New York to House 2,000 Migrants at Historic Floyd Bennett Airfield

BS. Where exactly does that 90% number come from? As my kids used to say, 50% of statistics are made up.
Out of the more than 1 million “migrants” who streamed in between July 2021 and July 2022, only 41,000 qualified for asylum. That’s about 4%.

Out of the more than 1 million “migrants” who streamed in between July 2021 and July 2022, only 41,000 qualified for asylum. That’s about 4%.
Not being able to prove they need asylum doesn't mean that the other 96% would not make good citizens. Face it, it is tough and risky to leave you home and family for whatever reason and those are exactly the kind of people that made this country great.

Since they crossed ILLEGALLY, 100% are scofflaws INCLUDING asylum seekers as they should have sought asylum at the first country that they came to.
All the 'scofflaws' I know are hardworking, family-first types. Much better role models than natives such as spoiled rich kids or fentanyl-addicted or unemployed.

I sometimes drive over the speed limit. Am I a criminal?
Technically, yes. You are guilty of a traffic infraction. The magnitude of the criminality means everything, extremist much? I suppose you conflate rape, murder, drug smuggling, human trafficking and, yep, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION with a traffic infraction. Your problem is obvious.

Not being able to prove they need asylum doesn't mean that the other 96% would not make good citizens. Face it, it is tough and risky to leave you home and family for whatever reason and those are exactly the kind of people that made this country great.
So let them come in legally, as my family did, rather than illegally and then come up with bogus claims.

The fact that they skirt our laws to get into this country is NOT the way to show they’d make good citizens. They’re already violating our laws!

Technically, yes. You are guilty of a traffic infraction. The magnitude of the criminality means everything, extremist much? I suppose you conflate rape, murder, drug smuggling, human trafficking and, yep, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION with a traffic infraction. Your problem is obvious.
Leftists always do that.

I came to a rolling stop today. I suppose that makes me as bad a criminal as the foreigners coming into our country illegally and then protesting when Americans don’t pay for their hotel rooms.

Do tell? Please link to one conviction, I'll wait. BTW, you seemed to agree with a 4% asylum seeker number. So you think we should allow the other 96% of criminals free reign in this country. Think before you engage, moron.
Shows how much leftists hate this country and care more about foreigners - including the 96% breaking laws to get into this country.

Do tell? Please link to one conviction, I'll wait.
Just one?

A state court in New York has ordered two companies owned by former President Donald Trump to pay $1.61 million in fines and penalties for tax fraud.

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll

BTW, you seemed to agree with a 4% asylum seeker number. So you think we should allow the other 96% of criminals free reign in this country. Think before you engage, moron.
Those 96% are EXACTLY the same kind of people that a century ago would have been welcomed with open arms, EXACTLY the same kind of people that built this nation. The people are the same, it is the US that is different.

My apologies, I thought it was your position that the magnitude means nothing:
Criminals are criminals are criminals.

So let them come in legally, as my family did, rather than illegally and then come up with bogus claims.
I don't know when your family arrived but mine came here in the early 1900s when US laws were very different than they are today. My family would probably not have been allowed in under current quotas.

Forum List

Back