New York Times reporting that Clinton and Trump are tied

This can't be, why just yesterday the loons were squawking the Hildabeast was leading in poll after poll...with that said polls are worthless
Hillary is leading in every swing state and Georgia & Arizona might go blue. Texas too

That is the thing the nubjobs don't see... That is where the ground game goes in... Clinton has the machinery set up to have her supporters do the face to face selling... Trump hasn't and spent most of his time in the primary alienating them, so there only appeal to supporting Trump is he is not Hillary... That is easily defeated...

This can't be, why just yesterday the loons were squawking the Hildabeast was leading in poll after poll...with that said polls are worthless
Hillary is leading in every swing state and Georgia & Arizona might go blue. Texas too

That is the thing the nubjobs don't see... That is where the ground game goes in... Clinton has the machinery set up to have her supporters do the face to face selling... Trump hasn't and spent most of his time in the primary alienating them, so there only appeal to supporting Trump is he is not Hillary... That is easily defeated...

Yeah well the quoted poll says otherwise..eh?

Maybe, a few more million people that were sleeping all spring have finally woken up and realized that both Hillary and Chief Warren are nuts?

and to think all of those boneheaded Hillary supporters were gloating when the beast had a 12 point lead, as if that was a credible poll.

Yeah....it was skewed....badly. But her supporters lapped up the Kool Aid

More Polling Tricks=> New Reuters Poll EXTREMELY SKEWED - Reality Shows Trump Tied Up with Hillary
right, like Alan Colmes, as soon as he got backed into a corner on fox, he goes,,,yah, but Hillary is 12 points ahead!,,,more like 12 points ahead of cockroaches

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/30/u...ald-trump-are-deadlocked-poll-shows.html?_r=0 This must mean that Trump is leading because the NY Times never tells the truth in these things
Trump:

No policies
crazy
ignorant
racist
Lies about everything
flip flops on everything
A con man
a Flim Flam artist
Stiffs working class people

The perfect Republican. No wonder they vote for him. He represents.

You could say the exact same thing about Clinton...but you're a partisan hack so you won't
The thing is Clinton has actually done things in government, that have caused great harm and Trump has not.

Both say stupid things, but Clinton's actions clearly indicate she is terribly corrupt and incompetent.

Actions not words. Libs don't get that.

and to think all of those boneheaded Hillary supporters were gloating when the beast had a 12 point lead, as if that was a credible poll.

More Polling Tricks=> New Reuters Poll EXTREMELY SKEWED - Reality Shows Trump Tied Up with Hillary
right, like Alan Colmes, as soon as he got backed into a corner on fox, he goes,,,yah, but Hillary is 12 points ahead!,,,more like 12 points ahead of cockroaches

I doubt she's truly ahead by 12 in any credible poll

55% of all potential voters dont have high cheek bones and the same IQ as mouses

This poll is clearly an outlier, but the fact that Trump is even close, given all the turmoil in the Republican party, should worry Democrats. How will things change if Trump is able to come to some kind of compromise with the old guard?

This poll is clearly an outlier, but the fact that Trump is even close, given all the turmoil in the Republican party, should worry Democrats. How will things change if Trump is able to come to some kind of compromise with the old guard?

Hillary Clinton is a flawed candidate with a lot of baggage

For someone who says these polls don't matter, you sure spend a lot of time posting about them.

For someone who says these polls don't matter, you sure spend a lot of time posting about them.

Don't worry about what I post about ya little filthy troll....you're never on point and all you do is flame. Now sit down and mind your manners, old man

Don't worry about what I post about ya little filthy troll....you're never on point and all you do is flame. Now sit down and mind your manners, old man
Hey! I thought you had me on ignore, you smelly ole turd? LOL. I own you. Now go back to playing with that other freak rexx.

75% of all Normal Intelligent Americans believe its going to be 53/47 Trump in the end (but not including the 8 million illegal aliens to come from California) in that case Hillary will have 8 million more votes that the Donald and still lose.

Forum List

Back