New York time new editorial board members celebrated dumbass f**king white people going extinct

:boo_hoo14:

You white racists just need to stop crying. I'm quite sure this Asian woman lady has heard plenty from white dudes about me love you long time and all the usual racist shit we put up with. Now you want to whine like little baby back bitches calling somebody anti white when she is not anti white but she's tired of taking the fucked up racism from you white racists and unlike these Asians here, she's no sellout.

So now what do you punks have to say about how asians never say anything about white racism?

The only racist shit you, and her, put up with comes from your own shirt collar. Your victim hood is all you have going for you, and you are not even good at that. You must be one miserable asshole.

You white racists just need to stop crying. I'm quite sure this Asian woman lady has heard plenty from white dudes about me love you long time and all the usual racist shit we put up with. Now you want to whine like little baby back bitches calling somebody anti white when she is not anti white but she's tired of taking the fucked up racism from you white racists and unlike these Asians here, she's no sellout.

So now what do you punks have to say about how asians never say anything about white racism?
Matter of fact thats exactly the issue. She was getting shit from some deranged white boys so she went on the offensive and took it to em.

Sure she did. Just a poor girl of color put upon by some evil White guys.

Times hired this fucking gooker to be their tech reporter. Racist bitch. But hey...liberals think racism is OK so long as it is against white people.
New York Times stands by new tech writer Sarah Jeong after racist tweets surface

You mean stuff she said 3 years ago dealing with white trolls? I've heard much worse stuff said on this board, every day.

But if we are going to start firing people for saying stupid shit on Twitter, I know someone who has done it much more recently...

upload_2018-8-4_7-1-55.jpeg

You white racists just need to stop crying. I'm quite sure this Asian woman lady has heard plenty from white dudes about me love you long time and all the usual racist shit we put up with. ....?

“We”? So now you’re a Korean woman?

Zipper headed bitch. She needs to be fucking sailors in a Bangkok brothel.

And pretty much the kind of racist shit she was responding to... you know, the only thing you see Asian women as are sex objects.

By the way, just a little while ago I had this online chat with a NYT agent:

And you are too dumb to realize you weren't actually talking to a real person... that's what makes it funny. You can't tell those are computer generated responses?

The racial relativism has gone off the hook in our America of the today. A "white" American tweets, texts, speaks, or reports something with even a sniff of political incorrectness, and it is game over for their public image, career, marriage, etc. However, when "a person of any other color" does the same or much, much worse--up to and including overt, naked, public calls for violence against other skin tones, the politically correct cultural infrastructure rushes to their defense. Same goes for straight people vs. LGBTQ and now pedophiles who are "only joking".

Um, James Gunn was fired. so he got the exact same treatment Roseanne got.

So obvious that this culture of the day is designed to promote class and race warfare--and it works? Have we all become so stupid we can't or refuse to call it when we've been fooled? Needs to end. End now.

Or we just need to put things in context. The context here was that Ms. Jeong was responding to racist and misogynistic posters who didn't like an Asian woman speaking her mind.

Just sit back, take a deep breath, and imagine what would happen if a white male had said this about Koreans.

Holy crap.

The hypocrisy of the Regressive Left can't get much thicker.

Or can it?

Yawn, Stormy Mac, nobody should lose their jobs for saying dumb things on the internet...

You say much worse things about Muslims than she has ever said about white folks.

White minority ethnics who have been picked on tend to behave not so deplorable.

How many Polish people think America should go extinct, or have a poor view of "America" even though both Liberals, and Conservatives in America used to always join together to tell dumb Polak jokes.

Most Polish people aren't anti-American, even if I'm not so keen on America, I don't think it should go extinct.

But that's the point. No one tells Polish Jokes today, and a lot of Polish Americans engage in the same kind of anti-immigrant nonsense that their parents endured.

I’m thinking there is no way they weren’t aware of these tweets when they hired her, unless they’re the only company in the world who doesn’t check up on their applicants’ social media profiles.

The only people who shouldn’t be disgusted by this are racists.

Or maybe they saw the tweets in context. You see, we don't really see what she was responding to or what conversations provoked these tweets.. Probably a lot of tweets with some racist comments about her race, looks and sexuality.

White minority ethnics who have been picked on tend to behave not so deplorable.

How many Polish people think America should go extinct, or have a poor view of "America" even though both Liberals, and Conservatives in America used to always join together to tell dumb Polak jokes.

Most Polish people aren't anti-American, even if I'm not so keen on America, I don't think it should go extinct.

But that's the point. No one tells Polish Jokes today, and a lot of Polish Americans engage in the same kind of anti-immigrant nonsense that their parents endured.

