New York moves to become first state banning natural gas hookups, as Biden looks to rapidly eliminate fossil fuels

A very small amount of electricity, being that they will be induction ranges.
It's the electric heat that will bankrupt people . And let's not forget forcing people to use only electric heat will result in people quite possibly freezing to death in their homes during an extended power outage in the winter not to mention all the damage from ruptured pipes because not too many generators can provide enough power to handle heating a house but a gas, propane or oil furnace need very little electric power to work

Last edited:
How do you suppose they will get all the electric to power the electric stoves?
Generation to transmission to substation to distribution to transformer to meter to breaker panel at your house.

That's the most common way electricity gets to your home..

Do you understand how insane you sound to normal people?

And why is it always up to me to stage these interventions? Oh, that's right. These conservatives have driven away any normal people around them, and they only hang out with other insane people.

Global Warming fruitcakes don't come to mind when thinking "normal" you arsejack.

• Winner
Reactions: EMH
"This latest round came on Jan. 9 when Richard Trumpka Jr., head of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, said natural gas stoves are "a hidden hazard" and suggested unsafe products might be banned, a statement he later walked back."

In other words YOU democrats start another hysteria
Show me in that article where he walks back the study.

All he said is they weren't coming for your stoves because a bunch of hair on fire Trump supporters thought the fed was coming to there home to take their stoves.

I have never been to New York. I did live in Virginia which was purple at the time I believe and admittedly I enjoyed it...and probably would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't active duty Navy.

They did have at least one weird law. You had to have your vehicle inspected every year and get an inspection sticker. If you brought you car in and it had an issue, you were done till it was fixed.
MN had that for a few years and Governor Jesse Ventura signed the repeal of it, along with rebate checks for overtaxed state residents. Even lowered license tab fees.
Guy is batshit crazy now, but was the only Governor of the People.

Show me in that article where he walks back the study.

All he said is they weren't coming for your stoves because a bunch of hair on fire Trump supporters thought the fed was coming to there home to take their stoves.
That's a quote from you article idiot meaning they said he walked it back you moron

That's a quote from you article idiot meaning they said he walked it back you moron
They walked back what? He said they weren't coming for your stoves after trumpers slurped up the right wing outrage. He never said they were coming for your stoves so there was nothing to walk back.

If you are referring to something else, feel free to quote it.

They walked back what? He said they weren't coming for your stoves after trumpers slurped up the right wing outrage. He never said they were coming for your stoves so there was nothing to walk back.

If you are referring to something else, feel free to quote it.
I just quoted it you fucking idiot god damn you're dumb

1665251133952976.jpg

Forum List

Back