New York probation officers interview Trump before his criminal sentencing

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
trump mar a largo speaking.png

This is disturbing. A former US President reporting to a probation office, before criminal sentencing. I guess there is a first for everything. And the special treatment yet again...

"People convicted of crimes in New York usually meet with probation officials without their lawyers, but the judge in Trump’s case, Juan Merchan, said in a letter on Friday that he would allow Blanche’s presence."

It would be hilarious if Trump gets house arrest wins the election and isn’t allowed to attend his own inauguration or travel to DC, go out of the country, all the limitations any convicted felon would face during their sentence.

It would be hilarious if Trump gets house arrest wins the election and isn’t allowed to attend his own inauguration or travel to DC, go out of the country, all the limitations any convicted felon would face during their sentence.

The Supreme Court isn't gonna play your fantasy.

NYC has way too few probation officers, they have mountains of paperwork, but the evil shits managed this anyway.

NYC has way too few probation officers, they have mountains of paperwork, but the evil shits managed this anyway.

RED WAVE!!!!

No wait...."there's gonna be a CIVIL WAR if he gets convicted".....no wait maybe it was......

lol. You were SO right BL.......lol

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Forum List

Back