I've heard them in recent years, indeed. (Even a few years ago at the Polish bar - restaurant North-Wood Inn in the Carmel / Mahopac region)

But, they aren't as popular as when Liberals first promoted them in 60's ^ 70's, like George Schlatter (Jew) and Norman Lear (Jew) had pushed "Dumb Polak" stereotypes into the mainstream.

I've heard them in recent years, indeed. (Even a few years ago at the Polish bar - restaurant North-Wood Inn in the Carmel / Mahopac region)

But, they aren't as popular as when Liberals first promoted them in 60's ^ 70's, like George Schlatter (Jew) and Norman Lear (Jew) had pushed "Dumb Polak" stereotypes into the mainstream.

Wow, you don't get the context of Norman Lear's use at all, do you?

the joke was always on Archie, not Meathead.

New York Times’ New Editorial Board Member Celebrated “Dumbass F**king White People” Going Extinct
The New York Times’ new editorial board member wrote scores of tweets expressing her hatred for “dumbass f**king white people,” including one which celebrated white people going extinct.

The best thing any PRO AMERICAN can do is help the others to take this pos company down.

How wil the nation ever get rid of " Racisim" if you STUPID POS F.........G. ASSHOLES DON'T STOP POINTING OUT EVERYTHING MAKING IT RACIST!!

Are you leftist morons this gawd dam stupd, oh yes you are!
Zipper headed bitch. She needs to be fucking sailors in a Bangkok brothel.

The only response you can come up with to someone being a stupid fucking racist is for YOU to be even MORE of a stupid fucking racist? You fail at being human, you stupid son of a bitch.

Weak, brainless idiots like you give the left exactly what they want. Not infrequently, racist scum like this hateful woman reveal the true hypocrisy of the left, but dumbass cowards like you allow them to shift the attention away from their own racism by trying to do them one better in degree of stupidity.

Way to go, asshole. :fu:

They desperately need racism. It’s an industry and it’s all they have. Desperation oozes from their pores!

It is almost sad how stupid these idiots are. As we stand back and watch them chant for losers to I mean if you have American who are so fkn stupid they think non American illegals should vote I mean the stupidity. I mean why don't we jus tlet the gawd dam fkn world vote in our elections . WTF is wrong with these lefist american assholes !!

"Intellectual effete" people like Sarah Jeong the NYT editorial board are so provincial.

So cliched.

Makes sense that the declining NYT attempts this politically correct hire.

NYTimes’ Newest Hire Sent Tons Of Anti-White Racist Tweets

What’s “politically correct” about hiring a racist?

Asian not say thing about racism. Asian like customers at buffet. Do dry cleaning why honorable customer wait and eat buffet.

:fu: idiot

No one should make the mistake of thinking brainless weaklings like you represent conservatism or any legitimate political orientation.

The answer to racism is not more racism, fool.

Last edited:
I'm not buying that it was just "satire", or that she was just trying to "bait" other racist.
Sooo, that makes the NYT liars and it makes Jeong a racist and a liar.

So the left allows overt racism by excuse among their own and destroys anyone that even may have uttered the N-word fifty years ago like like that fat cooking lady, lol.

Like the dude on the radio says, if the left didnt have double standards they wouldnt have any standards at all.

I’m thinking there is no way they weren’t aware of these tweets when they hired her, unless they’re the only company in the world who doesn’t check up on their applicants’ social media profiles.

The only people who shouldn’t be disgusted by this are racists.

Or maybe they saw the tweets in context. You see, we don't really see what she was responding to or what conversations provoked these tweets.. Probably a lot of tweets with some racist comments about her race, looks and sexuality.

LOL okay so you’re suggesting she doesn’t have the emotional capacity to keep her racist thoughts to herself and that’s understandable? If she’d been talking about black people would you still have the same opinion? Even if her responses stemmed from online bullying, lashing out with such ugliness is not the kind of trait I’d want in a person representing my company. If you don’t have the wherewithal to keep your racist thoughts on a leash, it tells me you need some work in the mental and emotional department.

The bitch hates cops and Men too now

The New York Times‘ newest editorial board member, Sarah Jeong, was outed as a bigot yesterday after dozens of tweets from less than four years ago were unearthed, revealing extreme hatred of white people.
“F*ck The Police”: NYT’s Newest Hire Also Hates Cops And Men… And The New York Times

Not only does the lunatic bitch hate WHITES she hates men, and cops too. Well hopefully one day soon when she calls the cops fo rhelp they tell her to fk off and leave her there.

Forum List

Back