think I have experienced a few different types of population...but what this has to do with gas stoves, you have yet to mention.

I moved away from the New York/New Jersey area 15 years ago. I have one elderly family member still living in NY. Once they are gone I will NEVER visit either of those blue nightmare states again... unless it's dire business.

You claimed california didn't ban gas generators
They haven't. That doesn't take place till 2028. It also doesn't include all gas generators and is essentially an incentive for manufacturers to produce low to zero carb emissions which of course is likely impossible and so it will be pushed back like always.

I've seen this play out before.

I moved away from the New York/New Jersey area 15 years ago. I have one elderly family member still living in NY. Once they are gone I will NEVER visit either of those blue nightmare states again... unless it's dire business.
Blue nightmare states?

Red states tend to have higher murder rates, obesity and lowest education.

They haven't. That doesn't take place till 2028. It also doesn't include all gas generators and is essentially an incentive for manufacturers to produce low to zero carb emissions which of course is likely impossible and so it will be pushed back like always.

I've seen this play out before.
Americans in California need to get a generator while they can. When the Democrats "Great Reset" shifts into a high gear, it will be to late.

If Democrats cared about Americans they would recommend Americans buy portable generators for emergencies. The fact they are banning them should serve as a warning for what Democrats are planning for Americans.

Americans in California need to get a generator while they can. When the Democrats "Great Reset" shifts into a high gear, it will be to late.

If Democrats cared about Americans they would recommend Americans buy portable generators for emergencies. The fact they are banning them should serve as a warning for what Democrats are planning for Americans.
Yeah, emissions reduction.

Make sure you get a transfer switch with that generator.

Good luck.

Yeah, emissions reduction.

Make sure you get a transfer switch with that generator.

Good luck.
Americans need to know that people like you, "Democrats", plan to take everything from Americans and enslave them.

Yesterday it was generators
Today it's gas stoves
On deck are AC units and refrigerators

You'll own nothing and be happy, or else... And if you're not happy Democrats will know because you will have 0 privacy.

Blue nightmare states?

Red states tend to have higher murder rates, obesity and lowest education.
I don't go by what "reports" tell me to believe. I go by what direct.exoeriwnce has taught me.

In my PURPLE state I am freer, subject to far less of a bipolar mish-mash of slums and gated communities, lower taxes, the schools where I live are fine, less police sticking their noses up my ass, lower cost of living, less regulation of stupid shit like EXACTLY how many decibels of sound ny car can produce, more relaxed and less pretentious snobby people.

I spent almost 37 years in NY, and while I really miss the geography, the socio-political climate was enough to make me spit on it all as drive across the state line for the last time. You like it there? GOOD. FUCKING stay there.

Forum List

Back