New York to House 2,000 Migrants at Historic Floyd Bennett Airfield

Because I don’t take assignments from you. You claimed he said something….it’s up to YOU to link to it. Not say he said it and then tell anyone who questions it to look through posts to find it.
Very weak dodge. You replied to my post that included the quote but that is fine, I don't think you care about facts, only feelings.

This wasn't a waiter skimming tips at a hotel, this was his number two guy getting company perks under that table. If Trump didn't know he was a dupe and didn't know anything about his businesses. Which Trump did you vote for?
I was right again. You are more stupid than I gave you credit for.

I understand the whataboutism and trying to change the subject away from Trump. That seems to be the entire focus of the GOP nowadays. You're a good soldier. But to answer you diversion, no, I don't think Joe knew that Hunter was doing anything illegal.

I do but you'll have to take that up with Concerned American who wrote "criminals are criminals are criminals". Do you agree with Concerned American?
Look up the difference between a traffic infraction and a criminal act, moron.

This from someone who equates being a scofflaw with being a murderer.
Are you really this ignorant? Do you know how fentanyl deaths have increased since Biden's immigration policy went into effect. Do you realize that human trafficking has increased and, YES, murder has increased too. That's what happens when you embrace ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Dumbass.

Are you really this ignorant? Do you know how fentanyl deaths have increased since Biden's immigration policy went into effect. Do you realize that human trafficking has increased and, YES, murder has increased too. That's what happens when you embrace ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Dumbass.
Sad numbers but, not every immigrant is a smuggler or murderer.

Sad numbers but, not every immigrant is a smuggler or murderer.
First, the conversation isn’t about immigrants. It’s about illegal aliens. Big distinction.

Second, just because not every illegal alien is a smuggler or murderer, we should throw the border open and let those who ARE come in? We cannot necessarily decipher between them.

First, the conversation isn’t about immigrants. It’s about illegal aliens. Big distinction.
I see no distinction. People are people however they come here.

Second, just because not every illegal alien is a smuggler or murderer, we should throw the border open and let those who ARE come in? We cannot necessarily decipher between them.
I don't believe in open borders but I do believe in immigration from a purely selfish viewpoint. It makes our country richer and better and that is in my interest.

I see no distinction. People are people however they come here.
You see no distinction between legal actions and illegal ones?
I don't believe in open borders but I do believe in immigration from a purely selfish viewpoint. It makes our country richer and better and that is in my interest.
It makes it worse if the caliber of the people coming in aren’t at least as good as the average Americans. Welcoming hordes of illegal aliens with no skills and no education, and whose anchor babies will likely go on welfare, doesn’t make our country richer or better. They bring it down and are a burden to American taxpayers.

You see no distinction between legal actions and illegal ones?
I see desperate people doing exactly what I would do to protect my family. To me it is like pot, the pot is harmless, it is the irrational laws that create harm.

It makes it worse if the caliber of the people coming in aren’t at least as good as the average Americans. Welcoming hordes of illegal aliens with no skills and no education, and whose anchor babies will likely go on welfare, doesn’t make our country richer or better. They bring it down and are a burden to American taxpayers.
My grandparents had no skills, education, or money and the were great Americans.

I see desperate people doing exactly what I would do to protect my family. To me it is like pot, the pot is harmless, it is the irrational laws that create harm.

So who are YOU to decide which laws should be followed and which is irrational? If everyone did that, we’d hav chaos.
My grandparents had no skills, education, or money and the were great Americans.
But they came here legally to demonstrate they had respect for America’s laws, and didn’t come because they knew they could have American taxpayers provide welfare for their children.

Times were different. The people back then wanted nothing more than an opportunity, and these days the entitled illegals demand that American taxpayers won’t put them up in hotels or they protest.

You have a right to a VOICE as to which laws are passed, but you do NOT have the right to take laws that are passed and then ignore them.
You can ignore any law so long as you're willing to suffer the consequences.
AAY4KYNJ4BBPVBHWG3Z43X7XSU.jpg

Great attitude to bring about chaos. Didn’t we have enough of that with the BLM riots that lasted all summer long?
BLM seems to have run its course. The chaos of the election deniers continues but their reckoning may be coming, at least in GA.

Forum List

Back