New York moves to become first state banning natural gas hookups, as Biden looks to rapidly eliminate fossil fuels

Blue nightmare states?

Red states tend to have higher murder rates, obesity and lowest education.

LOL. If only we could get the blue cities out of the red states...

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

Americans need to know that people like you, "Democrats", plan to take everything from Americans and enslave them.

I'm not a Democrat.

Many things have been banned throughout history. Whine about it now cause Russian trolls feed you conspiracy.

Yesterday it was generators
Today it's gas stoves
On deck are AC units and refrigerators

Yesterday it was asbestos, vape cartridges, switchblades, cuban cigars, raw milk, candy cigarettes, PCBs...etc etc.

Pardon me while I don't let my hair catch fire over the latest things.

You'll own nothing and be happy, or else... And if you're not happy Democrats will know because you will have 0 privacy.
You poor thing. Don't let the meanie Democrats get your panties in a bunch.

I don't go by what "reports" tell me to believe. I go by what direct.exoeriwnce has taught me.

In my PURPLE state I am freer, subject to far less of a bipolar mish-mash of slums and gated communities, lower taxes, the schools where I live are fine, less police sticking their noses up my ass, lower cost of living, less regulation of stupid shit like EXACTLY how many decibels of sound ny car can produce, more relaxed and less pretentious snobby people.

I spent almost 37 years in NY, and while I really miss the geography, the socio-political climate was enough to make me spit on it all as drive across the state line for the last time. You like it there? GOOD. FUCKING stay there.
I have never been to New York. I did live in Virginia which was purple at the time I believe and admittedly I enjoyed it...and probably would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't active duty Navy.

They did have at least one weird law. You had to have your vehicle inspected every year and get an inspection sticker. If you brought you car in and it had an issue, you were done till it was fixed.

I'm not a Democrat.

Many things have been banned throughout history. Whine about it now cause Russian trolls feed you conspiracy.

Yesterday it was asbestos, vape cartridges, switchblades, cuban cigars, raw milk, candy cigarettes, PCBs...etc etc.

Pardon me while I don't let my hair catch fire over the latest things.

You poor thing. Don't let the meanie Democrats get your panties in a bunch.
It is common practice for NWO shillbots and NPCs to deny being democrats to lend their post credibility.

Bannings and censorship are pro democrat and anti American.

LOL. If only we could get the blue cities out of the red states...

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat
No way! Higher population areas have more crime?

Color me shocked!!

It's almost like more densely populated areas have had more crime throughout history...even before political parties existed.

Crazy isn't it?

Anyhow, blue states have blue cities too so your point is moot.

I have never been to New York. I did live in Virginia which was purple at the time I believe and admittedly I enjoyed it...and probably would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't active duty Navy.

They did have at least one weird law. You had to have your vehicle inspected every year and get an inspection sticker. If you brought you car in and it had an issue, you were done till it was fixed.
I'm not sure if you're talking about New York or Virginia but yes, it was that way in New York. It's like that ln most states I believe. It's like that in the state I live in now although not quite as stringent and stipulative as it was in New York. In New York the state capitalizes on controlling every part of your life that they can get away with doing. Only CA is worse, and NJ is essentially the same. It's a fucking police state. I was there a year ago on business, we got to our hotel and started taking our bags out and what happens but a cop just passes by and glares at us as he just drifted slowly by at walking speed. What a great welcome. You know what the entire state of New Jersey can shove its head right up its fuckng ass. There's absolutely nothing shady or low class about my family we're just ordinary middle class folks. If the police feel that they have to go scrutinizing people like that and perhaps it's a "nightmare state" just as I described. I have been to Red states such as Georgia, Kentucky, Florida, WV, and Texas. Nobody, neither cops know hooligans ever fucked with us there. I can't say that about most of the blue states that Ive visited.

Last edited:
No way! Higher population areas have more crime?

Color me shocked!!

It's almost like more densely populated areas have had more crime throughout history...even before political parties existed.

Crazy isn't it?

Anyhow, blue states have blue cities too so your point is moot.

No, your blue cities in your blue states are also crime-ridden, filthy shitholes. See San Francisco, LA, Oakland, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, etc., etc., etc.

No, your blue cities in your blue states are also crime-ridden, filthy shitholes. See San Francisco, LA, Oakland, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, etc., etc., etc.
Sure. That's my point. If both red and blue states have blue cities why do red states lead in these areas? I mean really, Seattle comprises a huge portion of WA but doesn't come anywhere near many red states for murder rates.

Sure. That's my point. If both red and blue states have blue cities why do red states lead in these areas? I mean really, Seattle comprises a huge portion of WA but doesn't come anywhere near many red states for murder rates.

They don't.

They do.

It's ok. I'm not mad. I've lived in red states. Y'all are my American brothers and sisters.

Meaningless statistics. Let's pull it back one more level:

ALL of these crimes, ALL of this obesity, ALL of these bad schools, are occurring in a country currently run by Democrats.

Meaningless statistics. Let's pull it back one more level:

ALL of these crimes, ALL of this obesity, ALL of these bad schools, are occurring in a country currently run by Democrats.
ROFL. Wow. That is seriously a pathetic arguement. A transparent attempt to deflect responsibility from red states.

Well Skippy, I got good news for yah. Open the link for murder rates, scroll to the bottom and change the year from 2023 to 2020 or 2019.

What do you see? Ah yes, pretty much the same results.

Good grief.

ROFL. Wow. That is seriously a pathetic arguement. A transparent attempt to deflect responsibility from red states.

Well Skippy, I got good news for yah. Open the link for murder rates, scroll to the bottom and change the year from 2023 to 2020 or 2019.

What do you see? Ah yes, pretty much the same results.

Good grief.

Simply take the blue shitholes out of the red states, and it becomes very clear where the problem lies.

Simply take the blue shitholes out of the red states, and it becomes very clear where the problem lies.
What? What happened to your Democrat run the country excuse?

Bob and weave, duck and move.

As I have stated, population dense areas have always had higher murder rates then sparsely populated areas. Even before political parties existed.

Why do you think that is? (I can tell you if you don't know).

Fascinating, how the conservatives all compete to see who can melt down in the most hysterical fashion over some nonsense that their masters told them to believe.

Their masters have essentially both lobotomized and castrated their conservative subjects.

Forum List

Back